Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sidina pov about Riftan (C.29) the same chapter with her pov about Kuahel, Yurixion.
    After Sidina's judgement contest about their appearance, thats where Elliot's offer happened hahaha

I have no idea what chapter is distribution of war spoils because im not there yet. Might as well join the 'kidney for sell' neighborhood after this haha

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  2. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found something funny and interesting.
    So... Im re reading Riftan's POV of the wedding and it goes like this...
    Priest : "Riftan Calypse, do you swear before God, that you will take Maximilian Croeso as your wife and cherish and care for her for the rest of your life"

Priest : Maximilian Croeso, do you swear before God, that you will take Riftan Calypse as your husband and follow him for the rest of your life"

So... Apparently they both are being true to their marriage vows. Quite literally though :blob_grin:

3. tickytocky

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he did cherish and care for her. And she did follow him everywhere ahahha

4. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, yes. I can hook you up with some people. They assured me kidneys grow back, like teeth so no worries

5. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes please i want my hebaron's point of view...;)

6. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

All I gotta say is that the last chapters of Book 1 are THE real deal… :blobsob: they are so painful to read that every time I think about them, not even read them, my heart aches and tears are about to come out!!!! :blobsneeze: All I want to do is hug Riftan and cry by his side :cry: really a masterpiece :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Arezou.f, fruKv, marucalypse and 7 others like this.
  7. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil this one!!!!!

8. Unasaki

Unasaki Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just read this chapter as well and thought exactly the same thing!!! How perfect those vows were! But... how horrible their wedding was :S

Flyinghigh79 and Rixi Calypse like this.
  9. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was a Twilight fan back in the day and boy I was crazy! I bought everything - books, writing pads, dvds, stickers blah blah, photo cards, etc! I went to the cinemas several times. But, I tell you, what I feel and what my life is going througn right now with Under The Oak Tree is beyond Twilight addiction and any other novel craziness!!! I love reading. Been reading since I was six. I collected stuff from the books I love. If only I can buy published stuff for OAK I would! My life is not mine anymore - it’s with Riftan & Maxi! Waaahhhhh

fruKv, marucalypse, Unasaki and 4 others like this.
  10. tickytocky

Reading List:
    Link
    Its already been spoiled. You just have to check 3 or 4 pages back

Evilbratz likes this.
  11. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Riftan Cry, I Cry :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

12. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again I am telling y'all my personal opinions and shit!

I SERIOUSLY think I dreamed of Riftan last night!!:aww::blobparty::blob_grin: - - Not sure- - but I woke up gasping for air and my head spinning!!! I wish I could REMEMBER that dream - - Dammit!

Someone posted of wanting a female character to offset Maxi - though not actually a 'love interest' for Riftan.
    My thought would be either someone as raucous as Sadina to tease Riftan and to urge-inspire-be a bad influence- to Maxi - - - -either- or an already comfortably married woman, for Maxi to talk to and maybe Riftan too, but NOT any kind of love interest.

I find the men paying attention to Maxi as quite tender and sweet - especially the Remdragon Knights and Aren -no one has actual bad intent - this builds Maxi's confidence in a way - she is not used to being considered attractive!
    Riftan is jealous but doesn't need to be - Maxi's heart belongs only to him- the fact men find her appealing is not a threat to him, I think he should be proud of her in so many ways

- Kuahel seems to be only a cool -cold professional interest- he actually gives me the willies sometimes - he seems not quite human somehow

Richard Breston is mean, rude, drunk, aggressive, cruel and couldn't get laid in a month of Sundays -no wonder he is so frustrated - - - serious esteem issues I think

anyway - - sweet dreams to y'all
    I hope to visit y'all in your estate or castle for tea and a banquet - - complete with wine and liquors and sweet desserts ! - - the weekend is coming up!:blob_grin::blobsmilehappyeyes:

13. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So grateful for this! Been wanting to read how the “kissing like there’s no tomorrow” was like, before the comedic, loving+caring argument. Hahahah This made me just love this couple so much! They maybe arguing and screaming at each other but they are actually expressing how they purely love and care for one another.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  14. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello. I'm new here
    thank you all for the spoilers I enjoy reading everything you post here "I'm on page 32" I tried to find the real Korean novel to read it I can't wait anymore! someone help me plz?

15. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is here:
    https://view.ridibooks.com/books/1922000350

Need to create an account first, then go to your member access, look for 1:1 at the bottom of the page, (thats customer service), send them picture of your id to prove youre above 19. Wait for email confirmation.
    Then poof!!! Cococrunch!!!! You have access to Oak Tree

GG26 likes this.
  16. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for taking time to reply :blob_pompom: lol but that! I love it! Your response just crack me up :blobrofl:

GG26 and Y0jik0 like this.
  17. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y0jik0
    Thank you! I tried to quote or reply to your answer but the website won't let me
    I will try when I have some sleep I've been reading here all night lol
    thank you again ❤

yes I loved it too

I'm sorry for this but... I just need to send the id pic right? without any word? I was going to do it then felt stupid cuz i don't know what to say in the email :"(

Y0jik0 likes this.
  18. Mxt

Mxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for these, I would've done the same (spending just to get coins). These is one of those times I wish I can fully understand the Jorea
    Same here.

emptycan_princess likes this.
  19. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, no need to say anything, its a form anyways, just have to fill it up. Select > received adult certification from overseas > fill up the form, upload your ID, submit :D

Here, try this link. It should take you straight to book 2, chapter 100. From there, you can just do next or previous
    https://view.ridibooks.com/books/1922000350

Then If you need to buy coins, go to page 82 of this thread. There's an instruction there how to buy

20. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad news :" I tried to submit the form but it didn't accept
    i'm crying

do i need to submit my info in korean? cuz it doesn't accept english

I tried to do what you say but it didn't work for the date of birth I don't know why. thank you for helping me I will keep waiting for sups here "tears"

Unasaki likes this.