Discussion If you have a problem, let anyone knows it (Chinese novels)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by The Sliveren, Jul 28, 2021.

1. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (THIS RANT CONTAINS PROFANITY, IMPATIENCE, AND PEOPLE PRYING INTO PRIVATE SPACES.)

Seriously... Is this part of the a requirement that on every CN novels, a quarrel between characters which borderlines into personal, everyone around them should know about it?

Like wtf?

Can you just find a room or something? PLEASE I BEG YOU. GO HOME ALL OF YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR SHIT.

I'm a very private person and their behavior have triggered my anxiety! Do people do this???!! If yes, I will fucking shot you in the head for not caring your personal space.

If this is about your engagement, talk to the other side of their opinion and discuss to dissolve your shit. NOT SPREADING TO THE WORLD AND SHIT. I'm talking to you novel characters!

Let me remind you that everyone on this world doesn't have the right to know or to prvy into your business!! Unless it's your close friends and people you've trusted to.

Do not be an entertainment for others and see your clownery. FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVENS, AUTHORS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS ADVICE.

Taruna and KizunaAi like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaddya mean?! Millions of readers are privy to them, including you, dear peeping tom poster. Privacy is as much an illusion for fictional characters as their novels are fiction for us readers. :blobhero:

Panda93, Gitami, Lissi and 5 others like this.
  3. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll recommend meditation for the anxiety.

Panda93, firefox1234, Lissi and 3 others like this.
  4. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In villages or country sides, rural areas in general, basically each "personal" problem "finds" its way around, so even the unrelated will know of it, CN are applying that concept into the plot, call it old habits, good, bad, however you see it, it is part of their lives I guess in someway

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
  5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Do yourself and us a favor by not reading Chinese novels.

At least take a sabbatical, it will help reduce your stress and it will help us to not have pretend to read your wall of text.
    It's so tiring pretending to read rant threads.
    I think I broke a finger nail scrolling to bypass your wall of text.

[​IMG]

Panda93 likes this.
  6. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chinese neighbourhood aunties intelligence agency knows everything

Panda93 and purit2006 like this.
  7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Then bro, the author of those novels you read must be good, cause they affected you this much.

Looking at you rant, the novel you have been reading were about those protagonist being abuse then face slapping then in the end. Esp, the modern once, and school settings. There are many sh*tty characters in those kind of novels...

Anyway, I only read that kind of novels when I'm not in a mood to do anything. Cause, at the beginning of would.make me feel irrated to the point of wanting to smack someone in the head, but every s*hitty characters will not have a good end...

◉‿◉

8. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I for my part work at a train station and I can assure you: It happens in RL, too. Not only that, even phone calls are regularly made in a volume that you'd get the whole conversation.

Heck, all that drama could fill a korean show or two ^^'

Panda93 and The Sliveren like this.
  9. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meanwhile people posting their personal drama all over social media :blobpopcorn_cool:

Wujigege likes this.
  10. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to people who are triggered to this post. Damn... Never thought I will touch your pressure point .

I mean, sure. We are on God's POV, and we certainly know the shit show on what the character's facing.

On what I want to tell, is that the novel's people—the villager A, B, C, D, etc—the strangers of the inside of the novel—. should know the personal quarrel between the characters? Not including us since we're just readers. We can just state our opinions since the characters couldn't hear it, and we can't share the juicy gossip to anyone unless you know some of your kind (who reads that novel) who you can talk to.

The strangers, passerbys, etc. inside of the novel is what I talking about. For example, the MC's sister is having an affair with a person who already have a fiance. It was caught handed by the sister of the fiance of MC's sister and wildly screaming at the streets of how a whore on MC's sister with people on the streets looking at them with melon seeds to watch this entertainment.

In actually, MC's sister and her fiance have decided to annul their engagement when everything on their family's business have finally stabilized. They are using each other for their own benefits. It was a staged act. They knew in their hearts that they aren't in love for each other since they have significant person. MC's sister and fiance's lovers are siblings which they know the situation clearly. They were clearly upset at the beginning, but they have to compromise. The MC's sister and fiance's family didn't know about their plan, and when it revealed. Let's just say it was a shit show to witness.

Another case on point, MC's father have finally divorced MC's horrifying mother and married a wonderful woman to accompany with his life. They finally have a kid, which excites MC and MC's father and wife. They truly look forward to their future, until an article and an entertainment news (manipulate by MC's mother) shows up that the woman, together with MC's father, is a mistress.

I heard that a newly birth woman have postpartum depression is quite severe. I'm not surprised if she kick the bucket when seeing the comments.

Urgh horrifying.

Note: the two ideas were not based on real life and also the fictional life. It was invented by yours truly.

Oh shit... I forgot about them the people who wanted to let anyone knows their drama :blobneutral::blobneutral:
    Sometimes I really don't know if I should delete this post or what? Fictional, Real life, it's all the same. :blobneutral::blobneutral:

Taruna and otaku31 like this.
  11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The laws of the world works different in CN novels, this is why there is ALWAYS a peanut gallery to EVERYTHING.

You know that attack that is faster than the speed of light that no one can respond to fast enough due to how quick it is? Well not faster than the peanut gallery yapping. They can literally talk about the person's whole life story before the attack lands.

The Sliveren likes this.