Forgotten Title Caretaker MC romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Jul 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a CN novel where MC was robbed of her inheritance by her fiance and bff. Later she moves to another city and starts working as a caretaker. To avoid trouble she hides behind baggy clothes and spec's. And mentions hee age as 30. ML is a rich handsome guy who because of accident injures his spine. He becomes irritable and demon like and after scaring away many caretakers, MC takes up the job.
    Few scenes from the book in initial stages:
    1. ML has a habit of drinking lots of water which results in frequent bathroom breaks at night. His male servan falls ill due to lack of rest and MC has to take up the job of delivering him to the loo
    2. She princess carries him from bed to wheel chair which shocks him and he questions her gender and she tells him that she's trained to do so as a caretaker.
    3. At breakfast, ML who due to insufficient sleep, loses his appetite which makes him irritable and seeing MC gorging food, restricts her diet to some coarse bread and milk or sth.
    4. MC is a student and is persistent in her job to fulfill her education.
    5. ML later sees her enjoying some roadside food and thinks she likes it
    That's all. Can anyone please name it

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's Growing Fond of You, Mr. Nian. I like the ML's sister!

3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you believe I am currently listening to it's hindi translation on an indian fm app???