Resolved Transmigration Novel with FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fuji4ever, Jul 28, 2021.

1. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently I've been going through the novels I've already read and remembered a story I've read a few years ago. I don't really remember the whole story and I hope someone can help me find the title of that novel.

First I have to say that I'm not entirely sure if it's a quick transmigration novel. But I think the FL has a system (not 100% sure though). It could also be that she knows the story and in turn knows when she will die.
    So I think the FL transmigrates into the original owner when she and her husband (ML) where about to divorce. Those two were not married for love, but because of their elders wishes. I think the original owner dislikes her husband. Anyway their families hope that they have a child. and so the transmigrated female lead makes a deal with the ML to have a baby and try living together. The ML is cold I think but slowly warms up to the fl. In the end they both fall in love and have children. But the fl knows she is going to die and I think the system? tells her she only has xx time. she has an accident while on the phone with her eldest son. Then she is in the hospital and the doctors tell the family that they have tried their best but they can't save her so the family should say their last words. she dies while being watched by her husband and children (and i think her in laws and parents are also there).

I hope I'm not confusing 2 story's :oops::oops::)

2. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am The Second Female Lead

Arc of Louise Van Hill

fuji4ever likes this.
  3. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you that's the novel I was looking for