Discussion Is Hollywood going to stop ruining franchises?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    The force awakens writer:
    - JJ. Abrams
    - Lawrence Kasdan
    - Michael Arndt
    The Last Jedi writers:
    - Rian Johnson
    The Rise of Skywalker writers:
    - Chris Terrio
    - J.J. Abrams
    - Colin Trevorrow

Ah yes, the WAMEN ARE DESTROYING MY GAMES AND FRANCHISES! HOW DARE THEY! THEY ARE DESTROYING MY CULTURE
    What a dumb idiot. With a couple of clicks you could have found out that the writers were all male.

So tell me, why did you choose this picture? How come of all the quick fact checking that was possible, you chose a picture of these people?
    What a fucking mysognist neckbeard u are lol

Mnotia and ludagad like this.
  2. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I sense a lot of snowflake in the OP. If you dont like something dont watch it dummy.

Also, the new "He-man" is literally called "She-ra". as you can guess....its about shera. If you wanna watch he-man go watch he-man and dont be a snowflake.

Also, Buffy the vampire with lesbian friends? really bruh? Mans is really trying to set the human race back.

What is with losers and getting mad at empowerment of female characters? I can see getting mad at characters like captain marvel because of how much she fucking sucks goober balls. and the whole
    trying to arrest miles for a crime he didnt commit yet/might never do and essentially calling magneto a bitch and disrespecting him by saying shit like "your a nazi" when he was literally a survivor of the holocaust kekw by the way

If something doesnt make you happy just leave it and walk away. I did this exact thing with the maximum ride series; I read up to the fifth book then I quit. Same with anything else that just doesnt fit my taste.

Also, did mf really pull the "im reading a story with a female character so i cant be mysoginst" card? Mf thats like a white mf telling me "I cant be racist, I'm reading a book with a black main character". it sounds dumbo af.

Also, if mf says "haha look at how riled up you guys are" or some shit I just wanna let you know that that youre stinky like poopy

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever, not writters, story group like hell I if know what all movie production roles are.
    https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/th...-drives-innovation-in-the-world-of-star-wars/
    [​IMG]
    Look at these guys, not a single straight man, just 3 dandies and diverse women. Not a single experienced or accomplished person here who wants to make a good story instead of pushing political and social agenda.
    Also, you're a fucking retard. I didn't say women are destroying Hollywood, but individuals like Kathleen Kennedy and her wipping boy JJ Abrams.
    Retard number 2, no it's called Masters of The Universe: Revelation and Kevin Smith who was in charge said specifically it's about He-man, then he killed him in the first episode and replaced by Teela. She-ra has her own show.
    Also it has rating 4.9 on IMDB because it's crap same as Disney.
    I'm saying it again fucktards, saying shows/movies are crap because they forcibly push feminism, LGBT and diversity messages doesn't make me misogynist, homophobe or racist. It makes me a person with standards and common sense.
    George fucking Lucas in an interview politely said Star Wars got out of his control, he doesn't like it but he had to let it go as nothing he can do since he sold it but the 6 movies are canon, the rest are not. Then some 7th grade diverse kid asked him will the sequels reflect current political and social issues. George told him Star Wars he made is timeless, not about this crappy decades politics and agendas.
    George also said, look at all the colors and shapes of species in Star Wars, there is no major discrimination, except against droids but he would've sorted that if he continued making the movies.

4. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, highligting the women behind a project equals that these bitches must be those who are destroying star wars. Genius.

(y) Go touch grass, mr.man baby/grifter. Staying inside ur room and reading too much about why wamen are bad and diversity is culture destroying is making u a two-legged cringe pos.

5. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    You must not of watched the show dumbass
    he-man is alive in revelations. they do this shit all the time in stories. they make it seem like the mc is dead then follow through with the reactions/events of sub characters to make it seem like all hope is gone or something but then a revelation comes through that reveals theyre actually alive and some other shit.
    . Also, theyre not forcibly pushing anything. Youre not being forced to watch these pieces of media. You could literally say fuck it and read a fan-fiction that goes the exact way you wanted it to.

Also, if we wanna be real we both know why she-ra got a 4.9. Goober neckbeards thought they were gonna either see giant tits or He-man but they were upset since they saw neither so they call it shit. I've watched the show and I can honestly say its 6/10. also, dont trust reviewers numbnuts, they tend to have shit takes.

Plus, theres nothing fucking wrong with them pushing an ideal that actually helps people. Do you not see how many fucking movies demean people of the lgbtt, women, and how badly people that arent fucking white are treated. Gay people are usually seen as fucking wackos or theyre vibrantly gay, minorities are pushed towards theyre stereotypes and women are usually seen as fucing objects. Why the fuck cant people have a movie for them that they feel represents them. Also, fuck star wars its a stupid fucking series that was bound to fail one day.

6. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gamers have save points & respawn points to come back after getting destroyed. The opposite of love is indifference. What really torqued TLoU2 groupies was the love shown for Ghosts of Tsushima. Find another love & live well, that will drive the trashy re-makers nuts. Bad press only feeds them.

Spread the love of the new & better. If the trolls supporting bad remakes show up, mock them for it ruthlessly. If they infest your community, drive them out. If that fails, make a new one.