Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will sell myself to read it hahah
    I was trying to submit mine for 3 hours and it kept telling me that my date of birth are wrong so I gave up

Unasaki likes this.
  2. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are chapter 107 already..???

bradpitt69 and Evilbratz like this.
  3. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Complete version
    Riftan just finished defeating a half dragon half snake here. Maxi wanted to check if he's been injured, but Riftan wouldn't have any of it.

" come on, take off your gloves... There need to be skin contact to apply healing magic..."
    "i said i don't need it!"
    Riftan pushed her hand fiercely. Max froze in shock. Blood drained from Riftan's face as she looked up at him with a wounded expression. But he soon clenched his teeth as if suppressing his emotions and put on an expressionless face.

" stop wasting your mana needlessly, just take care of yourself, no need to worry about me"
    He then turned his back to her and walked to where the Knights were gathered. Max looked at him as he walked away, her fury started rising up her head. How many times had she seen him turn his back like that on her in the past few weeks.
    The emotions she had been suppressing for the past years erupted like an angry volcano. Max looked around frantically and saw a pinecone from under the tree and threw it at him.

Riftan caught it in one hand as if he had an eye at the back of his head. Looking down at the pinecone in his hand, he frowned at her as if asking what it meant. Max, as response, picked up more pinecones and threw them with all her might. This time one hit his forehead lightly and bounced off. Riftan wrinkled his forehead.

"what are you doing?"
    "ha! You stubborn mule!"
    She shouted loudly and looked around more vigorously, looking for more pinecones. When she can't see more, she rolled up some snow and started throwing at him again. Riftan caught it with his hands. Max didn't give up and started throwing more on his face one after the other. Riftan's composure was finally broken by the merciless pouring of snow.

He scratched his head, brushed his eyes, and stepped forward in a couple of steps. Then he snatched her arm quickly and roared violently with teeth.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Wow, who's talking. What the hell, do you intend to ignore people forever! if you have any complaints... You can say it! This, this narrow head! Stupid idiot!"

As she twisted her arms and kicked, Riftan clenched his teeth. Then turned his head and threw a sharp gaze at the people looking at them with exciting gazes. Then he lifted her up with one arm and strided toward the forest.

Max lifted up like a pack on his side, writhing like an angry foal, and poured out all the swear words she knew.

"this An arrogant jerk! A narrow fool inside! in the meantime... How did I study... ! Do you know how desperately I've been trying so hard to come back as soon as possible? if you ignore this, this, like this... Why did you follow me?!"

"you!"
    Riftan shouted loudly as he put her down. Max leaned her back against the tree trunk. He bent over to her and exhaled each word with strength.
    "can you imagine how I've been feeling all this time?"
    Max looked up at him fiercely, straining her watery ayes. His eyes burned black through his slightly wet hair. Riftan clenched his teeth.

"What do you want me to do?"
    Max could clearly feel the slight trembling of his arms resting next to her head. Riftan tilted his face so close that that nose almost touched.

"As if you had never left me, as if I had
    never been left behind, as if I had never spent each day in despair in the past three years. Do you want to behave like that? Do you really think I can?"

He shook his shoulders as if suppressing the passion, but eventually lost control and shouted wildly.

"How can you be so calm? Why is it so okay? You really don't know I'm barely going through this ridiculous situation? Damn it! You've been pushing like that because you really don't know know how desperately I'm holding on!

With a bang, the fist wrapped in a gauntlet broke into the tree trunk.

"How do I feel right now - !"

Max trembled as one of his hands squeezed her forearm so tightly that it hurts. Riftan hastily released his hand. There was a deep sense of shame on his face. Riftan, who had rubbed his face roughly as if to attract patience, hurried back away from her. Max noticed that he was about to kill his feelings again, and hastily pulled the hem of his robe.

"Well, don't hide it that way! I hate what you do!"

His eyes, looking down at her, trembled
    helplessly. Max clings to his cloak to prevent him from escaping, and shouts earnestly.

"You just have to talk! How do you feel, you can tell me directly! It's okay to resent. I want you to be honest...But please don't just ignore me.."
    The last words were almost like a plea. Riftan's lips trembled faintly. He took a deep breath and exhaled as if exhausted.

"what the hell do you want to hear from me? You want to know how miserable I've been? Or that i resented you, how much i despised and hated myself? Is that what you want to hear? How long have i...."
    He suddenly stopped talking. His face turned red as if ashamed of baring his emotions. As he stubbornly struggles to regain control, Max realised how deep he has burried his emotions for the past three years. Riftan shook his head violently and looked at her with resentful eyes.

"does it have to be like this? Do we really have to meet like this? Ive been thinking the whole time.. When you come back... I will never say anything i will regret again. I will never let you go like that again... For that.. So far.."
    Unable to speak, he wrapped his hand on his forehead. His gaze, looking down at the ground for a moment, flew towards her again.

" why are you always pushing me to the limit like this? "
    Max froze looking at the deep sorrow in his eyes. Had he only expressed his anger, she would have fought back. But, his suffering she couldn't handle. Max whispered in a hoarse voice.
    "i didnt mean it to be this way... If i had known it will be this dangerous, i wouldn't have volunteered.... I have no intention of meeting you here, going through all these... But... But i.. I want to leave the island as soon as possible."

Max looked up at his face and closed her eyes tightly as she felt her throat choking.
    " i really want to see you... I miss you so much, i thought i was going to die"
    A sudden gust of wind blew past them wildly. Max looked up at his face through fluttering hair. Riftan looked confused and helpless like a lost child. It was surprising that such a huge and strong person could make such a defenseless expression.

He touched her cheeks with his trembling hands. Despite the cold feel of the rough leather gloves and the gauntlet, she clasped his hand and burried her cheeks on them. The action seem to have completely shattered his self control. Riftan growled low, then lifted her up and pushed her hard against the tree trunk.

Max wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. It was difficult for her to breathe as she was crushed betwen the tree trunks and his body surrounded by an armour but she didn't care.
    He grabbed her head and shoved his hot tongue inside her mouth. She responded enthusiastically, caressing the nape of his long, thick neck. Riftan poured her with passionate kisses, like someone determined to devour her completely.
    Max didn't stop him, even when she can barely breathe, she didn't even think of breaking up from him.
    He put one arm under her hips and lifted her higher. He sucked in her tongue and grabbed under her breast with his other hand. But when his glove couldn't feel it properly, he muttered a swear word and pulled the hem of her robe. Her chest was half exposed to the cold air, but there was no time to feel the cold as Riftan rubbed his lips against the voluptuous mound, then lightly bit the nipples that rose above the thick wool tunic. Max sobbed softly, clutching his thick hair tightly.

Everytime Riftan gnawed at her swollen nipples and sucked hard, a dizzying pleasure come over her as her stomach tightens. She hugged his head tightly. The lips that had driven her tantalising moved slowly to the other breast. Then he stopped and frowned. Max noticed him fumbling through the thin necklace cord and it made her a little nervous. He traced down and fumbled at the hidden coin under the cloth, and then pulled the necklace string out of the way.

At that moment, something like a sharp falcon's howl resounded from somewhere. Riftan stiffened his body and immediately lowered her to the floor and grabbed the handle of his sword.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    Ac03, AplCina, zara2634 and 21 others like this.
  4. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not the name. the day of birth. how I put it? i tried yy/mm/dd - dd/mm/yy and other it didn't work

5. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhmmmm i thought it was Nitra who's the right hand man, Yuri said it in book1 chapter 154. Unless of course he's been replaced by Elliot in book2

Alessiavie and riftanmaxicalypse like this.
  6. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    Thank you! I screenshotted it twice and saved them in my lockbox.

7. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when you clicked on the birthday field, a calendar should pop up (like a drop down), so you select the date of birth from there...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  8. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it didn't pop anything <_<

how many chapters on the book 1? cuz I found a website that has 114 chapters translated to English >>>sorry my English very bad it's not my first"
    I found other website with Riftan puv "what's pov mean? hhh"
    I feel like a crazy person for searching everywhere for something on this novel to read

9. smurfette14

smurfette14 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This breaks my heart ... Finally I read a chapter that showed Riffy's breaking point. He finally let out and showed how he really felt at that moment..

This breaks my heart ... Finally I read a chapter that showed Riffy's breaking point. He finally let out and showed how he really felt at that moment..

bradpitt69 and Alessiavie like this.
  10. Mxt

Mxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much, love

bradpitt69 and marucalypse like this.
  11. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn’t have said it any other way!!!! Yes Yes this is meant to NEVER to be lost, :blob_blush: as this is what keeps us going! :blobsmirk::blobsweat:

Airin cold and Y0jik0 like this.
  12. jjcheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh actually you are right, the popup date of birth wasn’t for the age verification stage (sry I remembered it wrong..). Maybe try use the 6digit format for date of birth (e.g. YYMMDD, like 961031)? I found using google chrome to translate the Korean webpage to be very helpful too.

13. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody read the new chapter of manga?
    I'm DYING right now:cry:

14. Mxt

Mxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love it!!!!

15. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters on the book 1? cuz i found a website that has 114 chapters transulate to english >>>sorry my english very bad it's not my first langue
    i tried to this to, didn't work

how many chapters on the book 1? cuz i found a website that has 114 chapters transulate to english >>>sorry my english very bad it's not my first langue
    Thank you very much, I tried it again now and it worked i'm waiting for the response now I'm so happppppyyy

16. jjcheng

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! There are 193 chapters in Book 1, but the chapter number for English translations typically does not match with the chapter number on Ridi though (because official chapters was separated into two chapters when got translated).

17. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yojiko YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY with your comments! Love it!

No! Somebody was just hinting about future events for the next chapters basing on the interview with the author. I am just excited to know these events…

No! Somebody was just hinting about future events for the next chapters basing on the interview with the author. I am just excited to know these events…
    Thank you for this extended spoiler! I love everything - the pinecones and snow ball show, to the swearing and arguing, down to letting go strong emotions, and all the way to the hot kiss & touches! I’ve never loved a novel couple this much!

18. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this extended spoiler! I love everything - the pinecones and snow ball show, to the swearing and arguing, down to letting go strong emotionsall the way to the hot kiss! I’ve never loved a novel couple this much!
    No matter how many times I read this, it always break my heart in pieces. I hope she’ll find out that he came at the port after all.

smurfette14 and Evilbratz like this.
  19. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now, i only want to know the ending thooo... I hope its a clean happy ending with Maxi's father getting destroyed.. I am currently reading the manhwa but I'm scared about the ending.. Also, this novel has so many miscommunication between the couple, and i'm scared to read it...

20. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the whole book, so i can't determine it myself, but someone pointed in this forum, so just curious on which chapter that was :blob_grin:
    :blobowoevil:From all of the Remdragon Knights, it seems that Uslin and Hebaron are the most senior knights, since Riftan tends to put them in charge to do small expedition or in charge of Anatol when he is unavailable. Following closely is Elliot and Gabel.

As for Elliot, he did seems especially kind towards Maxi, but i think that is just his character in this story, as the kind and polite knight. Gabel as well, find few paragraphs where he comforted maxi when he saw her in distress.
    Hebaron is warm papa bear, and Uslin is an opposite of Hebaron (but c'mon he is a nice person as well) hahaha :blob_grin::blob_grin: