Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume that the author suddenly has written himself to a corner that he cant creatively resolve as he hasthe plot already in his head but its not materializing on the story.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it is just my impression , but I did feel that the quality of the chapters was going down lately. The author is planning to end the novel at the end of the year. In my eyes, he is stretching and rushing the story at the same time. It is kinda frustrating to read.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  3. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s Exactly what I said I think he is dragging and rushing the story it’s starting to annoy me and the scene with aya and Lucy is a bit disappointing I thought it was a joke that they were a couple but they actually are wtf that’s ntr.

4. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You seriously have to read other manga or novels of real netorare before describing Lucy and Sa-san’s skinship as ntr or the milder tag, cheating. Those things are much more worse.

I have to say, I don’t really understand the hate for Lucy and Aya’s relationship. It’s not like Makoto actually owns any of his lover does he? I just think of it as something similar to a running gag. The author even explained the main reason why they are like that this chapter.

@Slayer66
    Yeah, this chapter was a wasted opportunity to further develop the story but nooooo, there just has to be a filler before every major fight/adventure (referring to 10th arc). And I just can’t help but feel like it’s going to be difficult for the story to end by the end of the year. If he updates every week, there’ll be 21 chapters left. Lot of things to cover there, ain’t it? Doable but if these fillers continue, probably no.

About the chapter itself, I’d actually say both sides piqued the interest of Naia with Nevia and Iblis doing some shady stuff in the background and Makoto as her Oracle’s knight or something. If Makoto creates a goddess harem, Nevia being the yandere/sadodere fits well. Noah as the main heroine, Ira as the tsundere, Eir as the onee-san, and Althena as hidden pervert or romanticist. Anyways, we finally got a glimpse of Naia and she probably sees all of these as entertainment. She’s really quirky.

Next chapter will probably show Geralt and Olga and the war situation. I’m still waiting for Makoto to assert his dominance but it’ll probably be left as a cliffhanger instead. Makoto not even training or using any kind of magic and his words on the last chapters is a big flag for me. I’m expecting to see drastic change.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Makoto's magic definitely got stronger. On top of that, Dia looks like a human right now. Does it mean that she would be able to have children with Makoto ? XD

I would also add that Ira would be the tsundere, loli and troublesome little sister...

6. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We can only hope the author doesn't pull a Tite Kubo (Bleach author) and rush the story just for the sake of ending before 2022, praying someone convince him of extending the deadline, like some people said before, there still many plots to read about including getting Noah from her jail, Giant-titan, Sa-san sister, Makoto not being treated like a walking virgin meme, Zeus getting mad at Makoto for freeing Noah, more Momo and Ira!

7. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, it has been known those two are bisexual for the past 180 chapters. It's like the two main heroines of The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Seriously, be it this book or otome game, I don't understand your reactions when the heroines makes out with each other because the MC lacks a dick.

It's an obvious development. Actually they are always waiting passively or actively for the MC to attack them and enter night fight but he isn't doing so, so it's natural it comes to this.

Also I don't see how the author can finish his book in less than 30 chapters.
    It's impossible. Maybe he will finish the first big arc and continue on another novel with a new title. Once "clearing" this world, Makoto goes somewhere else or something

Aean likes this.
  8. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no problem with the yuri stuff tho they been doing that and I think it makes Lucy and aya relationship more interesting but I don’t like that makoto kinda feels like a extra lol at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they left him and started dating each other completely that’s what I meant.

9. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's starting to get cringe. Makoto doing nothing with his harem while the author tells that Fujiwara is FATHER with 3 wife and Sakurai with 30 wife and 20000 childs. The virgin joke is not funny anymore and Makoto is starting to become a shitty MC, all people look down on him and nobody give him respect after all he has done until now(he doesn't make any sense). Even after all his adventures he doesn't realize that he is strong and his self-confidence is so low that he thinks he is a fu**ing commoner.
    In the new arc Makoto is portrayed as shit by himself and the people around him(even friends and harem). It's frustrating that after all the adventures there is no character development and Makoto is treated like a fool. It's like nothing has changed from the first chapters.

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  10. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Makoto has no reason to continue being the virgin.Actually it's a weigh to the story

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  11. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly like you said but not just that also the yuri stuff It wouldn’t bother anyone if he was involved with his harem more but he isn’t and feels like a extra in the way with aya and Lucy his own girlfriends and with furiae he doesn’t do anything same with the rest he had all that time with Anna and is 21 and yet is still a virgin at first it was funny but not no more he has no reason to be a virgin still.

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, the more I read arc 11, the more I feel like Makoto should have stayed in the past.

13. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed the moment the story went to present it got worse I thought it was because it was just the start of the arc but nah it gets worse each chapter.

14. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto Having Goddess harem that would be something and honestly i kinda expected of this the moment Eir showed up way back in Sun country arc (my fav arc this arc is where i 100% got invested into this isekai).
    Also man i was half expecting Makoto to become new king of Gods or something like that after beating the Head God but thats also seems out of reach now

imjustaslime likes this.
  15. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I wanted that too happen but now I’m not sure where this story is headed it doesn’t seem like we will get makoto vs any gods except the great demon lord

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  16. eyewrath

eyewrath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh.. A filler chapter from the author.
    I think it will take one more chapter for us to see makoto's strength for real. I am interested to see Aya and lucy's power up close by matching them up with the dragons in their way.

(Rant incomming!!!)
    (Dont say I didn't warned you)
    And lmao, lucy and aya got no chill.(At least the girls from game is tough from mobs did the kissing behind his back.)
    That scene for me as a reader felt like softcore cucking for makoto,but apparently makoto differs.
    I understand that they are bi and got nothing against it, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like a fish bone stuck in your throat.
    Reading from the raws from the beginning of the 1000yr arc, and will read in the future too, but damn this is a minus from me.

And wtf happened to makoto, he was such a chad in the 1000yrs arc. We finally got to see him get a major character development (by making him accept that he and his water spirit magic is not weak).
    So why in the bloody hell he is such a wimph now, why did his mentality revert back to when he was fighting goblins.

And what about dia, where did her arrogance go.did she not come when people dissed makoto ,because I don't remember makoto ordering dia to stay low in the current era.
    Or is it that.... After 1000yrs she learned social cues or something.
    Hopfully author can do something before it's too late.

imjustaslime likes this.
  17. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing i wanted to see Sakurai vs Makoto showdown in someway.
    always felt Sakurai was kind like Superman and Makoto was kinda like Batman type figure ( Do not even fucking know if this comment of mine make any fucking sense so ignore if it doesnt
    Also for the Love of lord pls makoto do something with your harem for once
    it seems Like story picked at 1000 years arc for everyone hope thats the not the case

Also i am kinda dissapointed Author did not give an EARTH COUNTRY based arc
    he did for water, sun, wood, fire, even Moon ..........
    i was hoping for Makoto/Earth country hero interaction too
    speaking of interaction Makoto really should visit Jean Emily Mari Lucas etc back in his OG Town like i dont even think they meet each other after makoto left for wood country thats fucking long (100x more long for mc cause whole 1000 year arc)

then there was also felt like super story potential with other continents such as east and south

Honestly speaking Weakest mage as a story can really fall under 600 - 800 chapters easliy if not rushed like story potential is there

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  18. sadner

sadner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or is the Makoto and Astaroth fight getting further and further away. I expected that after the country meeting chapter it would be like 2 chapters for them to meet but damn, more and more stuff keeps getting in between the fight. After the amazing 1000 year arc, this arc isn't looking that good. And I heard someone mention that if the author truly wants to end this year there will only be arround 21 chapters left. How will the story ever end on a good point if there is so much left to be told and explained. Will he do this in after stories or a sequel? Really hope the author fixes the story and expands the deadline so that we can have an amazing ending.

19. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    You spoke nothing but facts lmao makoto is such a pushover like u would think he grew a bit.

20. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to create an account here and use the Google translator to be able to answer but the author answered why he knew that many would not like the yuri and luckily it seems that he plans to remove some levels of yuri for the future the author is having a streak bad the previous vol was epic the latter already lost many chapters with romantic comedy yuri and the countries criticizing the protagonist personally I like a small god of yuri like the one they showed in the chaps where they only slept together but here it feels like the harem He lost 2 of the most important members. Lucy said that she hated being told that she looks like her mother, but every time she is more like a copy of her, the author was able to recover when the fandom harshly criticized the meeting of the protagonist and furie, but I He asked if these 2 bad experiences are going to help him improve the story if in the previous arc it did not take him 10 caps to start fighting against the demon lords (cain) and here it was fun to see the har to reconcile but for those 2 to become a couple was a bad decision as well as for the protagonist to be asked to think that he is a commoner when Sofía had all the time in the world to tell him his position and I was surprised that the nobles of the Moon They insult so much if it were not for him they would be drinking water with earth like moles
    well the joke of the virgin burned and no longer works in his previous trips makoto was arrested or by furie or princess Sofia when he was about to do something now he is alone with the 2 women it seems that if he does not do something to them soon they will leave the harem
    I suppose that the author wants to give us the idea that when makoto is not here those 2 will be a couple but it would have been better if he did it when the protagonist dies of old age why both will live longer than their beloved dense flag lifter
    Lucy at least 300 years old and Sasan maybe even 600 as her mother was a lamia I think the only consolation they will have is going to be with each other but here it feels ugly not at the level of the NTR but it is not good either