Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow... wow..... wow....
    very nice analysis.
    agree with all your points
    :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

riftanmaxicalypse likes this.
  2. marklee.activist

marklee.activist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know when did riftan expressed his displeasure of the king for using maxi’s miscariage to mock the duke? did he expressed it bluntly or indirectly?? thankyou^_^

3. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter 1 Book 2. You can find it if you check page 1 of this forum.

Omg same! I think about this too! I mean, if it is not important, why bother mentioned about the mud lady and the golem magic formula.. so there must be something that will happen in the future. My bet is on another war with the dark wizards since they are still free roaming around the 7 kingdoms. there will come a time, where maxi will use that magic formula, and fight alongside riftan.

4. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is intense in the episode 33 of the manhwa. as someone who finds comfort and joy in painting, i cant emphasized how much amazed i was with the realistic portrayal of Anatol's land. it's amazing!!!!!! :cookie::aww::aww::blobnosebleed:

so far my favorite line, although it was toned down, is
    " Just like when you're on my lap."

teasing riftan is very tempting. :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:

5. moshimoichi

moshimoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love your analysis! and the thought of a political war going on is exhilarating. i'm kinda torn between wanting a book 3 or for a war to happen since i want maxi and riftan to live happily and without any problems anymore :'))

which kinda makes me think about how riftan will act when he's finally at peace. the man said himself that he was never idle in his entire life, always working or hunting or going on an exhibition. even the RDK knights got bored in castle calypse and were ready to fight in book 1. will he accept a life of monotony or crave his usual dangerous lifestyle?

Alessiavie and riftanmaxicalypse like this.
  6. Pu3_hndyni

Pu3_hndyni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys have a spoiler when maxi have miscarriage?

7. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading book 1, the chapters where Maxi was left with Ruth in Ethylene tower. Eventually the castle will be compromised by invading monsters and Maxi play a huge part in saving everyone leading to her having a miscarriage.

A lot of clues are scattered on these chapters, hinting her pregnancy.. It just so sad to read knowing why those signs are showing and she has no idea, and the subsequent events that will happen..
    Just went here to vent out cuz these chapters are freakin heavy:blobconfounded:

:blobfearful: whaaattt seriously?! You reading my mind or something... :blobdizzy:

8. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still cant bring myself to fully read that chapter. I always sob when I start. I am always reminded of their sweet moments in Anatol talking about kids.

9. alierific

alierific Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, the dark wizards. i think the only way i can link them to our main characters is the fact that Ruth used taboo magic to revive Riftan.

Now that i think of it, the king can use that against Riftan to tone down his increasing power and authority? like, this man is abnormally strong and mighty not because he is the reincarnation of Uigru, but a monster himself. I think this could be an effective smear campaign that can lead to societal chaos.

Also, the repercussions that comes along with it-- ofcourse the world tower will be against it. the holy knights and the church as well? the dark wizards too? hmm :hmm:
    if this happens, we'll get to see more of Ruth :aww:

im torn too, a part of me wants them to end with pure marital bliss but my selfish self doesn't want the story to end :blobsneeze:

hmm Riftan is actually good at both. often times, i think as a reader, its me who gives him a hard time due to my judgements :blobjoy: the man is capable to be a commander and a husband, there's a reason why he became baron at such a young age. its just that we're too quick to point out his flaws, especially his unhealthy obsession with his wife. but im positive they'll sort their marriage & relationship out as soon as the author comes back, so it should be fine to do both.

Remember, former RDK commander retired as a viscount with 10 knights. Just because he's not actively on duty doesn't mean he no longer has responsibilities. Ofcourse as lord, he's responsible of his land and people. So i see the same with Riftan. If one day he retires, he's gonna live his life both as a family man and a lord that will still do his best to maintain the peace and order within Anatol. He'll probably need to sweep a few monsters every now and then, but it would be lighter work compared to his duties as commander.

the artwork is stunning.
    also, the next chapter is the last episode for season 1 ... the snusnu scene under the tree :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

10. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love love love this one!! But what are they saying???

Alessiavie likes this.
  11. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan tells Maxi to be careful as there are stones under her feet, and she may trip.

Reminds me of Kuahel's words to Maxi about Riftan that he is a man capable of thinking from the perspective of a monster. I'm quite scared if the author will go that route... I just want them to be happy :(

12. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  13. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Information on Sir Elliot Charon. weeeee!
    Maxi first met Sir Charon when she went with Ruth to help care for workers and soldiers-knights at a break in Anatol's outer wall. Werewolves had breached the wall, they had been killed or repelled, but many people were injured. In LNH this bit starts at Chapter 105 when she gets the news from Rodrigo and Ruth. In Ridibooks this starts during Chapter52--- --- In short she organizes servants to assist and goes with them to the location, follows Ruth's instructions to clean and bandage the injured and give medicine tea. She becomes ill from the smell and sight of burning werewolves. A young knight sees her and insists-demands she return to the castle immediately. She of course, gets right in his face. The young knight was Elliot Charon! You really need to read it all! - - Elliot shows his good manners to us quickly - ya gotta like the guy!

Will try to find the chapter number on Ridi too! FOUND IT!!! Chapter 52 is where Riftan leaves for a local subjugation- Then the rest happens!! -
    -Our Maxi girl is a lot tougher than she thinks - only Ruth seems to have a clue to her actual abilities. And he doesn't get any credit at all. As I said before Ruth is very astute when evaluating others talents. He seems to be always bringing Maxi along the path she actually wants!!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  14. cree94

cree94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opinion:
    I don't know if this would happen but I would like see Max pregnant and maybe a conflict rises because she is pregnant and/or another war or problem politically. I mean won't be crazy if maybe someone was trying to assassinat Max because she was pregnant and didn't want the Roem family bloodline to continue or there was stress with Riftan having an heir which would make his power more secure; Max's father wanted a son badly so his power was secure. Idk it would be interesting. At the same time I can see Max having a child slow the story down a bit and regress to her being in the castle more often. I can see the author having Riftan upset at Max for wanting to leave the baby to help him in outside conflicts. Tying a child into the main story would allow them to grow from a newly married couple to parents, realizing there is more then each other they have to worry about. However would it do the story justice? I am not really sure.

15. covertcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of Kuahel's words to Maxi about Riftan that he is a man capable of thinking from the perspective of a monster.
    You can check @mini_chalybs on twitter

Flyinghigh79 likes this.
  16. covertcookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Richt Breston's father. I think he's the oldest among these reincarnations

17. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could try to answer, I have read somewhere from the authors QA that the religious view of the southern continent is closer to India, but the culture and race is closer to Arabian countries. Riftan’s features is closer to a mix of Arabs. His skin tone and hair color are inherited from his mother, but the face is very similar to his father.

There are a total of five knights who have received the title of “reincarnations of Uigru”.
    • If list the knights in order of their age: Richt Breston’s father (from Balto) > Aren’s 1st knight (he will not appear in the main story, hence the author omit the name) > Sejour Aren (from Livadon) > Riftan Calypse (from Wedon) > Quahel Leon (from Osiria)
    • If list in the order of receiving the title of Uigru: Richt Breston’s father > Arex's 1st Knight > Quahel > Sejour Aren > Riftan Calyps
    • If list in the order of good character: Sejour Aren >= Richt Breston’s father >>> Arex’ 1st Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>> Riftan >= Quahel :blobjoy:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  18. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when is the manwha going to continue...its already 30th of july?

19. Unasaki

Unasaki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a little quote from chapter 167 (I'm reading Ridi non stop and selling my soul to do so!)

The moment when maxi reflects on the times spent with Riftan since his return and says,
    'I met you and only then I felt alive.'

20. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link