Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the spoiler above, he just doesn't want Cosette to win.

bochucha likes this.
  2. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or at least a proper redemption arc lol

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are they forcing romance in the manwha when it wasnt there in the novel. It. It's so cringe

4. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    What else? Us, some of us seems like interested in having some lovey dovey for a story, since without it, it felt too plain. But at least not too much of a damsel in distress or Romeo and Juliet sort of cliche. Well, this is my opinion though.
    By the way, chapter 47:
    [​IMG]
    Agh! Don't you dare Corsette! Don't you dare ruin these two siblings!

5. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im kinda satisfied with the novel now

bochucha likes this.
  6. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HHMMM.... so Claude wasn't in full control of his mind because of black magic..... and Kiera's dad is a murderer too. he literally let his daugh get killed. it wasn't a problem until everything went south. non of them are good but at least Claude was being controlled by black magic, unlike the blondie who couldn't speak on the behalf of his daughter.....

seoktonin and beazacha like this.
  7. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because apparently, many people dislike the novel because it doesn't have ML for the ending. Maybe that is why the manhwa went for a different route, or at least this is what people suspecting when the manhwa keeps pushing 2 males into the manhwa cover.

8. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll be a demon in the manwha, cause looks like they'll change this part as well

Dhiyfal likes this.
  9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Men do not get the same kind of suffering and punishment women do in these novels
    Ffs most of them are psychopaths that kill everybody and yet all the rage is against some petty ass wife

The dad should have suffered. The fact that Cossette left him alive to suffer was satisfying.

10. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, even though Cosette was a b*tch, I think what she did to the Duke was some Good Karma.

11. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that even an opinion? are we really gonna talk about if the duke deserved it or not? people who think he didn't STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF and op what you said is fact

beazacha, donaiseiyuu and Creolenerd like this.
  12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    the dad truly had 0 thoughts about killing kiera lmao, "wanted to treat my biological daughter well" what was kiera before cosette appeared then??? your damn maid???
    this dude makes me so mad
    and before someone brings up claude again pls save it, this is not a wmmap thread no ones talking abt claude

13. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The society he lives in, and it's political pressure: Am I a joke to you?

Dhiyfal likes this.
  14. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like that MC supposedly doesn't end up with either of her romantic leads but instead decides to live the life she always wanted while the the male leads accept it and wait in the wings for MC. I wish more heroines from this genre, especially ones who didn't get to live life to the fullest the first time around, got to have their own ending outside of marriage and becoming some form of royalty or nobility.

15. Freija

Freija Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm really confused by people saying that the duke only turned back time out of selfishness and he didn't regret his decision at all.

it's very clear that he regrets the choices he's made at the end, because he's always picked his responsibility over everything else. it's what lead him to chose to abandon his first wife, and why when Cosette apparently is the saintess, he decides to pick his responsibility to the kingdom and execute who he thinks is the demon that will bring the downfall of his kingdom.

of course, we all know that he's horribly mistaken. but at the end, when the other demon offers to reverse time, he wants the father to keep his memory because it's the easiest way for him to do so. and he says the duke, knowing the truth, can just reject Cosette and treat Keira warmly, and she never has to know what he did to her. instead, he rejects that and insists that Keira be the one to retain her memories, because she deserves to be in charge of her own fate. he knows full well that she may reject him because he was the one who had her executed, and in his eyes he fully deserves that, as he himself views that he has lost that right. but by letting her be the one to keep her memories, he's also implying that he trusts her to be able to defeat Cosette in the new timeline.

all in all, i do have sympathy for the dad, as he didn't realize that he had destroyed his family and his own country, along with unintentionally betraying his own responsibilities by his own hands. in the end, he offers his soul to undo his mistakes, and leaves the future in Keira's hands - not his, not after he had doomed everything.

and i have to admit, it is kind of funny seeing how in the new timeline, the duke who took Keira for granted is obviously upset that his daughter isn't desperately fawning for his attention anymore.

16. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
  17. broo

broo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler:love:

can't wait for more (y)

18. ajjeon

ajjeon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointment Alert

I'm a Korean user that is using kakao page. I'll be honest; there are many setting mistakes and the story is a bit outrageous. The contents get stretched too much and the story gets slow. The genre says it's 'Romance Fantasy' but there isn't any romance. There are two ML candidates but both aren't the ML. It's might be a bit disappointing if you expect that the novel/webtoon is girl-crush GL's revenge story. The GL's revenge isn't quite contentment and the ending was very disappointing. I heard that the ML is mentioned on the 외전, but I didn't want to get disappointed again.

'This review is made of the comments in kakao page's romance fantasy "사실은 내가 진짜였다" and includes how I felt about the novel only.'

Reeka98, Piglove, Aldis and 10 others like this.
  19. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww Erez since I knw that you're not human, I will ship Keira with Sir Joseph :blobflag:, but will the other people know that Erez actually a demon? :blobscream:

20. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for giving us spoilers! (灬º‿º灬)♡
    @crunchypatata