Discussion The stolen BL list

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NightmareSeller, Jul 29, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a QuickTransmigration Lover, I'm kind of familiar with the popular troops and cliches of BL
    Getting a glimpse of one of BL's troops and sub-genres in one of the arcs sometimes attracts you to read the most famous web-novels in that specific subgenre so you can understand the worldbuilding concepts that weren't explored much in that arc, hence why although I prefer No CP, I'm still kind of familiar with BL
    This is why I'm trying to make a list, organizing BL by subgenre for QT lovers by stealing from BL fans.
    I call it stealing because it's more like copying and gathering their lists into one thread

People whose list was stolen: @gnessa14 @alexfilia

Subgenres:
    On NU:
    Supernatural Movie Actor App [QuickTransmigration]
    Xie Chi is a patient with multiple personality disorder. On the surface, he is educated and gentle but the secondary personality is cold and powerful, with explosive strength.
    Xie Chi can never fall in love because the secondary personality is his boyfriend.
    Xie Chi’s only dream is to one day embrace his lover.
    In order to realize his dream, Xie Chi voluntarily bound to the Horror Movie Actor App. The app regularly releases horror movie notices such as Spirit in Red Clothes, Zombie Lovers, 1552 Haunted House…
    The selected actors will be placed in a real horror environment to survive.
    On the first day of filming, the first male lead with a dirty personality blocked Xie Chi in the corner. “Follow me and I’ll help you be the second male lead.”
    Xie Chi smiled softly and shook his head. “That isn’t enough.”
    The first male lead was dumbfounded.
    Xie Chi smiled slightly. “Brother, help me beat him up.”
    The secondary personality gave a cold smile to the first male lead.
    End of the shoot, the first male lead: Xie Chi.
    Others: Struggling to survive.
    Xie Chi: Defy the natural order to change fate.
    A combination of absolute wisdom and absolute force.
    Starting from the 18th tier, Xie Chi will eventually become… the horror movie emperor.

Turns Out I’m Crazy
    Lu Zhengfei personally killed Chen Qianqing with his abuse.
    He cut off Chen Qianqing’s legs, and blinded his eyes, locking him up with chains in his house. Then, he watched with his eyes wide as he died. Injuries inflicted in the name of love would always end in a tragedy.
    Did Lu Zhengfei regret it? Of course he did. And so, God gave him a chance to be reborn.
    But this time, he found that he himself——became Chen Qianqing.

Fake Demon Lord
    The greatest demonic cultivator, He Huan, split his divine consciousness into two right before going into tribulation and created another self; whom he named He Ku.
    Unexpectedly, He Huan reached enlightenment, and from the demonic path entered into a path of selflessness— reaching the state of Nirvana. Yet despite no longer caring for himself, he still cared for He Ku.
    Oh well, it wasn’t his fault for not having self-harming tendencies and therefore, reluctant to lose his other self. Since this was the case, then this road of selflessness, he won’t take it.
    Is there a problem with people loving themselves? Of course not.

gnessa14's list
    (BL) I Accidentally Broke the Sky 一不小心捅破天
    (BL) Roll! Laozi is not interested in you!(重生)滚!老子对你没性趣!
    (BL) Self strategy 自我攻略
    alexfilia's list

These lists are under construction
    If you could please make recommendations, so these lists can become better

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. Deadmeat55

Deadmeat55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever made these lists u have my most precious blessings ❤️

Kansuou likes this.
  3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Have luck on thine journey

4. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse
    Lacking a pocket dimension, power, a thigh to hug onto, and the three life advantages (money, power, and looks), he had been cautiously living in the apocalypse for ten years, getting closer to falling inside the zombie’s mouths.
    Unexpectedly, he had the terrible luck, to be caught in a fight between two gangs and die, it really left people feeling disappointed. When he opened his eyes, he had returned to a decade ago, three months before the apocalypse!
    Like before he still lacked an ability, an ordinary person without a pocket dimension, but he did have ten full years of experience living in the apocalypse! Even if he didn’t fight zombies, didn’t hunt monsters, he could still live a carefree farming life in the safe zone.
    Find a safe house, utilise all kinds of skills from his previous life to farm in exchange for meat, and if possible, find a person to peacefully spend the rest of his life with; ordinary people had their own ordinary little pieces of happiness.
    Originally believing he had picked up a beauty he returned home to prepare a golden house, but on the contrary he was the one being pushed down……someone once said, whether it is people or matters, by no means can you only look at the surface!

Counterattack of a White Lotus that was Reborn into an Apocalypse

What? He’s transmigrated into an apocalyptic novel?
    What? He transmigrated into a white lotus?
    What? The white lotus killed the main character shou (bottom, uke) and even proudly became a mistress?
    Oh, luckily the white lotus in the apocalypse has a thick thigh to hold on to (someone to rely on).
    What? This was actually an apocalyptic rebirth revenge story?
    What? The thick thigh was actually a really big cannon fodder?
    Therefore, this is the dramatic story of a man who transformed into a white lotus struggling to survive in an apocalyptic rebirth revenge novel, trying to avoid the reborn pig’s foot (the original main character), and trying his best to get away from the cannon fodder gong (top, seme).

Thrive in Catastrophe
    This story is about a rookie researcher, who was forcefully dragged away from his restful life, compelled into facing various killers and zombies, always having to risk his life at the brink of death, and finally becoming an advanced researcher that is acclaimed by all. And throughout his adventure, he met an alluring(?) killing machine, who he started to have fantasies on after they had an accidental kiss…
    Xiao Yan: Did I fall for him? But he’s a man!
    Maya: Who knows…. maybe it’s the other way round?

End of World’s Businessman
    One system connects two worlds. Wu Ye, a timid and unambitious rich second-generation, was suddenly thrown into an apocalyptic world of zombies, equipped with a strong golden finger. To flee, or not to flee?
    Qin Wuhua, a cold-faced special forces soldier, with his comrades betrayed by his superiors, showed him one night of “good will.”
    To eat, eat, or eat? (Ye: What about the other options we talked about?! Qin: Be good. Ye: …..)

Boss’s Death Guide
    The dark BOSS, who had the fortune of becoming Earth’s last living human, brought with him his loyal, second last human to die, little brother to be reborn.
    What does he want to do after being reborn? Is it world domination or world annihilation?
    BOSS expressed, he was completely uninterested in these kinds of things, he only wants to die.
    In order for him to make his boss who always seeks death to continue living, little brother is completely unscrupulous, serving his boss to make him comfortable and cozy, then later helplessly discovered…. The BOSS’s behaviour is more and more abnormal!

Number One Zombie Wife
    Transmigrating into his own novel and becoming a zombie, Mu Yifan was even more conflicted!
    Transmigrating into his own novel and becoming the zombie king that had killed the male lead who was reborn one month before the Apocalypse and wanted to take revenge, Mu Yifan has lost his calm!
    Therefore, he decided to become heartless. He has to get rid of the male lead before he is reborn!
    Ah!?
    Hold on, what kind of rhythm is this?
    Didn’t he write a Science Fiction novel?
    How did it become a Danmei?
    NU Rec Lists that I will later use to complete the above list
    BL - Apocalypse & Zombies by @JamaisVu13
    Apocalypse BL by @SeiraJLoyard
    BL Apocalypse/Zombies by @ember50
    Big Book of BLs - Apocalypse Edition by @babybb
    [BL] Danmei Apocalypse/Post-apocalyptic Archives by @krollete_
    Post- Apocalyptic/Apocalyptic Novels by @Suranchan

Banished to Another World
    A miracle doctor is exiled to an alternate savage world and forced to change his scummy ways!
    Having thoroughly offended God, Yan Mo’s soul was transmigrated to another world. He quickly understood the cruelty of this world he’s in. The reason he was hit unconscious by someone and brought back to his home, was to be that primitive man’s food reserves in winter. The tribe he is in is a super spartan primitive tribe, the people here only respect two things: Combat power! Fighting ability! The former is the fighting power in battles, the latter is…
    ……
    Examine illness? Chinese medicine? Drink those bitter sandy things? The hell is that? Are you trying to murder our tribe’s warrior? Die!
    Plant wheat? Raise pigs and chickens? We are warriors, not s*aves! Die!
    Teaching the women to make clothes and cook? Make them soap and perfume? F*ck, he’s actually seducing our women! Die!
    You’re a messenger of god? Here to lead us to a better life? Very well. We’ll give you one day, conquer all of our enemies, make them into sl*ves and bring them back. If you can’t, you’re dead!
    Yan Mo: “……”

Stone Age Husband Raising Journal
    What should you do when the person you like is no longer loyal? Find another one!
    This time, in order to avoid trouble, Xiong Ye chose the weakest man in the tribe as his new companion.
    In any case, he can afford him!
    With his strength, he’ll definitely be able to let his own man eat meat every day instead of grass.
    Zhou Ji, the ‘weakest man’ who had just transmigrated over from the apocalypse and likes to indulge in eating ‘grass’: “…”
    He’s not the same person anymore! He is clearly capable of killing the entire tribe by himself!
    Primitive BL by @SeiraJLoyard
    No Money to Divorce
    The strongest force in battle x the man on the supreme throne
    This was an era where artificial intelligence determined the direction of human life. The most infamous enemy to the Federation, the supreme commander of the Navi Military Command, Adrian Yate, and the youngest representative councilor of the Supreme Council, Zhong Yan, were matched up by the AI as the most optimal marriage candidates to each other.
    If they reject the AI’s optimal recommendation, they had to pay the fine.
    Adrian: Why should I pay? I don’t have money, so scram!
    Zhong Yan: I don’t have money either.
    AI: If the fine is not paid within the time limit, congratulations to your unification.
    Interstellar BL by @SeiraJLoyard
    Rebirth of a Supermodel
    In his past life, Ming Yu struggled in the European and United States fashion circles, eventually becoming the well deserved king of the catwalk.
    After dying from a serious illness and being reborn, Ming Yu was surprised to find:
    Huaxia stars shone brightly, there were successful names everywhere!
    In this better world, on a more vigorous and brilliant stage, the first supermodel tries to reproduce the glory of another world!
    Interviewer: May I ask Mr Xi, this year Ming Yu said he would surpass you. As the number one global supermodel, what is your opinion on this?
    Xi Ze: This is a bad question. My family has very strict rules.
    Home Owner Ming Yu: …….
    The pair of black-hearted husbands will sweep the fashion industry, conquering the world.
    See ? The Netizen/ fans speculations came true!- Celebrities BL Novels by @Roro97
    [BL] That's Showbiz by @ria.green
    Entertainment Circle BL by @SeiraJLoyard
    The Founder of Diabolism
    As the grandmaster of demonic cultivation, Wei Wuxian roamed the world, hated by millions for committing acts of necromancy. Overthrown by the powerful clans he had attempted to subjugate, Wei Wuxian is supposedly killed by his shidi in order to save the cultivation world.
    Restored to life in the body of Mo Xuanyu, the local cut-sleeve lunatic, in order to exact revenge on his abusive relatives, Wei Wuxian quickly finds himself spiralling back into his old life when he’s taken away by the cold-hearted, stern, and ultimately quite boring Lan Wangji – who might be harbouring warmer feelings than contempt. Perhaps of the…romantic kind?
    But despite his new beginning, Wei Wuxian begins to unravel a decade and a half long mystery that is set to undo the very fabric of the cultivation world as they know it.
    A mysterious, action-packed thriller of a ride, this is a journey you won’t want to miss!

Heaven Official’s Blessing
    Eight hundred years ago, Xie Lian was the Crown Prince of the Xian Le kingdom. He was loved by his citizens and was considered the darling of the world. He ascended to the Heavens at a young age; however, due to unfortunate circumstances, was quickly banished back to the mortal realm. Years later, he ascends again–only to be banished again a few minutes after his ascension.
    Now, eight hundred years later, Xie Lian ascends to the Heavens for the third time as the laughing stock among all three realms. On his first task as a god thrice ascended, he meets a mysterious ghost who rules over the ghosts and terrifies the Heavens, yet, unbeknownst to Xie Lian, this ghost king has been paying attention to him for a very, very long time.

The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System
    “Can’t I properly read stallion novels anymore!”
    Shen Yuan transmigrated into someone who’d tormented the young male lead almost to death, the scum villain Shen Qingqiu.
    It must be known, the original Shen Qingqiu ended up being carved alive by his disciple, Luo Binghe, into a human stick, a human stick!
    Ten thousand “f*ck your moms” rampaged through Shen Qingqiu’s heart:
    “It’s not that I don’t want to cling to the male lead’s thighs, but who made him so f*cking black. The type who seeks thousand-fold retribution!”
    Why have all the female lead’s scenes been forcibly given to him.
    Why, as a scum villain, does he need to constantly sacrifice himself, blocking knife and gun for the protagonist!
    Shen Qingqiu: “…I think I can still save him, one more time.”
    * The animated adaptation is titled “Scumbag System” (穿书自救指南).

Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!
    Chu Mu Yun relied on his story of 《Demon Realm》 to become a one-hit-wonder in JJWXC, but he never expected that he, after writing out seven mental cases and abusing seven mental cases to death, would transmigrate into this shitty novel!
    What the hell was this system on the bracelet?
    And what the hell was this “either propose to seven men or suffer the taste of a tragic death under the hands of these seven people”?
    I had just wanted to write a novel to satisfy my bad interests, who would actually want to get tangled up with a bunch of mad dog sad*st crazies?
    The Legendary Master’s Wife
    After an explosion, You XiaoMo finds that he is now a probationary disciple of the TianXin sect. However, he is one with dubious potential, so just when he starts to adapt to his new circumstances, he receives a piece of bad news. If he is unable to produce the required result after half a year to become an official disciple of the TianXin sect, he would be driven out of the sect.
    While You XiaoMo is going all out to make medicines and earn money, he runs into Ling Xiao. To his horror, he later discovers that Ling Xiao is actually someone cloaked in human skin.
    The King’s Avatar -> Don't Tell me it's not BL [I WON'T ACCEPT THAT!]
    In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
    After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!
    *Under the Gaming category, The King’s Avatar received the title for Best Work in 2013 and is the first and only 1000 Pledged Work (千盟作品). It has 23 million hits on Qidian and has the 2nd most recommendations in its category with 4.6 million recommendations.

Cub Raising Association
    Xie Luan had always believed in science until one day, a meteorite smashed into his yard, forcing him to bind to a heroic world-saving script. The worst thing was that the script didn’t even follow common sense.
    Others become superheroes while he became a super-nanny. So in his left hand was a “Cub Encyclopedia” and in the right, a small milk bottle to feed the small cub clinging onto his leg.
    Today, Xie Luan is trying his best to save the world.
    BL CUTE CHILDREN NOVELS by @Takumi Takishima
    The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love
    An internet troll who wanted attention, the reader criticized his favorite web novel, saying: “The protagonist is dumb and the author is s*upid.”
    Author: “…Got it.”
    Unfortunately for him, the author actually listened to his (troll) feedback. The formerly lighthearted tale of a cute harem master suddenly became super dark and edgy. The reader could only helplessly look on as the protagonist was abused and betrayed, finally embarking on the road to becoming completely evil. Everything was a mess!
    After that the reader transmigrated into a strange world. How come the person in front of him looks like the protagonist (evil undead version)? Just what is going on?!
    Note: Du Zhe (读者 meaning Reader) and Du Ze (杜泽 the character’s name) sound almost the same

Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death
    “Please, I implore you to save the world.” This is what a goddess in white says to me in a pure-white space. Such is the standard line that suggests the game is about to begin. Please say this stirring line to boys and girls with sparkling eyes! It’s wrong to direct it to someone like me, who’s exhausted from job hunting! When I declined her politely, she flew into a fit of tears; when I agreed to assist her on small tasks out of reflex, she proclaimed: “it’ll be fine if you just help in the Starting-Village Arc. Please guide the Hero!” Then she tossed me into another world. No, this is a world modeled after a game that this gamer goddess likes…
    Guide on How to Fail at Online Dating
    The cousin that Jing Huan has been closest to since he was a child was labelled as “the other woman” in a certain popular online game: only after devoting herself did she know that the other party was a jerk with a girlfriend.
    After several days of being bullied online by people in the game, his cousin went abroad in a fit of anger and sorrow.
    Jing Huan couldn’t take this lying down; he decided to take revenge for his cousin using the same method as that guy – buy a character in game and kill that slag guy thousands of times online.
    With his strength and skill as the Great God when the game was first launched, wouldn’t he be able to kill that guy and force him to quit the server in minutes?!
    He went online, eager to fight, but made a discovery after conducting a round of investigations — this slag guy was the number one DPS server-wide, number one on the expert ranking list, number one on the wealth ranking list, number one on the popularity ranking list, and number one on the fame ranking list.
    Conclusion: Can’t screw him over.
    Jing Huan felt despondent. He was just about to give up when he personally witnessed his dormmate’s online relationship end right after meeting each other in real life. The other party had sent fake photos and changed their voice, and had even cheated him of his money, triggering his dormmate so much that he was almost admitted to a hospital.
    Jing Huan felt enlightened as a sudden realisation dawned on him. After comforting his roommate, he moved the high-priced voice changer back to his rented house overnight.

A Race to (Be) The Top
    Ling Xiaolu, who wanted to purchase a VR game client, accidentally met a terminal error. Forced to play as a pet, Ling Xiaolu started his journey in the game, and became the highly coveted target of the tall, handsome and rich top players.
    With the help of the game developer’s cover, would Ling Xiaolu, having concealed his combat-pet identity under the greedy eyes of everyone, be able to go through his game career unscathed?

Waiting For You Online
    At the age of 15, He Jin found himself a “husband” in an online game, their love was filled with loving affection and sweetness. However, because his study was being interfered with, his parent cut off the internet, he didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye and had to disappear from the game.
    8 years later, the online game in the past was about to come out with a revised edition and turned into a virtual reality game. He Jin decided to login again and unexpectedly discovered that his “husband” had become a powerful player and ranked number one in the whole server, moreover, he had not divorced him!
    However, the husband that was abandoned by He Jin for eight years, his initial impression of him was that of a pure boy, but now he seemed to somehow have become…….a little evil?

Love You 59 Seconds
    Wu Han Ying does not know why a bunch of people were following him around shouting sister-in-law.
    Xia Chen does not know why he begins to like the existence of this obedient Little Wudang, who is sometimes a bit silly as well.
    Being followed and being called Sister-in-law, Little Wudang could not stand it anymore and retorted, “I’m a man.”

Lao Da (Boss) confessed, Sister-in-law (Sao Zi) ran away, so Lao Da is going crazy.
    Guild Member 1: Sister-in-law, please come back, Lao Da doesn’t mind that you’re a ladyboy! (ladyboy – a male that plays a female character in game)
    Guild Member 2: Pei Pei Pei, ladyboy your ass! Dare to call my sister-in-law as ladyboy, come to Yan Nan* (A place’s name, where players use for PVP)
    Guild Members: …
    Little Wudang thought to himself, you can’t blame me for disappearing, it’s because the school internet got disconnected.
    [BL] E-Sports by @setomono

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  5. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    applebeans likes this.