Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!! oh!! We both on same chapters, how cooool! Also, to mention Yuri and Garow are such troopers on the succeeding chapters. They literally did everything to save Maxi... Oh how i love young boys :blobxd::blobnosebleed::blobshh:

2. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there 5 knights who earned the uigru reincarnates the other 2 are older (no longer under the daddy category) than the 3 already mentioned in the novel.
    Balto - Guyhalt Bleston
    Arex - Wolfric Dumbledore :hmm::blobamused:
    The Wolfric old may not appear since the author once said in interview that she wont be including the two unknown places in the main plot.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  3. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why am i being ignored everywhere.
    must be a sign to get this novel out of my head :censored:

sabrinaa12348 likes this.
  4. reren

reren Member

Reading List:
    Link

Also Sir Geyhart Breston (father of Richt Breston's), the oldest among the knights..

the art is sooooooooooooooooooooooo stunning..I want Riftan to teach me riding a horse too..:LOL::LOL:..

can we have a snusnu eps for the next manhwa..would love to see..

emptycan_princess likes this.
  5. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the part where Sejour meet Riftan and Kuahel for the first time in book 2.
    Sejour put his hand on Riftan's shoulder. As usual, Riftan remove his hand away :blobcat_knife:
    Sejour saw Kuahel and he said: "How many years has it been? How are you?"
    Kuahel: Do I look like I am okay?? :blobunamused:

And then you know the part Sejour kiss Maxi's hand and Riftan got mad hahah
    After that, Sejour talked to Kuahel about what they found during the investigation, he asked if Kuahel has a plan. Kuahel looked at him pathetically;

Kuahel: You asked the obvious. If you have a head, try to use it to think. You think we would have started such an expedition without any plan."

6. pickleminded_april

pickleminded_april New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just went gaga over this webnovel :)

i would like to ask if Ridibooks has an English version of this fantastic novel. If yes, can you help me?

Thanks!

7. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, no it does not. We're using Google translate to read it in English, mind you however, that the translation is bad, but its readable. Just have to kinda read between the lines on what exactly is happening. Better than nothing though, since there's no other source if you wish to read through the entire novel

8. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us some info

9. sabrinaa12348

sabrinaa12348 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will chapter 133 of book 1 be uploaded here?

10. natfir

natfir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the best solution is instead of waiting for spoilers, you can make an account on ridibooks and support the author there.

creams likes this.
  11. natfir

natfir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I too am a bit guilty of it, I try not to give the full translations and instead just give a summary. When I do type out summaries, most users are really grateful and nice about it, but some other users just demand more and more spoilers when they can easily pay a small amount to read the chapter they're asking for!

I have a feeling some of them are demanding spoilers because they can't get verified on ridi (not age-appropriate). So I'm even more adamant about the fact that we should not be posting snusnu scenes here in case there are people not of age that really should not be reading this novel.

Websites like LNH are indeed helping to make this novel more popular but I wonder if they are giving some of their ad revenue to the author as compensation for basically stealing the intellectual property of the author.

12. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie.
    So the new chapter is still about Marcy and Riftan's conversation.
    What I saw is Riftan recall the memories that he saw Marcy sitting on a bench (I guess
    And a cat with her, something like that.
    But I'm not good at translate, so just said the point.
    After the memories recall, they talked about something.
    And suddenly Marcy tell Riftan that she hate herself, the end of chapter is Riftan's heartbroke face and Marcy's leaving.
    That's why I said I'm DYING.:cry:

13. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wondered if the landscape in the manhwa might be a 'photo' that has been slightly touched up. It has a natural looking depth, grass, road, trees!
    But - having spent much time when very young riding, the artist portrays Maxi's clumsy handling of the reins, hunched and TENSE posture and totally stressed face PERFECTLY!! I have seen many kids and adults do EXACTLY the same thing their first time on a horse. It just makes me giggle looking at poor Maxi trying to just stay on! :ROFLMAO::X3::X3:

It is possible to post just enough of the snusnu parts to keep the story together. But that requires actual effort and editing, not just copy and paste postings

creams and mj209 like this.
  14. Assya206

Assya206 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t call it stealing since they are officially translating it. They got permission from the author from what I know.

bradpitt69, bbly, tunafish007 and 2 others like this.
  15. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness!!

I totally agree with you, but the point is there are certain regulations in certain countries, as I myself couldn’t buy the book from Ridibook and after struggling for so long I gave up! It’s not that I’m dependent but I think you do know How curious we get n especially when it’s UTOT.
    But I really appreciate that you actually took your precious time for posting a lot, thanks! Much love!

Lusheen, Erynazri1998 and tunafish007 like this.
  16. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thinking to put together a wallk-through on how to create Ridi account/verify age/buy Ridi cash...Hope the images will work lol

Browser:
    Google Chrome (Note: It is highly recommended that you use Chrome to translate the Korean webpage to English before you proceed to the steps below.)

How to signup an account on Ridi Book?
    [​IMG]
    • Select on General Membership (blue box).
    [​IMG]
    • Enter your selected ID/password, and accept all the required conditions, and then click on Membership Completed (blue box).
    [​IMG]
    • Enter the 6-digit verification number that is sent to your email, click on Confirm (blue box).
    [​IMG]

How to verity your age in order to view 19+ contents?
    • Note: please make sure you have an ID issued by a country other than Korea (e.g. overseas passport, overseas driver's license, overseas residence permit, etc.)
    • Go to the Ridi webpage of “Acceptance of adult certification for oversee customers” : https://help.ridibooks.com/hc/ko/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1500000544502
    • Complete the followings:
      • Name: Type in your name in Korean (use Google Translate, type in your name as it appears on your ID, then copy the Korean translation). Make sure to remove any spaces between the Korean characters.
      • Date of Birth: Enter the 6 digit date of birth, e.g. 901231
      • ID Type: Type in the name of the ID in Korean using Google Translate (e.g. Passport 여권, driver’s license 운전면허증). Make sure to remove any spaces between the Korean characters.
      • Issue Country: Similar as Name/ID Type above.
      • Validity: Enter the expiry year on your ID card
      • Attach Foreign ID Card: Upload a picture of your ID. Only need to show the name and date of birth on your ID card. Make sure to cover all the other personal info
      • Agree to all the requirements, click submission (blue box).
    [​IMG]

• Once your ID has been verified, your will receive a confirmation email from Ridi. The process usually takes less than a day.
    • After you have received the confirmation email, make sure to sign-out of your account and sign back in before proceeding to 19+ contents.

How to recharge money on Ridi?
    • Note: Ridi allows readers to view one chapter for free every day, if you would like to be economical.
    • Go to the Ridi front page, and click on Cash Refill on the top right corner.
    [​IMG]

• Select the amount your would like to buy. Usually there is a discount available (e.g. if you were to buy 50,000 won, you can actually get 54,000 won).
    • Under the payment method, select Credit card issued oversee.
    [​IMG]

• Agree to the condition, and click on Redee Cash Recharge (blue box).
    • Proceed to fill in your credit care info.

Ridi Link for UOT:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  17. aniarre

aniarre Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So maybe the author might return when they are finished translating whole work..just a guess

tunafish007 and sabrinaa12348 like this.
  18. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am posting this so I can save it for me to share in the future to help - I know the frustrations of not getting to Oak Tree in Ridi

19. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You are just wonderful!!!!!!! :blob_plusone: Beautifully put together! Thanks for your effort is greatly appreciated :blobmelt:

jjcheng likes this.
  20. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem!
    Just wish we will have more people to know this manga/novel.:aww:

Evilbratz likes this.