Spoiler I Have No Health

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    페이지 _ 검증된 웹하드 순위 사이트 랭크웹하드!!.jpg
    E7oVH0bUUAAXTWV.jpg
    E7oVIK1VEAI2p2I.jpg

Title:
    건강이 없습니다, I Am Not Healthy
    Novel Link: Official Raws: Manhwa Link: Official Manhwa Raws: Author: 이하론 (The same author who wrote, "The Evil Lady's Hero")
    Artist: 바닐라 (Manhwa)
    Year: 2019 (Novel), 2021 (Manhwa)
    Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
    Status: 165 chapters [Novel] (Completed), 25 Chapters [Manhwa] (Ongoing)

Description:

I possessed the body of the weakest supporting character who would die this winter.

Meals! Medicines! Exercise!

I started a war with my own body to survive against the evil spirit, also known as my grandfather, who threatened to kill me!

At that time, a handsome man showed up at my home, and he even saved me but –

He built an iron wall around him, saying he doesn’t like people and he didn’t like their touch, but this man’s behaviour towards me keeps on getting weird.

“What’s wrong with you these days? Get away from me.”

“I have Separation Anxiety.”

“..You don’t look anxious at all.”

No, didn’t you say you despise physical contact?

Ninena, a woman with poor health and Caesar, a man with no reason to live.

A cute healing romance starts at their encounter as they start to complete each other.

Writer Lee Ha-ron’s long romance fantasy novel of ‘I Have No Health’.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 6, Post #104 as of Oct 25, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

How to get the novel
    • Purchase on Google Play: 건강이 없습니다 [1] [2] [3] [4]​
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased

[Main Story] 154 Chs / [Side Story] 11 Chs / [Special SS] 8 Chs​

Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)

[c/o Le_Tired]

Main Characters
    • Ninaina / Nina Seya - MC, 20yo, Duke's daughter
      • forcibly isekaied into novel she read & reincarnated during the fall of Ninaina's 20th yr (~3 months before death scheduled in ogNovel)
      • lived w/ the mindset that 'food is life' pre-isekai
      • has high affinity w/ wind which helps her use spirit magic contained in bracelet gifted by ML
      • possibly shares current body w/ soul of ogNinaina
      • Will die from assassination magic if ML was ordered by Rubenio to eliminate the Duke instead of protecting MC (refer to Ch. 13 manhwa, sort of explains plot hole)
      • Under the protection of Leonos, ML’s father, as indicated by mana
      • ogNovel - ogNinaina's premature birth weakened her body & she passed away during the winter of her 20th yr before reunion w/ Rubenio
    • Kaiser / Caesar Adelmann - ML, Count, swordsman, spirit magician
      • has extreme mysophobia & hates humans
      • Cannot die easily, regenerates quickly
      • protects MC "until the promise has been fullfilled" to MC's father, which was made after Rubenio saved him as a child
      • gifts MC a bracelet, created using a spirit stone, containing the wind spirit "Sona"
      • Experiment subject who was injected w/ dragon blood as a child
      • ogNovel
        • appeared after ogNinaina's death & after Meiya was adopted by MC's father and started living in the capital
        • Meiya's guard, mysterious side character, disappeared after his job was completed & MC's father passed away

Seya Dukedom - MC's Family
    • Rubenio Seya - MC's father, Successor to Seya Dukedom, 38yo
      • Advised to discard MC under concern of interfering w/ his succession as a Duke but refused
      • Abandoned MC's mother by sending her body away to Charlotte / returned body to hometown to save MC
      • 18yo at the time of MC's birth & was unable to oppose his father / Duke as a result
      • ogNovel - committed s*icide after ogNinaina's death
    • Lopenia / Lofenia Seya (previously Lofenia Charlotte) - MC's deceased mother, Rubenio's legal wife, considered a traitor
      • the Charlottes (unclear how much of the family were involved), Lofenia's family, started a revolution but failed, leading to family members to be executed (allegedly, responsible for the attempted assassination plot of Prince Calitan)
      • extreme stress from execution of family members led to premature birth of MC and losing her life
    • Duke Seya - Rubenio's father, MC's grandfather
      • Threatened to take away Rubenio's right to succession and set the condition of sending away MC until he forfeits his position, if Rubenio attempted to meet w/ her beforehand, the threat of danger to MC's life would increase
      • targeted MC w/ assassination magic after noticing Rubenio's preparation to kill him

Other Characters
    Royal family
    • Emperor - father of both 1st and 2nd princes
    • Former Empress - mother of 1st prince, deceased
    • Current Empress - mother of 2nd prince
    • 1st Prince / Crown Prince Calitan - son of former empress
      • ogNovel - ogML, Meiya's lover
    • 2nd Prince / Prince Asilo - son of current empress, 7yo,17 yr age gap w/ Prince Calitan
    • Meiya - 20yo
      • former slave & MC's maid in current TL
      • lost mother at the time of her birth, orphan
      • Family was involved in the revolt incident similar to MC's mother's family
      • dressed as a boy for most of her life to avoid a worse fate were she to present as a girl
      • saved by Ninaina, who became her benefactor, on the brink of death
      • ogNovel - ogHeroine
        • former slave turned Duke's daughter - adopted by MC's father
        • reunited Rubenio w/ ogNinaina's body
    • Leonos - ML’s adoptive father, deceased
      • “Objectively very beautiful” (refer to Ch 19 manhwa)
      • Green hair & eyes, age unknown
      • Spirit wind king

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o hiddencholic, snowest296]

Novel
    Manhwa
    **IMPORTANT EVENTS**
    **According to Post #91: First kiss - Vol 3, Confession - start of Vol 4

Miscellaneous Spoilers
    [c/o Sarahlin, BananaChi, Mmmie, Valrialness]
    TOC: @Le_Tired
    **Important Spoiler's Upto end of the series**
    (-spoiler's given by @Parallax7 )
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Contrasting look leads eh. Spoilers?

4. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    a manwha of this novel is coming out on august 1st! :]

edit: it's just come out ~ here are some sneak peeks below!

E7oWElAVUAU-okc.jpg E7oWERBUYAgmXTU.jpg E7oWD9rUcAMytJQ.jpg E7oWDtcUYAQ-EPB.jpg

fl looks like an absolute badass hehe i love it

official raw link: 건강이 없습니다

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  5. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I’ve read:
    The MC’s maternal family was executed for treason and MC was born prematurely because her mother was in shock at the news of execution. Her mother died at birth and MC had a weak body as a result. Her father loved her dearly (Like Gallahan Lombardy), but her paternal grandfather dislikes the blood of traitor in her, so he forced his son to send away his granddaughter and MC’s father had no choice because he didn’t have enough power.

When MC reincarnated into the body, she forces herself to eat medicine constantly and managed to push her body back from the brink of death. Her father was relieved because the reports of her were negative for a long time until then, and he decided to strike back at his father, who was attacking the MC.

To protect MC while he tried to take the title of duke from his father, he sent ML to protect her.

He was originally the heroine’s guard. He was popular among fans of the book, but there were never any developments between him and original heroine. His backstory was supposed to be revealed in the extras, but MC isekai before she could read it. Now he’s the MC’s guard. He’s pretty powerful too, being MC’s father’s strongest card and even saving MC from assassination magic.

originally, MC’s father was too worried for his daughter’s safety, so he didn’t dare to attack his father. The hesitation caused him to wait too long and his daughter passed away. He met original heroine, who was a slave and had a similar backstory to his daughter, so he adopted her and care for her as if she was his daughter. When the heroine fell in love with the prince and got married, he committed suicide because he still felt guilty over MC’s death.

Someone please spoil scenes between MC and her father in the future. When do they get to reunite?

TrinaAngel, Bella94, Laerta and 54 others like this.
  6. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will MC become healthy? will she live until the end of the story?

LuvRomanceYas, Jukki and Minaeli like this.
  7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the og fl good or bad?

Creolenerd, Jukki and Ecstasy like this.
  8. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's similar to evil lady's hero when og fl is good. But still I'm curious too :hmm:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Choct15, Jukki and DOHere like this.
  9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the father suicided O.O… or who…?

10. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Nia become healthier and meet her father?

11. Kdahminn

Kdahminn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the manwha he meets her on chapter 23.

Jukki, DOHere, Ecstasy and 2 others like this.
  12. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao,, dad's a dilf

13. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He never got over his daughter’s death, not enough an adopted daughter could help him. He sort of used the original heroine as an emotional replacement and gave everything he could to his adopted daughter, but it did not erase the pain and misery of never being by his real daughter’s side.

But that was in the original plot.

TrinaAngel, babayagu, Laerta and 20 others like this.
  14. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's available in google book/ play books
    I Haven't read it yet.
    The author are the same from evil lady hero novel.
    For buy the korean book you just need to download play books Dan type the korean novel title.
    Voila! Then you have it.
    For read it in your language, you just need to tap highlight the korean text and choose translate. It's automatic mtl translate.

Laerta, Jukki, Sinistertwist and 7 others like this.
  15. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice that MC has good people around her. In the typical thrown away dying miss setting the staff are usually neglectful or abusive.

Marie_0720, Jukki, harmoniche and 3 others like this.
  16. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The orig heroine is freaking cute too. I hope she isn't a white lotus. She seems so kind for me especially in the orig novel... Hope there would be no reincarnated soul in her body lol most of them turn into bish.

The ml, he was suffering from having contact with bare hands/skin due to trauma when he was kiddo. I think the reason why he beg the duke before that turns into the promise to protect the daughter is to help him escape from that cruel place or something... Interesting

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    Laerta, Creolenerd, Minaeli and 24 others like this.
  17. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While looking at the novel comments I saw someone comment ML's past.
    When ML, Caesar was young he was taken in to be a lab rat. Poor boy was constantly experimented on :blobpensive:. The scientist always injected him with Dragon's blood. Amazingly, somehow he escaped and found his 'step-father', the Spirit Wind King who has green hair and green eyes! I think he got killed because in the webtoon chapters ML mentions his father in past tense. While reading the webtoon chapters ML notices that MC has a protective green energy aura around her. The aura has lingering energy of the Spirit Wind King. He ask MC if she knows of his father mentioning his step-dad's name and she tells him she doesn't know anything. Since ML feels his step father's aura around MC that's when he starts acting a bit more kinder to her to the point of being sorta comfortable grabbing her. From the webtoon it looks like OG Nia/Nina comes back for a few seconds, this only occurs when she looks at + read a letter of the father or thinks about him. It's like 2 souls living in 1 body(meant how there's traces of the original soul of Nina still within the present body with MC).
    -I mentioned Nia or Nina because in google translate that's the nickname her father gave her when he thinks of her
    -Also from the korean comments I read in kakao the people there adore the MC's father. While reading the webtoon I couldn't believe that he still looks so young BUT have to remember that he had a baby when he was still really young.
    -Someone below mentions about the first meeting with MC's father. He was happy because his daughter finally replies to one of his letters. Nia painted him 3 different birds, he took it as, 'I forgive you Dad.' He started to tear up and think back how long she has waited for him but he was scared since he abandoned her :blobsob:. Lots of feelings of guilt in his thoughts but seeing the 3 small paintings he finally got the courage to go see his daughter for the first time ever. The reunion is a tearjerker but it's a wonderful chapter. :blobsob::blob_patpat:
    Had to edit since I typed that^ when I was busy before :blobsalute:. Added a tiny bit more.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  18. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers:blobpeek:
    I'm curious how MC and her father's reunion take place and how the romance progressed:blobthinkingsmirk:

Jukki and Blablasimp like this.
  19. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in chapter 24 or so in the manhwa, the father went to FL's place. After they have eye contact, the FL was so shocked that she fainted. The ML gave her to the father so he can carry her to her room. ML also clarify to the father saying that she fainted because she's just too weak, and not because of seeing him.
    There's also another killing attempt while she's still unconscious in her room. The father closes her ears while the ML go out and clean up the assassins.
    Need to wait for next week probably for more of their reunion continuation.

TrinaAngel, Laerta, Minaeli and 33 others like this.
  20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read it so bad but my hands are already full with all the other novels :blobconfounded: