Spoiler The Devil Who Breaks My Neck

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Devil Who Breaks My Neck.jpg

Title:
    내 목을 꺾는 악마여, The Devil Who Breaks My Neck
    Novel Link: Official Novel Raws: Author: 틸리빌리 | Tilly Billy
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Tragedy

Description:

The Empire’s beauty – also known as the Devone Fairy, Herace Devone.

During her family’s rebellion, she loses everything.

Ezekiel, the illegitimate child of Duke Serpence, had a huge role in preventing treason in the Empire and hence was appointed as the Duke.

“I want the extinct Devone family’s daughter, Herace.”

So, the traitor, Herace becomes the Duchess.

“Live. Just live. I will take care of everything else.”

After Ezekiel’s numerous attempts, Herace gradually opens up.

The two of them, who fell in love with each other, will have children.

Three months had passed since Ezekiel had left for war, and when he returned, he had an unfamiliar woman next to him.

“Greet her. She’s the woman who’ll be here in the future.”

The woman’s swollen belly was no doubt at its limit.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers:blob_plusone:

4. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the comments ML is very×1000 shitty husband. Apparently he slaps FL, continuously rapes her while saying that it's her duty to 'open her legs' as a wife, brings a pregnant woman home (he's not the father of the child), mistreats her, locks her in the room and many more shitty behaviours you could think of. This is all because of a misunderstanding.
    And maybe he dies in the end instead of living and regretting his actions. FL also losses her memories. This can be wrong as I'm not sure.

5. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh my :blobfearful:

tisifone21 likes this.
  7. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so reading the first half of the prologue I was like- oh my what a loving ml :blobmelt:,I guess he isn’t the devil the novel talking about.
    At at that point where it says he went to war I was like- may be some shitty dude comes to her:hmm: (after her husband go to war)to trouble her and he may be the devil.
    At at the last part believe me I really heard my heart dropping :blobfearful:like someone pouring hot tea on it omg not gonna read this chapter vise ,:notlikeblob:I can see my blood pressure rising up just by the prologue :blobcry:
    But can someone spoil here ?and there I may like to read what happen :blobxd::blobxd:

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its times like these I'm thankful for spoilers AND simply following the thread. My heart can't handle this lvl of abuse. Reading spoilers is enough. Do we get the reason though or is it just side hoe manipulation? Like, is he aware the pregnant woman he brought home wasn't his child? Like, what kind of misunderstanding are we talking here? What CAN a lone woman do while her husband is at war?

lylac, SkyHuntress, ndythrs and 17 others like this.
  9. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls....

10. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the comments I’ve read on Naver it seems like it ends with the fl losing her memories and has a child with the ml while he lives his life regretting what he did to her. It would be nice if someone confirms if this is true because if it’s true then the ending is really messed up

11. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the description of this novel I founded and translated it and it's making my blood boil.
    IMG_20210802_083953.jpg
    Edit: I added this MTL'ed description of this novel.
    I hate these kind of stories to death and here's the review of a person who read it till chapter 108 and I have used translation so, if something doesn't make sense then please cope with it.
    IMG_20210802_074019.jpg
    Here's another one which I personally don't get it but I hate the ML and so does everyone in the naver comments section. Someone named ezren would also die and IDK who is he and FL will lose her memory and would live without any memory. ML would regret and also dies (not so sure about his death but some comments mentioned his death so!). ML's background story is not shown even after 40 chapters, a comment mentioned it.
    IMG_20210802_074232.jpg
    To be frank, I don't fathom these kind of stories which portrays women as some lolipop to which you could do anything you want to until it vanishes then throw it away with some little guilt of losing it's taste but hey, then again you could just get another one. They portray women as some newborn gullible child who'll love anyone if they treat them. Women do not f**king fall in love so easily with anyone, they are not some kind of flower that'll accept any jerk, toxicological minded bees to take whatever they want from them. Women, they also, have; boundaries, self respect, a brain, logical thinking abilities, standards, emotions, feelings.
    I'm never gonna read this but if you like and can stand this much amount infuriating angst, sickness then you may read it at your own choice.
    Also,
    Got some spoilers about the ending from a Korean site and I have used translation and IDC about the mistress or her son neither I care about the rat stinking crocodile tears bullshit horse face ML.
    IMG_20210802_080530.jpg IMG_20210802_080500.jpg IMG_20210802_080445.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    My word! So our 2 possible endings is based on the available spoilers
    Most likely will happen:
    1. MC will have amnesia at the end
    2. WILL have a child with sc*m ML
    3. ML will live the remainder of his life in regret of what he did and is in constant state of stress probably from worrying MC will get her memory back and leave him
    4. ML WILL die (as what life is), question is on how soon or what is the cause.

Back to the questions, same as Naver:
    1. Mistress and fake son spoilers?
    2. Is ML unaware of the fake child?
    3. What IS the cause of the misunderstanding?

14. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg my heart. The fricken angst. Honestly if she loses her memories that's the best outcome for her. I've never seen a shittier ML than this, and he did ALL THAT TO HER BECAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTANDING! smh. Ugh honestly, her life was just terrible, what a piece of shit (ml).
    What happened to her child though? I really hope at least they both could have stayed together. Honestly my chest hurts rn because of the treatment she received, mfer deserves to burn!

I swear the misunderstanding better not be some shit like "when he sent the letter of his injury and not getting a letter back in return someone told him his wife didn't love him/was hoping for his death/ was with someone else." Or some other bullshit.

15. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler

16. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he knows that the woman's child that he bring isnt his maybe he bring her just to show our fl or perhaps take revenge from her bcz of that( misunderstanding) which we dont know what it was

17. jujubaba82

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC will die soon or lose the baby, because she is very weak physically and mentally

18. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some spoiler that the Fucking Thrash (Calling him trash would be understatement, since at least trash can be recycled) would bring her back alive by making a deal with the Devil, the FL would lose her memories, but there is a price, every time he touch her, he would suffer from unbearable pain.

19. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the Devil don't want him near her, that's what he deserves for treating her like shit

20. jujubaba82

Reading List:
    Link
    just suffering, poor thing I hope she has a happy ending

Now I want to understand why the ml trash treats her like this,