Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. RiggedMagic

RiggedMagic New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand what you’re saying and my apologies for not addressing that. I feel as though point was missed and again I practically forgot to address it so my apologies. This sword does have damage potential to the point that it’s almost as appealing as greed is. Grid got warnings with greed and had to go through hoops in order to get around them. The same can be said for this sword and id say it’s worth it because imagine if grid figured out that all he needs to do is kill one more dragon type and the big bad fire dragon trauka is coming for him. Imagine doing that when there’s a bunch of great demons and gods fighting phew! Or after the war and all hes got some god slaying apostles maybe not dragon slaying ready but they want to test if they’re near dragon ready. Or some other future plot point where it could be beneficial. Rather than blindly increasing the damage and not knowing what when or why something scary is happening in typical grid fashion… It’s all about options and info pissing off the fire dragon and having him come after you is like summoning him. That’s an opportunity. Having that information is amazing. And getting the damage to almost as high as it can get until that happens will maximize its potential especially when he gets Hexetia’s sword imagine the FD sword getting to 25000 damage before it’ll cause problems fusing that with Hexetia’s sword and you’ve got something monstrous period. Or literally any other weapon grid creates. A “maxed” out damage FD sword will make the base of any weapon especially special function weapons with low damage now entirely overpowered depending on the situation. It’s one of the best opportunities he has. I’m not saying Morpheus won’t do anything about it or have a back up plan but the fact that it’s possible means there’s a potential plot point as in pissing off a dragon or getting warnings etc. or maybe it’ll be overpowered for awhile. Maybe grid will need to jump through hoops like with greed. Maybe there’s a way to make it invisible to whatever the threat is. What if grid makes a safe zone in hell and creates his own dragon mobs within hell instead of earth. Different plans Etc. yeah he doesn’t quite have time anymore because of the war but these all should’ve been thought of and worked out. Grid did think about slaying draconians but just forgets about this sword completely and the potential of it and doesn’t even address worries like with what happened with greed. (Doesn’t ask braham who survived trauka, sticks or lauel anyone… this is greed level of planning and potential that’s my point it hasn’t gotten the “attention” it deserves nor the utilization of the info to gained) The sword has indefinite damage potential thats scary and terrifying! There’s most definitely something else to it but the whole point is that he should figure out what that is and utilize it!!!! Then utilize as much damage potential before that happens as well and for all he knows it could be at 50000 damage before it’s necessary to stop who knows we don’t and neither does Grid. My point was that the potential is there to make 600000 damage in less than a month… Unprecedented considering Hexetia’s pinnacle creation is like 30000 damage Obviously Morpheus will block him somehow but then you use that “block” to your advantage because info is power. This item is with him and it can have so much plot potential and abuse. Thank you for your response I appreciate it. My whole issue is that the author created something that has lots of lore created by a stone that had the will to not melt by a dragon… It has infinite damage potential and it’s ego is top notch. Braham ran away from that dragon… It’s one of the deadliest and amazing items grid has. It could be so much more. And it should. That’s the thing it’s all there to be as plot worthy as greed is!!!! It just feels like another trophy for god grids collection and will accumulate dust. I think I ranted a bit and my apologies to be honest it’s my favorite weapon. I’ll stop talking about this hope you have a good day. I’m only saying all this because I lost hope that it’ll be used in the plot anymore or be as important as it could be. It’s potential is there that’s all I meant I thought grids “greed” would bring this plot to life but I have no hope anymore. (It was set in stone when grids innovate ability didn’t spark his greed for the mighty FDS) Thank you ​

HeavenlyPunishment likes this.
  2. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Biban probably got it from Betty..makes sense,right?

LayZhang and HeavenlyPunishment like this.
  3. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not expecting zeratul to triger demon side of grid by touching his dear son tbh. Zeratul really show us how to court death properly.

4. Kaisell

Kaisell Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mano, se o biban morrer eu vou chorar, crio uma conta só pra comentar

5. HeavenlyPunishment

HeavenlyPunishment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (^v^)(^v^)(´∀`)

6. Tariz0509

Tariz0509 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think grid will kill zeratul and become the only god and a god killer to ever exist collapsing the system and mobius balance once again

7. Etherious Mahesvara

Etherious Mahesvara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    currently he can't. but maybe, if the timing is right, if he use the falling moon sword as the finishing blow, he can go against the absolute system that morpheus built.

8. Tariz0509

Tariz0509 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that would be fucking crazy

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, the world is already gone crazy there.

LayZhang and HeavenlyPunishment like this.
  10. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is where the White Peach comes in dw..The janitor will LIVE!!!!!!

11. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayate the combat...butler!

XD ....

He either wreck Zeratul or the Dragons would!

12. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    tf!!! the transcendent janitor lives!!!

now switching fighters, sword saint out, dragon slayer in.
    dragon slayer vs martial god(copy)!!!

when will grid finish the dragon sword?
    with that, they have a chance killing even a god.

13. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    did he obtained both the 400,000 and 500,000 army massacere sword and just use the stronger one, the 500,000 army massacre sword.

or did he just go straight to 500,000 army massacre sword?

or it's just me who forgot that he already have the 400,00 army massacre sword?

14. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time I recall, it's still up 300,000 stealth sword. If Grid were to kill Zeratul, he needs the 100 milion annihilation sword.
    Also, since both Hayate and Biban step into the battle... what are the odds that the world will once again witness the strength of 2nd and 1st legends of the past? I'm in to see Gamigin tremble in fright before the 1st contractor of Baal.

HeavenlyPunishment and LayZhang like this.