You are in your bedroom suddenly you see a summoning circle glow beneath your feet what do you grab

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wrath444, Jul 25, 2021.

1. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    My phone and my solar charge battery. Also my swiss knife. Also torchlight and lighter. And a box of cigar.

imK likes this.
  2. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd probably grab my backpack that hangs behind my bed depending on if it has a book in it or not.

imK and prongsjiisan like this.
  3. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    My survivor pack . Had medical stuff and survival stuff like that >_> .

imK likes this.
  4. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clothes. If I'm in my bedroom I'm probably sleeping, and at best I'd get isekai'ed in flimsy pajama pants or possibly a bath robe. At worst, I'd be butt naked. Also I have a pair of heavy leather camping boots stuffed into a bookshelf for lack of space elsewhere, I'd definitely want those too.

That's probably time up for me, but if possible I'd like to grab a backpack, some smaller containers like plastic bags, and a water bottle or five. Then the baseball bat. Next on the priority list is other camping gear, like a sleeping pad and a sleeping bag. Then a small pocket sewing kit. And... that's pretty much everything, I believe? I mean certainly I could think of a lot of things I'd like to bring into a mystery portal, but that's all I've got in the bedroom and probably more than I have time to grab anyways.

Astaroth and imK like this.
  5. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    My cat and something to cover my men parts ...

... maybe the phone, if the cat doesn't struggle too much.

imK and prongsjiisan like this.
  6. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Bug out bag. Yeah I have one in my room. It's a habit I picked up from my Dad. All of my siblings have the same habit.

Ai chan, IceLight303 and Wrath444 like this.
  7. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, I was beginning to think no one else did this. It's good to have and doesn't take much effort. Mine is pretty big because I have more medical items then I should have :blobsweat:

imK likes this.
  8. aido

aido Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My livingdead zombear stuffed animal plush toy, boots and hoodie

imK and Wrath444 like this.
  9. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I grab a Karen to annoy the summoned force while I escape!

imK and Wrath444 like this.
  10. Mr gentleman

Mr gentleman Ok

Reading List:
    Link
    Laptop/phone if possible

imK likes this.
  11. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My desk because it's heavy and I don't want to leave. I would try running first though

imK and seemanta like this.
  12. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    My dressers, they have clothes, bed sheets, tooth paste, and a bunch of other things inside of them.

imK likes this.
  13. Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu

Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu ‖True Chaos‖Twisted Prodigy‖True Energy‖Gamer God‖

Reading List:
    Link
    People cannot someone me. Hahaha!!!!! I am someone who has absolute control over chaos. The circle is useless.

14. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 2 spare laptops (they are older but still work well enough, even though they can be slow. I still use them once in a while, and my elder sisters could use them when theirs were unavailable) that are easily within range. I'd take them and leave the main, newer one for my siblings.
    There is also a foldable tent and a sleeping bag nearby, so I'd probably try to get them as well.
    Clothes? I could grab a few things as well. But definitly not my shoes, as I always leave my shoes near the front door, and I'm always in socks in my room.
    I also have a 3DS, so I guess I could take it as well.

I'm going to reorganise the things in my room so I could easily take the 2 older laptops + a few games, the 3DS, the foldable tent + sleeping bag, my nail cutter, my foldable knife, a notebook + pen + my box of colour pencils, a box of matches

imK likes this.
  15. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this thread, I realised people actually have emergency backpacks ready in their room irl. I thought it was just a myth before...
    I'll grab my glasses first. Then I'll jump down the bed, grab my phone and run out of the room. If I get teleported before that then I'll just close my eyes and play dead till someone forces me up.

16. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    My brother's metal detecting kit since it's next to my desk. It comes with spare batteries, solar charger, a foldable multipurpose shovel, knives, small pickaxe, brushes, tarp, stakes, some gemstones, a small bit of gold, a water bottle, snack bars etc. Hopefully my phone and headphones are already on me.

17. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My smartphone. Smartphones tend to perform well in isekais, I've noticed.

seemanta and imK like this.
  18. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan would have, if the Pope was anywhere near Ai-chan at any point in the past. No, it has nothing to do with religion. Ai-chan just wants the fame of drop kicking or german suplexing the Pope. It's not the person that matters, it's the fame from the act of doing so. Ai-chan would've settled for Dalai Lama too. Again, nothing to do with politics. Ai-chan just wants to be the girl forever remember as "The Monster Who Dropkicked Someone Important."

Anyway, everyone should be a zombie apocalypse prepper. The fact that it's not commonly done is mind boggling. There is a lot of benefits to preparing for zombie apocalypse, even US government has a manual for preparing for zombie apocalypse. If everyone is prepared for zombie apocalypse, toilet paperpocalypse wouldn't happen. Covid starvation wouldn't happen too, because you've already stockpiled lots of supplies at home. The country is stuck in lockdown for 2 years, and many people are starving to death. But since Ai-chan stockpiled supplies slowly for 2 years before lockdown started, Ai-chan's food supply can last for at least 3 years, double that if we're frugal. Considering that Ai-chan also has seeds prepared, we wouldn't starve even after 3 years has passed.

Who said hoarding is bad? Who? Who said that? Who said hoarding is bad?

19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    As the name suggests, I tend to sleep in my bedroom, and I generally don't wear anything besides underwear...

Ai chan likes this.
  20. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this nun topped you then XD
    Yeah, toilet paperpocalypse sounds serious XD

Ai chan likes this.