Discussion vaccinated

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Itssalwa, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here to share my experience of how yesterday I was vaccinated.

Yesterday morning, my sister and I vaccinated in the area around us.

At first we thought we could get the s****** vaccine, the dose was not high and the only side effect was drowsiness.

but not! even though I am 17 years old and should have received the s****** vaccine. Moreover, my immune system is very weak (a small example, if I go to play with friends even if it's only for two - four hours, when I come home I immediately have a high fever and aches)

I told the committee that handles vaccine data. "Sorry I didn't think I'll be able to stand vaccinate A****, my immune system is weak and I have asthma."

fyi the a**** vaccine has many side effects due to the high dose, and here are also many cases due to this vaccine.

After I said that, the committee actually said something like this "If you run, I will look for you to your house" YESS SHE SAID THAT :blob_coughblood:

In the end, my sister and I were forced to, moreover, a vaccine card was really needed to travel. :blobsad:

I, who was still a little scared, finally told the doctor who handled the vaccine data. I said that my immune system was weak, and I had frequent asthma attacks.

But instead the doctor said, "Well, your asthma isn't coming back now, is it?"

:blobastonished:

Finally I had to actually vaccinate. And sure enough, that night I had a high fever, body aches, even shortness of breath, I also vomited several times. I'm crying because I can't stand the pain.. (My mind is going wild and I think I'm going to die lol)

This morning I'm still weak, I couldn't walk because my head was still dizzy and my legs were shaking.

okay, that's all my vaccine experience:blobcry:

(damn i make this bc I'm still greatful that I'm alive today lmao) :blobsob:

2. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmfao.

I just woke up and this might be the funniest thing I'll read all day.

MinUp and Noble Ran like this.
  3. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    1st one? well, brace your self for the second shot~~

rhianirory likes this.
  4. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing it's sinovac and astra that are censored

5. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO, don't worry, you won't die due to being vaccinated, unless you got either unlucky and/or careless like a friend of my family: went traveling out of town after 3 day of his 1st vaccination, caught the virus, died within 2 weeks. It's probable though that his death might due to complications of his age (he was 60-ish) and/or diabetes, not to mention that 3 days just ain't enough for the body to both build immunity & recovery
    Just stay indoor for 5-7 days & you'll be good
    As for the second shot...well not much I can say, just prep lots of vitamins, some paracetamol & heating rubs/eucalyptus oil. Some sweet warm drinks & soothing music might also help your moods. On the bright side, you won't wait/queue too long during the 2nd jab

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    Zethiro and Jasad like this.
  6. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good that you're getting vaccinated, sucks you had to wait so long. I got mine months ago, single shot version to. Most painful part was waiting in line, that and I was pretty achy the next day.

7. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I caught covid and this sounds way worse than what I'm going through.

ongoingwhy likes this.
  8. Nai waa

Nai waa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side effects are a good thing since it mean that it's working, that your body is reacting to it and creating antibody. A general rule about vaccine, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." :p

P.S. If you don't like those vaccine and have the means, you can visit the US and get their vaccine for free. A lot of people are doing that.

9. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes, that might be worse than me who watched a covid (+) patient (an elderly) during the early pandemic wave (got admitted to ER due to breaking my leg)

10. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I'm not ready... I think I'm going to run :blobsob:

RIP :blobsob:
    T-thankyou I'm going to do so on my 2nd shot :blobsneeze:

I had covid too about 2 months ago and it didn't hurt me so much like This bish shot.
    but don't worry, if you get the right vaccine, the side effect is just drowsiness:blobtaco:

Ur rightt :blobReach:

Good for you :blob_teary: i hope my 2nd shot not so painful. I'm scared of pain :blobsob:

:blobupset:

11. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people just have those reactions. Some of my relatives had similar symptoms for 3-4 days of getting the shot. High fever, body aches, dizziness, nauseous and swelling at the vaccination site. They don't have any allergies and have good immune systems (at least I think so as we don't get sick very often).

12. Megatron

Megatron Decepticon

Reading List:
    Link
    I had 2 shots of the pfizer vaccine. Only side effect I had was a sore arm, both times. My immune system is pretty strong though. Good luck bro, you'll push through it

13. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ask the nurse/doctor who give the shot to help you prep. I usually ask them that during blood donation and/or test, so I just need to look away & they'll told me when I need to take a deep breath while they prick the needle
    Almost forgot, get some health supplements too, I heard those Propoelix made from honey are being used by lots of Covid patients & help boosting their immunity & recovery

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  14. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfizer shot made my arm hurt like hell both times but mostly I just felt exhausted. I slept for most of two days after the second shot and was overly tired for about a week.

15. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    I was supposed to get my second shot but then I got covid... :blobsleepless:

16. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just vaccinated on July 30 . I was adviced by those who already got them to take over the counter paracetemol before being vacinated. I did not get any fever but my bicep muscle hurt(the place where they injected).Not much the feeling is the same as when overexercise at the gym. This is Moderna vaccine. I already researched about the sideeffects.

Right after the shot I was told to wait for 15 minutes before going home.

17. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why this reminds me with the memory of having my mom forcing me to suck on lemons for refusing to have an iv drip at the hospital.

I don't know why this reminds me with the memory of having my mom forcing me to suck on lemons for refusing to have an iv drip at the hospital.

18. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK for the IV drip refusal, but lemons contain lots of vit c, so you could draw your own conclusions

19. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watch out, you will still get covid after getting 2 shots.

I got vaccinated last week with AstraZeneca, fever started that night and by the next morning I have a high fever and arm pains, but paracetamol did its job and by evening I'm back to normal. Now I'm waiting for the hospital to call me for a second dose.

20. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i had a coworker who recently died after the vaccine. She had severe symptoms and a weak immune system. Going to the hospital exposed her to more disease and she died