Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... I read the manga up to the latest chapter and then I come on here to see what happens next and just wow. This story just seems to nose dive into the toilet. Glad I didn’t waste my time on the novel lol. Also every ML in this story does nothing for me, yandere MLs are just creepy af imo. Also Yulan falling in love cause MC stopped some bullies just makes him a massive simp and beta

Khadz, theilikepie, Ecstasy and 3 others like this.
  2. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter dropped! It's called "Trust and Friendship". And again we have little progress! Vio attends morning classes and her classmates are gossiping about her but don't actually say anything to Vio. Yulan comes by at lunchtime to pick her up and take her off to eat, and Rosette (Violette's friend) accompanies them. As the three of them eat, Violette muses on the nature of friendship and wonders about what Rosette knows about what's going on. The final line of the chapter is Vio inviting Rosette to ask about what she wants to know.

So yes, that's where we're up to. I swear oak trees grow faster than this novel.

its0k, ndythrs, lazynoodles and 9 others like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some friendship where she was never mentioned for 99 percent of the novel. But like every side friend to the MC she only pops up to help the MC solve her problem then dissapear again

4. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, at the end of the day it's full of filler.

When the story shouldn't be so long considering her "father's" situation.
    To be fair, we're literally missing a good 50 chapters worth of spoilers.

Khadz likes this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiled me about her family?? I’m seriously want to know about his father fate.

Yu07 likes this.
  6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are still waiting. The series is still progressing, slowly.

Khadz, rafa and DOHere like this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually,,
    This is not the reason why he fell for her,,

At first he trought of her as a friend, he didn't even see her as a female or potential love interest, he didn't trought about it too much since he was a kiddo squiddo at that time,,
    And it just happend,,? After all, some pple don't fall for someone becc of a reason
    He just wanted for her to be happy,,

Pardon me for the rant(?)
    and possible bad english (..?)

kawaii12345 and elantra like this.
  8. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    This author probably thought having a really good idea for a novel and decent writing skills is enough for story telling. However, from chapter one to now most of their novel is world building, empty fillers with little development. Most authors starts writing with a draft, they write a beginning a middle and an end, this author probably also have them. but as the story gets more and more popular, they decided to milk it.

9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the chapter for July is out
    170. Tears

I talked a lot. However, time is limited, and I can't tell you that I've rewound the time. It was much easier than I had imagined to simply say what happened as it was, as concisely as possible and not biased towards anyone.

It wasn't until I started over that I realized that it was easier to talk as it happened than it used to be, screaming and messing with pain. It's better to talk like someone else's affairs so that you don't get pulled by the emotions at that time.

Until now, I have talked about my life.

My real parents, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law. I hate and hate my family, who have become irrelevant after being worn down.

It's a story that is hard to understand for those who grew up in a beautiful and precious family. Parents are respectful, children are gracious, and families are warm and cherished. Such myths have come to be counted as an average. That may be great, but that doesn't mean that those who are kicked will disappear. The reality that sounds like a cruel myth is rolling around in this world. It's not in the abyss where the sun doesn't shine, but in a beautiful family in a beautiful house.

Rosette was listening without saying anything. It doesn't distort your facial expression, and that doesn't mean it's forced to brighten.

However, he listened to me all the way to the end.

“…………”

Once Violet closes his mouth, no one's voice can be heard anymore. In the quiet room, only breathing interferes with the silence. The first thing that moved was a white fish-like finger, and a cherry-colored toe touched the back of Violet's hand.

"Well, you've done your best."

Raise the line of sight that was aimed only at your fingertips. The laughing rosette and the tense and tense Violet are in stark contrast.

"Be sure to talk to all the parties-I've been taught that. If you're in a neutral position, you should look at things from many angles, not just one ... I think so."

That is the mechanism of the scale that judges good and evil. What is necessary to see only the facts and create a world fairly and equally.

That's right, and if a third party takes a biased view, the world can easily tilt and everything slips down. As a royal family, there are many people in the rosette that must be protected. Don't abandon anyone, don't snuggle up too much, and look at everyone the same way. The teachings that the current king and his wife preached to their daughter.

"I don't know Vio's family. I haven't talked about it, so I'm not in a position to judge who is wrong."

So I can't go along with that hatred-but.

"I'm a friend of Vio."

The time of being an unrelated third party is over.

"I can't tell right from wrong, I can't affirm all of you and deny others. I'm such a person, but can you be close to your heart?"

I want to be in a place where I can see where Violet's emotions go, no matter where they go. Even if I can't deal with hatred, I want to accept what she chooses at the end.

"It hurts all the time, it was painful."

Slowly turn your arm around Violet's back. I was worried about what to do if I was disliked, but I just shook my shoulders and was not rejected. Violet's hand hesitated weakly tossed the clothes around Rosette's upper arm.

I learned that this person wasn't even used to being hugged.

"... Ah, Rigato, u"

The quivering voice seemed to start crying, but tears never spilled from his eyes.

All you can do with a rosette is to snuggle up. Only those who can sympathize with the pain, sympathize with hatred, and stay together forever to make Violet cry.

I'm sure it is. Like this guy who keeps supporting next to her.

"Vio ... I also have something to say."

There is no shadow of tears on Violet's cheeks looking up here. The slightly glossy eyes are turned toward the rosette as if to ask a question. It doesn't make much sense to tell at this timing. Originally, I was thinking of telling it with my own mouth. The opportunity has just come.

I just thought it wouldn't hurt this person anymore.

"The other day, it was officially decided. With me ... Prince Claudia's engagement."

Two big revelations
    1 Violet realizes she hates her family. Well I am shocked
    2 Rosette is now Claudia's fiancée. Who was she again? I have forgotten.

ReaderEli, Bastian, its0k and 21 others like this.
  10. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It took this long for Violet to realize that? Yay, for progress!!! I guess...

I think Rosette is that foreign princess Violet became friends with. I was hoping she would marry Claudia (why can't his name be Claudio, Claudius, or Claude!?) instead of Violet's sister. I don't want that sister in that high of a position of power, that would be a disaster. Not just for the kingdom, but the trashdad could use it for his own gain.

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'll take ANY development that can put scum dad either on poverty or in prison, even nonexistent creepizoid stepmom. MJ will now mentally suffer most of her life so that's her punishment (other than having Yulan be the one person she liked that actually had to sprinkle reality hurts glitters in her rainbow colored glasses)
    Claudia being just as nonexistent for so long suddenly getting engaged to Vio's friend (I assume this was the same introverted friend current Vio bonded with). Eh, either way, I'm surprised justice boner recent epiphanized Claudia managed to get over TL2 Vio

12. Nukuchan

Nukuchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omfg someone finally said it! yes yes yes. I agree with you on all points especially the stepmother she gives no sh**s. I don't know if it's just bad writing and not fleshing our or addressing a sidecharacter but she is pretty much a non entity. And with how the father treated his 1st wife who is to say he would NEVER change his tune to you or the daughter you had together. It's not Ike she even met or had negative interactions with the crazy wife. And yeah I know it's not the traditional portrait of a falandurer but still

To add the the prince issue, honestly the CP's response to Vio is bloody weird like if I had a person who was that obsessive and invasive and I disliked as much as he did and has (because this timeline restart only restarted right before her "family" came back into the picture so she had already followed him around and annoyed him by pretty much existing and things that are worth being disliked over) but she had yet to be as possessive as she got after he started liking me in 1st time line. Anyway The moment they finally left me alone I would be like thankful like praying the stars they are finally leaving me alone and good riddance. But that's not his response, oh no after he realizes she's done with him and that Yulian like her (and showed him a fool at that 1st tea party) like no he's all sorts of interested

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also agree. And altho Vio was a villain towards MJ, Vio was still the biggest victim in this story (plus MJ was not without fault).
    Vio was abused by both her biological mother and father and neglected by her step-mother and selectively smart step-sister.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  14. Nukuchan

Nukuchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so as it was only like a few chapters back and in story like just the day before I want to touch back on when POSD (Peice of shit dad) stormed into the room. In reading that chapter, to me it didn't seem that posd even saw/knew/registered that MJ was in the room.like his rage was volatile that he could not see what was around him. So I assumed whatever talk he had with the Grandfather was that upsetting to him. I'm not sure posd even realized MJ was there until she put herself physically between posd and Vio. Which was why she hasmore than enough time to escape. But a lot of people seem to think that the sight of MJ crying was what pushed him over the top so did I miss something?

I'm hoping the licensed LN will clear things up as they have much more evolved editors and such. I do plan on buying it, if in reading it I notice any big differences or added info to clarify things I'm willing to post it unless someone else bought it already and plans to do so.

I am actually glad to hear about Claudia and Rosetta. As if he had stuck around simping over vio nursing his "Save a hoe" problem iwould have lost it. Though I do worry and wish for Rosetta's happiness as no one deserves to be with some one who is only with the because they stroke their save a hoe justice bones. But ther are quite a few chapter we don't have summaries for so who knows maybe they actually like one another or they are both satisfied in the nature of their relationship *shrugs*

Who knows we might get through this school day in 6 months at the rate of chapter releases. Though I am glad and worried that we havnt seen MJ pop up yet at school. Worried as in as we haven't seen her yet is the posd planning something or is she going to as usual for her show at the most inopportune time and make a huge scene wither intentionally or not

15. Pan Xue

Pan Xue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 171 is out!

It's basically
    how Vio feel pissed over the fact that 'CP and MJ's so called fated love' that has made her suffered so much is not destined after all. It made her questioned the time, feelings, and pain she had went through.

M30WWWW, ReaderEli, Bastian and 30 others like this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda weird she's only reacting like this NOW when Claudia started treating her differently MUCH, MUCH, MUCH earlier since she got her rerun. I haven't read the novel and focused on the manga and relying mostly on novel spoilers and differences but still... a change in treatment is still some sort of change. Plus, there's also the fact MJs sudden interest to Yulan, it should've happened earlier than this.
    Tbf though, TL1 Vio is essentially just indirect cupid for these two justice boners. The honorary bully who always get spotted by Claudia bullying his future lover

M30WWWW, LynnLynn, Noenelle and 5 others like this.
  17. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for the father and step-mother to suffer :blobangery:

18. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we still in groundhog day?
    ... now that I think about it, chapter 1 up to the latest chapter feels like one very long whole day
    To novel readers, has there been a development in vio's personality? I don't want yulan to be the main force that moves the plot, can't she just return to being vengeful,...

DOHere likes this.
  19. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand this MJ kind of sister's character when vio was interested in CP in TL1 she has to be interested in the same person and now vio is in love with yulan now she falls in love with him, people who defends her saying she's an innocent person is she really? For me its more likely to keep stealing fl's love and everything from her using her innocent acting.

20. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wheres 169?

N why hasn't this story endedd yet??? I already gave it 3years

Khadz, ivanlyw7 and kawaii12345 like this.