Spoiler Please be patient, Grand Duke /Finding Camellia/참아주세요, 대공

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Nov 29, 2020.

1. sisitaao

sisitaao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this is 15 rated novel..

2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Korean version will be released on September 1

moccacino and i_am_here like this.
  3. maishamaisha

maishamaisha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At that time reputation is everything also in present to many . So this kind of punishment is worth it cause they will see their reputation trainshed by their own eyes and be desrespected for their sins forever. You know torture for whole life is worse than death

clraei likes this.
  4. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the information ✨

5. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel been translated? Pls I wanna read it so badddd ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆‸ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆

simplysharonda likes this.
  6. Jjongjjong

Jjongjjong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author said that the novel will be released overseas.

YesA17, Lucy_ and simplysharonda like this.
  7. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really disappointed as to how and why the father didn't get any karma is shit back to him. He literally started all of this, and somehow at the end, he's there being all proud of the daughter he made of cheating on his wife, which made her unstable. Where did the author's brain go???? Like did she/he/they legit just wrote all of this, and didn't have an ounce of doubt that MAYBE the father is the culprit in all of this sufferings. I feel so bad for Anastasia, I know she's also shit, but he fucking made her that. HE is the one who put her in that state. This sadly shows how back then, if ur a woman, no matter what happens, the men doesn't get blamed at the end of the day. This whole story reeks of misogyny ngl.

I completely disagree with u. "She could have divorced him" do u even know how hard it is to be a divorced women??? It's not the same as a man being divorce. No no lol. A divorced man is looked upon as pitiful, but women who is divorced are look upon is disgrace,not pure and all the shit. I couldn't read all of this, but the beginning was already shitty.

I'm dripping this now. I'm glad that I check spoilers first before reading the manhwa.

8. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because someone is suffering from pain doesn't give anyone the right to antagonize another. Pain in itself is a signal that there is something wrong, and in her case it is her marriage and relationship with her husband. But then again she made the MC the medium of her pain.

What I mentioned is the setting in story telling. Then the next one is characterization. Does ML's characterization make him to be the type to have a kind of mistress?

I never said it wasn't easy. And just because it wasn't easy doesn't mean its impossible. I only put it as an option, rather than her being the accessory to a murder that she is, ordering her knight to kill when it was convenient(the informant and two servants) and even endangering her sons life. She is power hungry, she took MC in because she wanted the Marquisate(note that early in the story, in the situation that Kieran dies, the Marquisate will be given to a relative related to the Marquis. In order for it to stay in their family, she took MC in. This further get proven when Kieran decided to leave the family name behind). Again as you said, it's not easy for a women to be divorcee, she could have continued the marriage without being an ass(hunting down the mistress and her child), but she decided to do it anyway. Because why not, that's the only 'sane' option she could have. She succeeded in getting rid of the mistress and its child, but she wanted more than kicking them out of the estate, she had some her henchmen chase the mistress close to their death.

I still can't get the logic of excusing someone's villainous personality just because she suffered from the infidelity of her husband. A sad back story doesn't make it an excuse to the kind of person you are. Her husband's infidelity made her crazy? Maybe. Maybe NOT. Maybe her husband planted some mind altering magic that shows a persons true color.

9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never said that it was right. Neither I've said what she did was right. I've replied it to the sentence where you said You almost made it sound that infidelity can causes severe mental illness. - that is, it didn't cause mental illness but severe pain where she lost all her sense to right and wrong. Though, I'm in no way in support of her actions nor I want to whitewash her. She sowed and she reaped.

Yes that's what I was trying to say. Regardless the setting where it was acceptable or not, Marquis is at fault and is a lose character.

It was actually, half of the story revolves around honour again it came to setting, the honour was all for the nobles. If it wasn't for it, Marquis wouldn't have stayed like a mannequin nor Anastasia would've gone to such lengths. They put honour above everything and that's how they were brought up in such atmosphere. It would've been a very big deal for them. She would've been forlorn by the society which is akin to banishment or stripped down to commoners for them.

Yes it is, cause it was her family's wealth which made their family's strong standing. She is power hungry and I've not refuted that fact.

I'm not at all refuting her bad actions, nor I'm interested in playing a lawyer to fictional characters, I apologize if it looked like I've personally attacked you. I just pointed out these facts and the root of the cause for it which was Marquis.

For the last time I'll say, I'm NOT EXCUSING neither I AM DEFENDING NOR I WANT TO. It was just a view and opinion.

Yeah, I've the raws but I don't want to read the story now seeing the spoilers. Although, i skimmed through the ending and the only one who paid for her actions was Anastasia, there's no mention of Marquis and Lia to accepted him as his fAthEr, that man also got to slap Anastasia, I mean I would've understand if it was Lia but him! Like hell he did anything or tried to help anyone. This stupid ass root cause of all problems got Scott free without any punishment.
    Even though he lost the honour but it is such a small punishment, he is still the father of the Grand Duchess who wholeheartedly accept him. That would've filled up his hOnoUR deficiency. Plot-hole I'll say. I'm not gonna read the story, not anytime soon. I'll let the raws rot as of now.

Bye guys ~ I'm gonna read Cheating men must die, atleast no one went bad shit crazy and villainess mode and cheaters got a perfect taste of their own medicine.

Recommending to Team why did Marquis's punishment is low. I feel your agitation.

clraei, _vouzmevoyez_, OKDR and 2 others like this.
  10. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    infidelity and public humiliation can cause a person to have a nervous breakdown which seems to have happened to Anastasia. Who eventually snapped the further along Lia's mother was during her pregnancy and the more people started to dote on her over it.

clraei, _vouzmevoyez_, OKDR and 3 others like this.
  11. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL's mother is no victim here. She's scum and I wouldn't qualify her BAD CHOICES as naivety or 'mistakes'. What she did to Anastasia is disgusting and unforgivable. Also, actions have consequences and FL unfortunately also had to pay the price.
    I'm not excusing Anastasia's actions, she's piece of sh*t too and FL's father is a worthless roach. Basically, all the goddamn adults are lowly filth in this story.

Sorry y'all, I needed to vent. Some stories really manage to piss readers off.

12. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I blame the father for everything. Was he really unsatisfied with his wife that he had to move on to a maid??? I feel very bad for keiras mother. She was very hurt. But ofc it doesn't excuse her actions for trying to kill her own son. She made her some this ill so she will suffer for it. And she even blamed someone else for it. NOW TO MC mother. Honestly if my mate was hitting on me I would just quit my job. After she got pregnant she even stayed at the estate and getting all those luxury. Did she think it was okay??? She only has her self to blame. If only Keiras mother let go of the past she wouldn't be the villain and also if she comes clean about throwing her son into the snow. MC is just a child caught up in all the mess. Normalise blaming the three adults ( mc mother and keiras mother and father ) for everything in the manhua.
    Edit: so I learned that keiras father didn't love his wife? And it was a politic marriage. Honestly did he even try? When you are I a politic marriage what do you do
    A) sleep around
    B) find other things to love
    C) try to get to know each other
    Why is it so hard fo them fucking nobles to Tey not o cheat. I feel bad fo both ladies kerias mother and mc mother however I still think they both made thier bed. About mc mother there were thousands of other jobs onces you find out you are being targeted by the marquise the best think to do is to ends things and leave. u know he is married and he wife WILL treat you bad cause I really don't know who will stand for this. she WILL get shamed by the novels ( ofc they won't shame the marquise because he is male and the head of the house. ) what was she expecting? To live conformable?
    And I don't think I mentioned keria but I also do feel bad for him. He is sick because of his own mother selfishness.fuxk them all those adults

Can I just agree with you how ridiculous it is?

PLEASE LEMME AGREE WITH YOU ONCES FOR. People are angry at Anastasia but it's the marquise fault for her being like this in the first place. If he wanted to sleep around so badly why didn't he just make it an open marriage . He couldn't keep his dick in check so has a result kiera and her mother and mc and her mother had to pay for something he did. FUXK HIM

I wish the author would have took a different turn. Making the marchioness release her mistakes and severely repenting for it. She also has to get punish and then give her atleast a good ending. If she was willing to confess all her bad deeds and repent for them I will no question asked forgive her. She was driving crazy by two people her husband and her maid affair. ( if only back in those days there were family counciling and therapist too ) so I want to know more about MC mother. Why did she do it? ( sleep with the marquise ) the only reason I could think of was for money. Or did she magically fall for him too? Like the marquise claimed he did for her? She didn't even try to hide she was pregnant for him. She openly and happily enjoyed being talk about and she LOVED the special treatment. She was basically threading the marchioness position if only she brithed a son. Did she rhing she was going to live a happy life? And even if she did....was it worth it? Being called out by all the nobels. Being called the marquise mistress intended of second wife cause we all know he won't marry her. Did she think her baby would have a good relationship with the marchioness baby? And the marquise.....if he really wanted to sleep around couldn't he just have made the marrige a open marriage? And that they would both respect reach other and the people they brought? And if they get pregnant or get someone pregnant that child should be treated with at least the at most respect. If they didn't love love each other couldn't they respect each other? We atleast know the marchioness did respect the marquise but it looked like the marquise didn't. So yeah if the marchioness was willing to confesse repent and beg for forgiveness I would forgive her in a matter for seconds and ofc if she does all this form the bottom of her heart ❤. ( ofc I won't be able for the marquise. And I don't know about the mc mother she did do something stupidly horrible to a married woman. )

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  13. greeneyedfairy

greeneyedfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She has every right to be mad at his husband and Lia's mom but not at Lia. She did wrong Lia and her own son. She aimed her anger at people who were innocent instead of her husband. She was more concerned about losing her power and position in the house rather than the fact his husband is cheating on her and for not losing that power she put her son's life in danger and also abused Lia physically and mentally to get back at her mother. That's why people are angry at her, being cheated on by her husband doesn't justify her actions and no she can't be forgiven she harmed INNOCENT people, two little kids. And if she wants to be forgiven she should ask for forgiveness from those two kids which none of them forgave her at the end. She and her husband caused so many people pain and they got punished for it at the end. If she would try to take revenge from her husband I wouldn't mind I would applaud her but no as I said she was more worried about losing her power that's why she threw her own son in the frozen lake so she can get rid of the maid and her potential son but she didn't think her son would get sick and again for keeping that power she separated a kid from her mother and brought Lia back to mansion and forced her to play a role of a son and in the process she tormented her in every possible way. Both her husband and herself are not to be forgiven

14. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey yoy just repeated what I said. The only difference is I said I would forgive her if only she apologised and and repented form the bottom of her heart

clraei and OKDR like this.
  15. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are crazy for blaming FL's mom. You're a maid for a noble, what right do you have to say no to sleeping with him? She's a commoner. We already saw in the manhwa that FL as a child was terrified of nobles. Her mother wouldn't have much choice to say no either.

I get you guys hate homewreckers and everything but cmon. No one deserves to be forced into prostitution to survive, framed, and later beaten and disabled for one night.

And once she was pregnant, what would she do? Run away? With what money? Who would hire a very pregnant woman? Concubines have existed throughout history. How would she know the wife was crazy enough to do that?

The fl's dad and his wife both suck. But its silly to blame the FL's mom to absolve the wife's actions. The FL's mom is ultimately a victim.

Anyway enough ranting, my question: who was the leader of the terrorist group? What caused them? I think its interesting a manhwa had one but I doubt they got much details.

16. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to chill and stop insulting people who have different views. Rant as much as you want about fictional characters, but be civil towards people here.

clraei, Jo5ee, Hera a misigga and 2 others like this.
  17. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

There is NOTHING to indicate that the FL's mother was "forced" to sleep with the Marquess.
    Even after being framed by the Marchioness and dumped by the Marquess (he knew she was 100% innocent of the crime the Marchioness accused her of) who threw her out of the house which meant her having to whore herself in the slums, she still gushes to Lia about the Marquess and how much Lia looks like him.
    She also seemed to shamelessly enjoy the attention she was getting while pregnant from the servants while she lived in the Marquess' house, paying no attention or caring at all how this would make the WIFE of the Marquess feel about having to endure watching this every day.

I agree she didn't deserve to be forced into prostitution or being maimed. However, her pattern of behavior demonstrates she isn't a good person (sleeping with a married man), and her thought process when it came to the Marquess (still gushing over him after he abandoned her and left her to rot as a whore in the slums) also shows she's a fool.

She isn't a "victim" she was an immature/naive fool that made very poor choices and unfortunately paid a very high price for them. You play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Unfortunately, the Marquess who is the root of all this didn't get his dues.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but it only applies to Men not women.

And it's unfair y'know ,:blobrofl:. If women had an affair they will shame women as if she's a cancer to the society.

But I don't really like those kind of thing because it affects their children :blobpensive:

clraei and OKDR like this.
  19. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y!!!!

None of the wrongdoings was properly addressed: both Marquis and Marchioness Bale should pay for their long list of actions, Kieran shouldn't have let Ian scape, Marilyn should have been punished for the false accusation and the list goes on.... just because the person isn't able to cause problems anymore it doesn't erase or make right the crimes committed.

I'm not saying it needs to end with gory murder but this is borderline insulting.

20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!! I really like the ML!

Ive said this many times these fathers do not get the same punishment for the shit they do.

Stepmother ain't shit so this isn't defending her. But the fathers at get ignored or a title stripped. The only time i EVER saw a properly punished father was contract with monster duke. Women who are catty will get their entire lives stripped and they suffer. Meanwhile cheating ,shiftless, and sometimes abusive fathers face nothing.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    imane1, Furiae19, xpeanut and 2 others like this.