Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. ShugoTenshi

ShugoTenshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Synopsis:

In the novel, she became a villainess who died in the hands of her husband. To be precise, as a supporting actor, a villainess who dies after being used as a tool for a strategic marriage by his father and brother.

One day, my damn father crawled and asked my fifth groom. The problem is that the opponent is the husband who will kill me and the best paladin in the north who will destroy the family in the future. First, you have to find a way to live. In the novel, there are many difficulties, such as my husband’s cold disdain, the contempt and check of the northerners, and the contempt of the peasants before finding a way to save my sister-in-law to kill.

“I’m in love with you!”

So please save me!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 22, Post #433 as of Dec 17, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

Novel / Manhwa

• Title: 남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법
      4 Volumes / [Main Story] 157 Chapters

**To anyone requesting full MTL / TL of novel in English, the status has already been specified, but I'm editing to make it clearer.
      It will continue to be updated as more chapters become available. Please be patient as the translators also have their own lives**
    • Manhwa Raw Link: KAKAO
    • Novel Raw Link: KAKAO, RIDIBOOKS
    • For English novel vers.: google How To Get My Husband On My Side Novel” and the translator’s site will show…or the novel’s NU page has direct links below
    **This TOC will be updated as frequently as possible and will be checked for more MTLs / summaries later on***

11/18 - Added MTLs & TLs for Ch 115-17
    11/25 - Added TLs for Ch 118-119

Characters (spelling will differ w/ every translation)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

MC's family - Borgia, South, Romagna kingdom
    • Rudbeckia de Borgia / Ruby - MC, 18yo, ML's wife
      • transmigrated 3yrs before ogStory starts due to helicopter crash
      • adopted by a wealthy & affluent family in her past life
      • illegitimate daughter of Pope in current life
      • nicknamed 'angel of Sistina' (Sistine chapel)
      • abused in both past and current lives :(
      • ogNovel - ogRuby poisons Ellenia
    • Cesare de Borgia (known formally as Cardinal Valentino) - abuser #1,
      MC's oldest stepbrother, Pope’s eldest son, Duke of Savoy, and governor of Romagna
    • Enzo de Borgia - MC's second stepbrother, Pope's second son
    • Pope - abuser #2, MC's adoptive father
    • Carmen - Pope's second official lover
    • Rudbeckia's biological mother - killed as soon as she gave birth
    ML's family - Omerta, North, Brittania kingdom
    • Izek van Omerta of Britannia - ML, 22yo, MC's husband, tsundere
      • knight captain of Longinus Knights
      • successor to Omerta duchy
      • king's nephew
    • Elenia van Omerta - ML's sister, king's niece
    • Duke Omerta - ML's father
    • Duchess Omerta - ML's mother, committed s*icide while ML was young
    Other characters
    • Furiana Marquisate / Omerta childhood friends
      • Freya van Furiana - ML's embarrassingly pathetic, entitled POS childhood friend, Marquis's daughter, resident green tea b*tch
      • Lorenzo van Furiana - Freya's passive aggressive POS brother, Paladin of Brittania
    • Ivan's family (what is his last name?)
      • Ivan - Paladin of Brittania, nicknamed 'The Flower Knight' for delicate appearance, yet short-tempered & foul-mouthed, ML's close friend
      • Leah - Ivan's little sister, MC's friend
    • Monsters / MC's friends
      • Ice dragon - attacks using ice magic, likes jewels - nickname Frosty (see ch 58 in ofc manhwa)
      • Popori - appearance of a huge mouth w/ crocodile like teeth, chubby body of a rabbit-penguin hybrid - nickname Popo (see ch 58 in ofc manhwa)
      • Griffin - appearance of the wings, face & feet of a bird but lower half of a leopard - nickname Chirpy (see ch 58 in ofc manhwa)
    • Royal family of Brittania
      • King Feanol - King of the North - Brittania, ML's uncle
      • Queen - formerly a Pagan slave from the East, former dancer
      • Princess Arien (Ari) - ~6-7yo, MC's friend, ML's cousin
    • Maids of Omerta Duchy
      • Ronya - MC's trusted maid
      • Lucille - MC's trusted maid, bribed by MC
      • Marta - ~40yo, chief/head maid, Ellenia's nanny, tries to kick out MC
    • Longinus Knights / Paladins of Brittania - defenders of the North and paladins who pledged allegiance to the Holy Grail
      • Group of 6 elite paladins (it’s been confirmed in Ch 106 TLs that there is a group of 6 elite paladins that exists as an entity)
        • Ivan - ML's bestie
        • Izek - ML, knight captain
        • Camu
        • Galar - Andymion's older brother
        • Ruve - the paladin with an eyepatch
        • Unnamed
      • Other paladins
        • Andymion - Izek's trainee/apprentice paladin, Galar's younger brother
        • Lorenzo - useless brother of Freya (I think he is a trainee / apprentice too)
        • Sir Barons - knight commander
    • More Characters
      • Pietro - Cesare's loyal servant
      • Sergei - Omerta family doctor, former healing priest

Chapters (MTL) / Summary (somewhat in order)

[c/o Thinkokoro, dita90, Le_Tired, Kael97,
    RedRuchi, Lalali, Fostofina, deaththek1d,
    YuviellaHart, Fayfay, ltsanchai, hots for lucas, Mmanggae, Parallax7]

Novel (*some manhwa summary included but will be placed in order of events taking place in novel)
    novel up to chapter 123 available on google
    **They snusnu in Ch 62
    **preggers in Ch 147

Miscellaneous Spoilers
    [c/o Bunbun235, Thinkokoro, dita90, Macarol, Le_Tired, RedRuchi, GreenLily, YuviellaHart]
    Extra Information
    [c/o Fostofina, Beethoven71, Le_Tired, Seoktonin, Greenlily, its0k, Serphinalily]

TOC: @Le_Tired
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  3. ShugoTenshi

ShugoTenshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has already been picked up and can be found on novelupdates.

It has two styles of covers, which makes me believe that there is a manhwa, but I didn’t find anything o_O.

4. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looool- i read up a review and apparently, Freya(the villainess for first half of the story) ends up in love with Enzo in the second half? As for Enzo... pretty sure he dies xD

6. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AH right, Freya becomes a nun PFFFT~
    The main villain, I assume is Cesare... he's one obsessed mofo
    I read a bit ahead and god...I almost got PTSD lmao,,, I really really don't like him > < had to stop reading before I spoiled myself too much

rippp, what was it about?

7. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That bis Freya she giving 'advised' to Ruby saying like she should go away from Izek and married other man. The worst part is she poured tea on herself but saying Ruby the one who doing it. And it same time when other guest come.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  8. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know when the ml finds out about the fl eating disorder? and when he finds out freya has been horrible towards the mc?

9. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know yet, i just randomly opened some chapter

10. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello i see you again an thank you for your spoilers

jkumi7, DiamondInApril and Thinkokoro like this.
  11. DiamondInApril

DiamondInApril Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy, where did you find the mtl for this?? Been looking for it for a while :)

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. Kael97

Kael97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyo, this is my first time writing a spoiler, please bear with me. And this is also thru mtl btw XD
    So in start of volume 2, Isuke is slowly becoming aware of his feelings towards Ruby, but as Isuke is still a tsundere and how paranoid Ruby is(like she's afraid Isuke might kill her anytime) Isuke's action is confusing the heck out of her.

(note: this is still from volume 2)
    Isuke will host a banquet held for her after she recovered from her sickness. In the day of the banquet, she wore a pink satin dress with wide sleeves which make her looks cute, but she was shocked when she saw Isuke was wearing an assasin like outfit.

(Ruby's POV):
    It seems strange at the moment because I hardly saw him wearing anything other than that black armor. That was not the only problem. Boy, why are you so naked? What kind of <Assassin's Creed> are you? Isuke is wearing clothes that look like those of an assassin in the Middle East.

It was a design that seemed to recreate the outfit more obscenely. Does a hooded top that barely cover the forearms and chest make sense in this cold region? Your abdomen is showing!

Fortunately, the pants were on the good side, but the heterogeneity was the same.

what kind of clothes is this? Aren't you a paladin? Aren't you an ascetic? Don't you think it's too unfair for an ascetic like you to walk around naked like this?

While I was staring at him in daze, Isuke also raised his head and stared intently at me.

I'm the one who's dying of absurdity, but why do you open your eyes like that? What do you not like? Do I look old-fashioned or dignified? err i don't know.

"Wow, you look really cool today."

Despite the fact that I clapped my hands and fluttered my eyes like a big fan, my husband seemed to have noticed immediately that I was talking without saliva on my lips.

"I had no time."

what? confidential mission? do you do that too? I thought it was just killing monsters, but what about assassination? I saw you again boy, Is the paladin still okay?

“Then are those clothes for work?”

“Roughly, yes. Armor is so noticeable that it is time to get rid of them"

But It's obvious that this is more noticeable.

In a world centered on religion with the motif of Catholicism, it is very contradictory to dress like an assassin from the Middle East.

Who the hell is the guy who designed this? I don't know who he is, but he must be a pervert who likes to strip his knights off. Look at those abs all exposed.

I feel like my face is getting hot all the time.

(This really cracked me up XDD)

13. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that they did the deed, and it seem Izek can help himself lol :blobpopcorn:
    Waiting for more spoiler :blobcozy:

jkumi7 likes this.
  14. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i finish reading this book long time. i can only give summary to what i remember...

• there will be ice dragon. (based on the latest chapter update u guys can read in novelupdate)
    • their relationship improve. Izek trying to make amend, learn and get to know her even though he knew she is hiding alot of thing from him. He held banquet for her after this and that night they had their first night.
    • He built a greenhouse garden that is grand and luxury just like she describe what garden is like in the south only specifically for her.
    • During the world monster's competition (i forgot what kind of competition but izek only participate). The pyscho brother came to the north and the brother and sister acting all lovely from the outside but Izek knew it more than that. all he had clue was about the FL past behavior. So he ask help for Elle and Ivan to look out for the brother especially when they are all alone.
    • The brother actually love her. like obsessively want to own her. so to make thing worst. the brother kiss her in the greenhouse garden where her friend sneaking spy on them. (freya, camu, Ivan & Elle)
    • Freya told Izek about the kiss and told him that he been trick. but Izek doesn't want to believe it and know the brother is planning something.
    • The pyscho brother realize the FL love Izek and didn't like it and try to bring back the FL by force. also while destroying the north with monster as distraction after the competition. This was when the FL fight back the brother saying she wont go back and love to stay here and love the ML and said ML can't be compare to the brother. So the brother beat her up with anger, that is when the ML and all her friend break in the private room and saw the scene. Izek was so mad and pull the sword and fight the brother. but the father stop the fight in midway and the brother disappear. Suddenly chaos fall where monster attacking the city just like what the brother plan using some mana stone that make monster out of control including the ice dragon.
    • While trying to stop the ice dragon was when the first time everyone found out about The FL ability to talk to monster. The scene was very cute where FL was being mad at the dragon for hurting Izek who is buried under his feet and dragon was actually sulking because he didn't like the ML who took the FL away from him. The conversation happen in the middle of the arena so everyone could see and was so awe during this moment. including the combination of popo and griffin also arguing with the dragon. (because during their first met the dragon. Izek agree to keep it a secret along with his 6 palladin friend)
    • Finally, When just the the two of them in bed. Izek ask FL 'why' why she didnt tell him about how she live and the way her brother actually treat her. so the both of them confess about how they feel all this time and how she live before is all her being in her own mess.
    • Peace came again, the north king decide to leave the dragon be and want to ask help of ML wife with her ability but ML was very protective and fought with the king saying he wont allow his wife become some kind of experiment for the kingdom even thought the king didn't mean it that way. in the end he couldn't win with his nephew and just let it go.
    • The ice dragon was crying almost everyday ever since then. a lot of them was saying the dragon was just pretending to be sick to get the FL attention and being such a baby. because his wailing could be heard quite loud. So FL went to visit the dragon in the cave where now the palladin has set out camp and guarding the dragon ever since he was sick. (he got a lot of attention from ML too. they basically like father-son.) It turn out the wailing was really because he was sick from growth pain which is the moment where a dragon grow from cub to adult. FL was surprise despite his size he was actually still a cub. that's why he was acting like a baby and seek attention. it is a phase where dragon also shed skin in order for them to evolve to adult.
    • Enzo came to the north as the peace-nego but instead Enzo just came to the north to play. Eventhough he die cruelly by drinking poison that was serve by the queen. The poison is a slow poison that didn't happen immediately. it effect only happen when he went to FL mansion to meet freya and Elle right after he had tea with the queen. That is when all his blood came out from his eyes, nose, ear and mouth. On the same day the FL first tea visit to the queen, the queen told of her trap to the FL and told her not to forgive her and it was all plan by the pyscho brother in order for princess airen safety. Suddenly some black smoke lapping around FL and the next thing she knew she is in front of her pyscho brother back in the south. (i think it's kind of like forbidden magic of teleport)
    • The Pyscho brother prepare for her divorce and the reason his plan is working right now is because the pope is in sick bed poison by the pyscho brother as well.
    • Izek was very furious with the queen and almost kill the queen. but eventually calm down and now plan how to get the FL back. The king, father and the other palladin plan to create an alliance to bring the vatican family & pyscho brother down.
    • And in order to get to the south fast. Izek plan to use the dragon and fly all the way to the south which they did and rescue the FL. (it become the most epic history for both north and south kingdom).
    • Izek arrive at the south with the dragon and his 6 palladin friend again(popo and griffin too). Izek save the FL and the pyscho brother die killed by Izek.
    • After that they become the north kingdom that fear by many that can mobile dragon to war.
    • Izek and FL also become king and queen of the north as the king pass down his throne to his nephew after that.
    • Even though they already married but because of how their marriage start. Izek propose to FL again to be his queen and they had a proper wedding.
    • Izek was very romantic with the FL after they become king and queen. one of the crazy thing he did. for the anniversary gift, Izek made a real big chocolate fountain for FL in the garden.:blobsweat: (because FL love chocolate) FL want to vomit when she saw the fountain and Izek thought that the FL hate the gift but actually this is when they found out FL was pregnant.
    • They had a son. Gold hair like FL and red eyes like the ML. The son and father always argue for the FL attention.

Happy ending.

15. Kael97

Kael97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaw thank you for this amazing summary! It makes me want to finish the book as soon as possible xD So i guess Isuke did had an amazing redemption? :aww:

16. Nekopapaws

Nekopapaws Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for the spoiler!
    I want to ask, is the ML will finally know about FL eating habit? Since in the latest translation it seems only Ellen knew...

And I'm kinda sad Enzo died, feel like he just die for the plot and do nothing much.... I think he got some potential but the author just want to cut him off , giving the ML all the buff and hero session..

Also regarding freya, will people know her true bish nature?

17. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reply to your question....

Yup. Elle will tell Izek about her eating disorder after the incident with freya and her maid but to keep it a secret from FL and not make it obvious that he know.

From the beginning Elle knew the incident where freya pour the tea on herself was her doing. but because FL wont explain herself and just said 'she didnt do anything'. Elle didn't know how to attack freya. but after ward the friendship between the two start to shake since Elle keep on warning Freya when she play innocent infront of the social. Freya realize this that Elle and Izek has change and she didnt like it that they change because of FL.
    unfortunely nobody knew the incident regarding the wine poisonings was her own doing. this is when afterward freya start repent for her wrongdoing and became nun. Enzo death right infront of her eyes was also the trigger and the incident when she saw the scene where FL was beat up by the brother too.

Really it's worth reading this novel.