Spoiler Why She Lives as a Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 3, 2021.

1. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone said it, thank you :blobhighfive:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the CP fall inlove?? I really want to know if he does. Because I have a feeling that the CP doesn't even really love that commoner girl. I feel like he only loves her because he feels free with her. And he's super obsessed with the fl's reaction whenever he's with that hoe. Which suggest that maybe he doesn't really love her.

seekingsnow, Peerly, Mierin and 2 others like this.
  3. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this story completed?!

4. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it for the part which saying the marquis want to avenge towards the imperial family (from spoilers) cause on the manhwa states the marquis doesn't love n care about his wife.. so confusing:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

Peerly and shiory like this.
  5. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's the ending for everyone?

roseO likes this.
  6. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the crown prince ever find out the true colors of the naara girl?
    Will he get jealous over his friend stealing his girl?

shiory and Mierin like this.
  7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell if the crown prince zepper or whatever his name is are blood related bro of the MC's possessed body? Why the heck the empress swap babies? Is the OGvillainess not a child of the king or something? Or perhaps maybe because, it was a daughter and she need a son to stable her status whatever?? I also want to know what will happen to this trash family

Also looking for more spoilers :blob_plusone:

Peerly, Meizey and CaelumBlue like this.
  8. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why I mistook Naara for Bald when a panel showed the top of her head, its the same color.
    And Maybe that's why I can't fully grasp what she wants to do/ the story itself, because she's blindly trying to grab anything too? Since she didn't read it completely.. by reading spoilers for different manhwas I can definitely say middle details are important lol

How many empress does the story have? Is the emperor? How strong is the duke? Based on like wealth or territory, cause he seemed so full of free time on his hands,, +1 on the others' questions

Melita_H likes this.
  9. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers i read confused me,... Why would the Queen want to swap the babies??? And what the problem with naara? So there is a possibility that CP will be jealous to ML or what? :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

10. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc’s birth is so confusing with the empress and everything. So is she actually the emperors child? Because what if the empress did all those things because she had an affair ? If the mc is the emperor’s child too, shouldn’t he have known about the switch? If he knew, why didn’t he take her back to the palace or why would he allow the engagement??

Peerly and avgxxx like this.
  11. CaelumBlue

CaelumBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she is also the daughter of the emperor, i mean, have you all see their eyes?, especially in the last chapter (CH 40) where all of them are together, you can see that the Emperor, the CP and Lesian, all of them have ......Golden Eyes..............i mean, it will be crazy and fabulous if she is really The Imperial Princess..........but.....lets wait and seee

Peerly and lila_cerullo like this.
  12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiled when they realize that they’re sibling? And which chapter that they know the truth and which one realize first? And are they half sibling or they have same mother?

13. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean from what I can tell (its nice having a series where looks both matter and arent crazy for a change though I dont mind the blues and pinks etc lol) But she only seems to share appearance so far with the emperor in characters we can see and from what ive read more early in this thread she is basically the daughter of the last empress? So what of the 'Common Born' lover who .. where looks matter.. looks simply like a more youthful Valdera. She has to be that families daughter. Now im honestly more curious what happens with our MC ML and the CP - and... Her Maids Lionie and Lara (especially Lionie wish she was the FL lmao)

14. Leileya

Leileya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest chapter, the Prince no longer trusts the woman he was going to marry. After speaking with the MC, coming up with a plan to expose the Marquis’s treason, and seeing how her father treated her, it appears that he has seen a different side to the MC and even expresses that that was the reason she acted the way she did.

But when Naara started to speak positively about the Marquis despite being told of his treatment towards the MC, it planted a seed of distrust in the CP’s mind to the point where he is going to have her investigated for possible ties with the Marquis. So we can expect in the coming chapters that he is going to find something that he doesn’t like about her.

As to the possible background of the MC and CP being related, you have to remember something very important. Neither of them has any idea! If the MC was switched at birth with another child and did not grow up knowing about her lineage you cannot complain about “incest”. Especially when they had already dissolved their engagement! Once again, neither of them knew the truth therefore the people who should be complained about is those who KNEW of this and yet said nothing. However, since their engagement has been dissolved and she is now engaged with the ML all is right with the world.

geckin, seekingsnow, Melita_H and 6 others like this.
  15. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished binge reading the manhwa up to the latest chapter and came here to know more about MC's real parents but now I'm more confused haha. Is the novel still ongoing or is it finished?

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, that hoe naara's reasonings are so stupid. So what, her mom got killed by the fl's mom, and she's gonna blame it on the fl???? Gurl, her MOM is also gone. She's already living a miserable life. You and her mom is also favored by the duke. What more does she want?? It's like the fl was the one who killed her mom. Tsk tsk.

seekingsnow likes this.
  17. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please
    Im so confuse, if FL is empress child then does it mean the crown prince and FL is Sibling? Does they have same mother or not?
    What will reaction of emperor when he discover that FL is her Child?
    Oh and what will happen when the crown prince discover the true personality and identity of Naarah?

18. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers about the mc identity pleaseeee, when are they gonna know it?

19. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers abt the ending pls!!

20. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish one day crown prince remembers how did he treat his own sister and eventually killed her for a pretentious bi*ch who is actually the real daughter of marquise in the original timeline.
    This teaches you to never trust rumor and become judgemental of someone even before you have met them. Original fl was really pitiful.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    seekingsnow and Chunin like this.