Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    boom2424 likes this.
  2. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author uploaded a special chapter, there she explained that probably Black haze will return again when "charlotte has five disciples" ends, yong yong explained that she really likes fantasy, when she was drawing Black haze, she wanted to draw a romantic fantasy manhwa, yong yong said that everything will be revealed in the second season from the past of the academy to what Evan really wants , and officially said we'll have romance for the second season, Plus she said that that focused more on charlotte and her disciples so nop, calamity is not protagonist, it's an antagonist, while charlotte and the disciples are the real protagonists, is a charlotte and disciples vs calamity, She said that it will reveal what Evan really wants from charlotte, the past of the academy will be revealed, charlotte's thoughts and more, Besides charlotte's curse will still be revealed, everything the fandom wants to know will be revealed in the second season

I think it's good that yong yong reveals everything, especially with what he said about Evan I already got the idea that he doesn't want love, he's planning something else, we've already seen him become the victim to avoid being reprimanded, I don't think calamity was in love with her, he kept hurting even like Evan. , I will never forgive when he let others use yulian knowing that yulian was important to charlotte, what he is doing is separating charlotte from others, He's using dirter methods to do it, Calamity has always made it clear what he wants to do, in the first chapter he tells him "I will return to your side.... To devour you without leaving anything", then in chapter 73 we see him trying to manipulate charlotte, because he is trying to convince her to regain her powers, I guess only he can return him, calamity does not love her, it is only seen that he has an obsession with her power, he "protects" her but harms others , it is not in his interest to lose his food source (Just as the hooded one did with Phale)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confuse as to how people have the hopes or want charlotte to end up with the demon who have killed alot of people who she was suppose to protect. It's kinda dumb yk?? Like what reason do u think they will end up together? Like.if they do, Charlotte betrayed her position. She betrayed those who have been killed because of the demon. This is not Wattpad UwU shit. I really hope this is not a cringy ass love story where a hero ends up loving the demon who killed ppl who the hero was suppose to protect. I don't think Evan had a chance with Charlotte.

4. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than romance, i wish charlotte to be with her disciples and stay single while Jeffrey moves on. Seriously, he needs to live his own life rather than having charlotte as a center of his life. If he does that then it will be the day i shall simp on him

Welp, they will still be together in the end though. I can clearly see it so imma just invest myself to the disciples and the lore of the demon king.

5. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel like this is going to happen for the first 10 or so chapters of s2. She's going to be away from him for quite some time so hopefully he....either moves on or suffers from charlotte withdrawals :LOL:. Or maybe he won't appear until later chaps if they're going to focus on back story of the academy/charlotte and her disciples.

I wonder when s2 is coming out tho, dying to know what lottie thinks of his confession and the looks Jeffrey has in the end doesn't look positive.

6. XiaoXin

XiaoXin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have like REALLY good instincts for spotting male leads. I’m also team Jeffery but my guts told me he’s probably the second lead, I mean at the very beginning of the manhwa. But I really hope I’m wrong. I really hope Charlotte and Jeffery end up happily ever after.

cometothedarkside97 and Naya352 like this.
  7. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you on this. As much as Jeff's a good guy, I found it extremely boring the possibility of him being ML. The demon, Disaster, or what's his name (that one Charlotte defeated yeaaaars ago) hooked me up from the moment he said he was going to return for her. Certainly for wicked reasons, but way more challenging, and exhilarating. Sorry Jeff stans. I just think it's boring if Jeff is the ML.
    Trueeeee. It's kind of predictable. Although there was no need for him to fall in love with her, I'm not blaming it tho, but he just didn't appeal to me. Of course, not saying he couldn't be ML, but if he's really ML, I'm gonna probably forget about this manhwa. Although "Evan" is extremely complicated, manipulative, I like him best. Hehehe.

Oh, and to anyone that finds it weird why I like the bad guy better, to me it adds a little more twist to it, and it's not like Aria is a weak girl, so she'll be fine. I hope he's the ML, not Jeff.

Lol, yeah, I guess the chances of her being with "Evan" seem quite low, but saying we're dumb for wanting Evan to be the one is funny - I reread what you said and I'll assume you called the concept of Evan being ML dumb and not actually the people who vouch for "Evan". Why would that be a betrayal? Isn't she living a new life? And isn't it the same for him as well? Charlotte decided to live as Aria, and he decided to live as "Evan". It's a new life, so let's make decisions on the actions they're doing now. Besides, it's not like Aria wanted to be dragged into all of this.

Plus, if we're talking about murder, all of them are murderers. Even if the reasons were justified, both made sacrifices. Alrighty, you can just say you want Mr. Boring Jeffrey to be the ML. Nothing against him, he's just boring, and "Evan", Disaster, whatever his name is captivated me from the moment he said he would return for her. And that was a while ago. Yes, "Evan", the murderer, the manipulative, complicated bastard, whatever you think of him - I want him to be the ML, or it's no fun.

8. saraberry

saraberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know why I ship Evan and Charlotte together. Maybe it is because he is the recantation of the demon ? The demon is very hot. Jefferey and Charlotte are good too. When i read the chapter one i see s girl with long blond hair who looks like Charlotte. She is standing with a man when it says love. Any idea who that is

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    Disguised_Owl and zozoshawky like this.
  9. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think the man looks like Evan when you consider the particular choice of hairstyle and the white colour of his hair at the back. At the front, it takes on a sort of purplish hue but if it was Jeffrey, why was there white there still? He has no white on his hair whatsoever. If you compare the normal hairstyles of Evan and Jeffery from a side view, they look different. It could just be YongYong's other way to keep us guessing haha. But I don't know, this is just my opinion after all.

As for your question why you ship Evan and Charlotte? Besides the fact that he looks handsome and he is strong both physically and with mana, I'm sure most of the people that ship them can imagine the thrill of them being together. So basically its the thrill of the danger of them being together mixed along with curiosity.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Marie_0720, saraberry and zozoshawky like this.
  10. DarkDuckyM

DarkDuckyM Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everybody !!
    At first I didn't like Jeffrey because he seemed so obsessed with Charlotte. When he accepted that she didn't really want to be the same as him before, her character began to look different. His final actions when he held back from actually hurting Evan and his desperate way of trying to accompany Lottie and her painful confession as if he was using his last bit of hope to make her understand the reasons why he was being so persistent in accompanying her; As if he was trying to explain to her that he was really worried about her and even though he didn't like the decision that she was making, he still supported her and that he wanted to accompany her on the path of action that she was choosing. Charlotte's reaction and misunderstanding really made me feel bad for him and I really despised Evan for creating that situation. Fvcking evan, at first he pretended to be a good ML if he was, but as the story progressed he was becoming a true antagonist and, although I have no problem with the villains being protagonists, his personality really is not to my liking . I feel like he doesn't really love her or not in a nice way and that he's not going to accept the changes in Charlotte who is now Aria, he's too manipulative and I really don't like him. I really hope Charlotte accepts Jeffrey's feelings and they can create a super nice relationship. I would really love Jeffrey's pairing with Lottie, they give a power couple vibe. (My English is not my native language so if there is any grammatical errors I am really sorry) :notlikeblob:.
    I hope everyone has a nice week, stay healthy !!:blobhighfive::justabotheart:

11. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evan/Cataclysm or whatever, the manipulative bad guy is > Jeffrey because he's hotter and more mysterious, and Jeffrey, the good guy who's been her friend and in love with her since forever is boring so Charlotte should go for Evan instead (???) eeeeeek this is why so many people are stuck in toxic relationships. :eek: An unwavering, good, loyal man is less desirable than sexy, exciting, and shiny hot guy, I guess.

Also, I saw some comments mentioning how they just want Charlotte to be single. Highly unlikely, to be honest, considering Charlotte already went down that path (the fulfilled, forever single life), then regretted it and now wants romantic "love". That was the original point of her second life isn't it (before the complications)? Doubt she'll end up without an ML.

I'm just gonna root for Jeffrey and if he doesn't get Charlotte, I'll gladly take him. :oops:

12. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the start i ship charlotte with jeffrey. He loves her for the rest of his life, i don't want to hurt him. I've been read too many manga, manhwa, & novel and i'm so sick with bad ML. I will hate this story if evan end up being the ML, bcs he hurt too many people... well i'm so sad with jeffrey in ending of s1. Haaahhh....i think i will just wait until this manhwa end

13. saraberry

saraberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Also Wonder why they think i am a fanfic, but you said the fk sees the future then i do not think Evan is the ml. I think Evan and jefferey are good male leads

14. Muskanoo

Muskanoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like shicmuon he is my favorite. Character ☹️☹️☹️☹️ but I like this series a lot but quite upset bcz not know what happen after chapter 89

I hope there is continuity in black haze manga but quite upset that it left unfinshed

Yes I also want spoiler about them if their is any please inform

15. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's back with 5 new chapters! I only have time to summarize one chapter for now.

Evan and Lotte have teleported to another city. It seems the travel took a toll on her; she is passed out in Evan's arms, and he cradles her very gently.

Skips back to Vernon and the Duke. They've returned to the carriage and Jeffrey's knight, the red head, notices his boss' change in attitude since Jeffrey immediately gets back into the carriage without a word. The knight asks Vernon what happened, and Vernon is about to explain, except he says he has no obligation to and tells the knight to ask his boss himself. The knight whispers, "do you really think this is the time for me to ask him personally what happened?!" They head back to Claus.

I am not sure what happened here, but there seems to be a blue spell and the word "dismissed" spoken by the king? I am curious if the King of Claus dismissed the slave oath to Lotte off Jeffrey's body OR dismissed something else like his emotions/memories. It seemed like he was putting his coat back on in the next panel. He could've sworn another oath or something too. There was definitely something cast on (or off) Jeffrey though. Anyway, there's a flashback of a younger Jeffrey and Lotte, and he realizes that was the moment he "wanted to be by her side alone as a friend and as a lover." His thoughts then said, "Everything that touches you becomes me; I dared to live a life with you." (So, I think he is giving up on being tied to Lotte somehow whether it was ridding of the slave oath or his memories/emotions.)

The King says that since she accepted Jeffrey's request (the spell) and met with him late at night, that he owes her one. At this moment, he swears and then dedicates his sword to serving Claus completely and is now under the command of Claus' king. (This is why she's so delighted. Remember in the earlier chapters she was worried the Grand Duke was too obsessed with Lotte?) Well, she doesn't have to worry anymore; Jeffrey will be obedient to Claus from now on. Jeffrey's thoughts: "I still want to be by your side, but now, I will loosen up a bit." I interpret this to mean that his focus will no longer be on Lotte. His expression does seem sad though.

Lotte wakes up after Jeffrey swears his oath. I think she can sense that something changed too. Anyway, after quickly going through events before she passed out, she realizes there's a chain on her wrist which she tugs, and wouldn't you know it, Evan is chained to her. lol

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  16. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to Jeffrey or about to happen, I think this is possibly the start of his character development in S2 as he becomes less obsessed with Charlotte (finally) and focuses on Claus and what he wants to do.
    It was funny how Lottie saw that random blue hair guy and had a flashback of his confession. :ROFLMAO: So its definitely on her mind; cant wait to see her deep dive into it tho.
    I dont think they'll be seeing each other anytime soon so theres a chance for a lot to happen especially now that Evan and Charlotte are able to spend more time together, which is also interesting how it'll develop lol a lot of people in that town seem to think theyre in a relationship.

Cant wait for next Thursday, Jeffreys expression in the last panel of ch95 was so sad.
    Speaking of chapter 95, is that cloaked blonde dude the same one as the guy in one of her disciples flashbacks with the spiders in the cave? A lot of people are assuming since Jeffrey visited him, he's going to the dark side but that seems unlikely unless the king wanted something to do with him?

17. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @apple292008 Press the plus sign, then select spoiler, enter the title you want, then write/paste the spoiler in between the code.
    [​IMG]

apple292008 likes this.
  18. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chain was a high-class magic tool to prevent them from using their power.It was a couple. Charlotte was thinking that Evan's eyes weren't red and he looked normal.then she asked him about his wound and he told her that he was treated.she asked him about the chain and he told her that he didn't do it.the chain will disappear when they are close to each other and then it will appear when they are distant .Charlotte asked him where are they and how long have she been unconscious. He took her to look from the balcony and told her that she have been unconscious for a day .they are in a demon's village called molok.They then met the head of the village and he was laughing while telling them it was strange that humans were falling from the sky and it was some thing deserves to celebrate about.Charlotte then asked him about the chain and why did he do this to them.He answered her that's because they are magicians and the people that lives there were hurt and bullied by human then charlotte asked him to remove it and they will leave but he refused and told them that he will give them every thing they want and make sure they are comfortable .charlotte found him very suspicious and asked Evan how could he let himself being chained because it's a piece of cake for him:D:LOL:.Evan asked her if there is anything else she wanted to ask him then charlotte said "will you be honest with me" but he said no:LOL:.Evan then told her that he will tell her everything slowly but she should promise him that she will listen untill the end and again he kissed her hand:X3:.The door was opend and a girl named Lucy entered.she was surprised by the scene and she gave Evan clothes to wear. She asked Charlotte if they are lovers but charlotte told her they are close friends.Lucy then told Charlotte that she was terrified when they suddenly appeared from the sky because Evan was scary but then he became calm and that he is different in front of his lover:D.evan then came out after changing.charlotte told lucy that she wants to see the village.the village was normal and peaceful but lucy told them they should cover their faces because the villagers don't like humans.charlotte then rememberd jeffrey when she saw a person with blue hair and she tried to hide:cry:. Lucy met her friend and they used their language to speak then she translated to Charlotte and evan that he is welcoming them but in truth he was saying they are stupid and they would die soon:LOL::LOL:.charlotte speaked with their language and told them what a scary welcome and if someone heard them he would think that they would get hurt:cool:.

Place, Nyaa.23, apple292008 and 7 others like this.
  19. zozoshawky

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucy apologized to them about her friend and that he didn't mean it.she told them she didn't expect them to know their language because only a few demons speak it.charlotte told her that some demon's clans spoke it after the day of disaster because they lost their language.charlotte asked her if her necklace has any especial meaning then lucy replied that some one precious gave it to her.Lucy then left to speak to her friends.charlotte asked evan if he knows about the necklace and evan told her that the pattern on it refers to disaster's subordinates. a boy was following them then charlotte asked him why is he following them but evan said an assassin. the boy was terrified and told them that's not true.he then gave charlotte a paper and ran away.when they came back to their room charlotte opened the paper.It said"there is a disaster in the village and they will be sacrificed to him".charlotte was thinking that everything refer to only one person.she then remembered what the one eyed man said [you killed him but you didn't manage to do that] and what yurian said [they wanted evan seraville] and jeff [everything refer to that evan is............] then charlotte said it wasn't the right time yet.she then asked evan to remove the chain because he can do it and he replied that she didn't give him an answer yet.that she will listen to him until the end.Charlotte asked him when will his story begins and she promised him.evan then smilled and his eyes turned red.he removed the chain and told her that's an evidence about her promise.Lucy then entered the room and she saw evan's face was covered.charlotte told her that he was meditating.charlotte said that they didn't introduce themselves yet and her name is Arya and evan is called Hans Broccoli:D but lucy told her that evan called her Charlotte.Charlotte told her that's her nickname and she likes it very much. Lucy said that she wants to take them somewhere.Charlotte said they would go with her but she wants something first.they then arrived at the place and evan was wearing a pink heart shaped glasses:cool:.Lucy apologized because she didn't find anything else but charlotte told her that evan likes it very much.she then told him you should answer Broccoli[ he doesn't like it in truth].evan then stopped walking because the boy was holding his clothes.then the boy asked them why didn't they escape.Lucy noticed the boy and said"what do you think yourself is doing little boy.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Marie_0720, Place, Nyaa.23 and 7 others like this.
  20. zozoshawky

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte told Lucy that there was no problem if the boy stayed with them because the road was dangerous and he shouldn't go back alone but lucy said that all the children know the roads very well and asked the boy to go back.while she was speaking there were children coming from behind her.they put a net over her.Lucy asked them why were they doing this.the children said that Nertan [the village's head] destroyed their village and they wanted to help charlotte and evan to escape.charlotte asked them about the meaning of the paper they gave her.they told her that there is a disaster that eats humans in that dark place and their humans friends and thier families suddenly disappeared and they became sacrifices to the disaster .Lucy became angry when they called him disaster because that's what humans call him and he will become the god of the new world.charlotte said"what a god.the disaster l know died 100 years ago and disappeared".she then looked at Evan and both of them stared at each other for awhile.Lucy said that thanks to the evil archmage he had to sleep for a long time and when his powers returns to him they will make a new world.Lucy summoned a magical beast and told the children that she will forgive them if they go home but they refused.Lucy asked them what can they do because Evan and charlotte can't use their magic and even if all the demons in the village came they won't be able to do anything.charlotte told her that the chain has no effect on them.lucy said it was impossible because it can prevents the mages that have five circles from using their powers. charlotte ran away with the children because she didn't want to get hurt and told them there is another solution (she meant evan).Lucy burnt the place where evan was and she was worried becauce she wanted him alive to give him as a sacrifice to the disaster:D:D:eek::D:ROFLMAO: and then she was surprised that he was unharmed.Evan killed the beast with a single move.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021