Spoiler I Only Came To Find My Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E73l-M9UUAkYjJk.jpg

E73l-g_VUAgdl04.jpg
    E73l-2GVEAEfd5K.jpg

Title:
    아빠만 찾으려고 했는데, Why Did You Come To My House?, 아빠만 찾으려고 했는데, I Only Came To Find My Dad
    Novel Link: N/A
    Official Novel Raws: Official English Webtoon Link: Official English Webtoon Raws: Author: 블루밍부케 | Blooming Bouquet (The same author who wrote, "The Emperor Reverses Time")
    Artist: SAELAH (Novel Cover), 옹뇨 | Ongnyo (Manhwa)
    Year: 2020 (Novel), 2021 (Manhwa)
    Genre: Fantasy, Reincarnation, Romance
    Status: 174 Chapters [Novel] (Complete), 20 Chapters [Manhwa] (Ongoing)

Description:

Despite her lack of father, Louise lived happily with her mother. Then one day, with her mother's death, her happy life came to an end.

As her self proclaimed guardian, her uncle Benjamin, a scumbag who coveted her mother, took her in as his niece. The only rebellious thing that little Louis could do whilst in her uncle's grasp was to kill herself.

But for some reason, Louise returned to the year her mother died. The joy of meeting her mother again was not able to prevent her death from repeating, so I left to find my father, recalling my mother's words, "dad is alive," the only clue that will eventually change my fate in this life.

But for some reason, Louise returned to the year her mother died. The joy of meeting her mother again wasn't able to prevent her death from repeating, so she left to find her father. Her mother's words, "Dad is alive" were the only clue she had, and that would eventually change her fate in this life.

I escaped from Benjamin and barely made it to my dad's house... but he wasn't the only one there...?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

~SPOILERS~
    - Clarification and spoiler until ch 22
    ~Clear up for the father~

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  3. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please spoiler about the novel like what's the ending?? who is the ml??:aww::notlikeblob::bloborz::blobpitch:

Lavv, SofiyeJaan, macrhh and 2 others like this.
  4. Angiemix01

Angiemix01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did her dad already have someone? As the description says he wasn't the only one there??? Spoiler please :bloborz:

Ceilo27 and Lilviathen like this.
  5. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm super excited! So far I've only read chapter 1 and im guessing the manhwa cover is our FL with her dad but Her dad and the creepy ass "uncle" look pretty similar. Anyways I have high hopes for this Manhwa!

Ceilo27 and Marane101 like this.
  6. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Right that's what I thought too like "similar to his uncle"
    Or the chief of the city their living he's a noble

7. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already hate her, just looking at the raws and...... I mean, she died once, and she was older back then, now she came back when she was a child, she could prevent her mother's death, or prepare herself, she could make a plan to scape her uncle grasp, but what she did?.... cry... just cry and cry, and nothing else, I would understand if she has a little child mind, but she has the experience as an adolescent or an adult, and did nothing.... how frustrating.

datagirl, NubeBlack, Khadz and 28 others like this.
  8. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is cute

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. cherry_pink

cherry_pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, it got adapted into manhwa~

I kind of find it understandable for her to be weak at the start

During her past life the creepy uncle raised her to be a beautiful and obedient doll until she was 16 years old.

Louise was raised to be like her mother (or how the creepy uncle views her mother). She has no personality of her own.

She wasn't allowed to like her favorite color and even her favorite food must be like her mother. Whenever she tries to assert her own self she gets slapped or abused. She's always told to be grateful for being raised by the creepy uncle.

The only time she decided for herself was when she committed suicide when she was 16 years old.

Her past life is shown to be not that smart, scheming or malicious or probably the effect of being brainwashed to be obedient for several years. Before she died she could have made plans to stab, poison or kill her creepy uncle to air her frustrations... but...

Anyway aside from being an innocent caged bird she doesn't have much experience.

Her second life is just starting and she's still experiencing a lot of things

But I was hoping her mom could live in the webtoon..

anyway, my expectations are not very high. I'll just enjoy the webtoon~

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  11. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I understand your question correctly (sorry I just woke up), you mean if her father is already married? then....
    Yes, he is already married. But her stepmother and her brother to his father's side will love her♡.

Edit: Just saw in this forum but the stepmother is just a candidate and FL's father is still not married. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he had a legit reason to leave MC’s mother and MC and marry someone else. It looks like the mother was waiting for him for 8 years and he hasn’t replied to any of her letters. If it’s not the uncle’s scheme to intercept letters and say to the brother that she passed away then I just don’t know.

13. R4ONMIRU

R4ONMIRU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ? the manhwa said that her mother and father were married so why tf did he marry someone else? what?

edit// so they weren't married apparently? ig the manhwa was off or whatever but it still proves that the father is a pathetic excuse for a man for 1. cheating and 2. abandoning the mother and kid

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    datagirl, kingini, BananaChi and 7 others like this.
  14. cherry_pink

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon art is really pretty~

but story can be disappointing especially for some readers since you already know things from Louise miserable past. Because
    she still ends up in her creepy uncle's hands in her second life. At the start anyway.

It seems like her creepy uncle is good at disguising and the other people she trusts in their town thinks he's a reliable person.

After Leah's death, Louise was sent directly to creepy uncle. She did try to resist but no one listened or believed her. Even her Mom didn't believe her when she tried telling her past life...

If it was other capable rebirth heroines they'll probably plan on how to succesfully expose the creepy uncle's true colors and get away.

Louise did try to think of ways to change her fate but they weren't successful

Basically.. her second life is not starting out well.

Thankfully, I already prepared myself that this heroine is weak, not very smart and likes to cry at the beginning after her rebirth.

But, it looks like Louise in the past life doesn't express her emotions after she was first groomed to be a replacement. It looks like she doesn't even cry much in the past. Just an emotionless doll and act as a substitute for her mom. So I guess in this second life she's more emotional? or probably the feeling of being helpless and unable to do anything drove her to cry often.
    Her Mom didn't believe her when she tried telling her miserable past life... This was the person she trusted the most and Mom told her it was just a bad dream

I hope Louise grows well and smarter in her second life~

But I'm still upset her mom has to die...
    and there are alot of things that happened in the webtoon after her rebirth that doesn't seem to be handled well

Anyway, the pretty art can carry it for me despite the story XD

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think there are many teens who can outsmart reputable adults with money, power and experience. Honestly she’s 16, not 30, and she’s reborn in the same world, she doesn’t have modern world knowledge. Judging by how the uncle was grooming her in her previous life she haven’t received any education at all except for maybe some arts and embroidery. She had a hard time reading when she went to the temple after being reborn, so I don’t think it’s possible for her to be smart and scheming. It is less exciting than the stories about knowing a book plot or having modern world knowledge, but it is more realistic if this word can apply to an isekai story.

16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its nice to see the discussion here on MCs intelligence. Frankly, the best comparison I can give here is she's the same as the MC of Am I the/your Daughter. I haven't read the manhwa yet so I can't properly judge and rely on comments, but I will agree on her stupidity BUT its an understandable scenario. Her only advantage is knowing her uncle is a creep. She wasn't properly educated but groomed as a living doll.

Some comments on website B had mention the mom WAS the mistress though, can anyone verify this?

17. cherry_pink

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I actually like Louise and I don't hate her. It doesn't bother me much if she seemed helpless at the start. I find it understandable. Based on her past life, she doesn't have much experience in scheming. She was pure and innocent. For her second life, it must feel really frustrating that you know what will happen but can't change anything. She did try though.

Although it's sad her attempts to change her and her mom's fate didn't go well. Her current experience is really no match for her scheming creepy uncle. A lot of villagers are on creepy uncle's side too. And Louise's aversion to him was found strange by the others because creepy uncle had a good public image. While Louise and her Mom were considered a witch and outsiders.

But I am a bit confused on what happened with her Mom and Dad's relationship. It looks like a big misunderstanding happened. Anyone has info on this?

Also.. in her past life.. was her Dad still alive? Did Dad know his brother tried to marry his daughter?

is this the reason why creepy uncle never allowed her to go outside?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    -NEAR-, donaiseiyuu, Minaeli and 16 others like this.
  18. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i hate this manhwa because of father, so he has one night stand with her mother and abandoned them many years and the mother clueless about how he is? Did the mother try to look for her instead of depending on the uncle? It makes no sense for this series. And later fl will be lovey dovey with father and his family, it s even creepy for me. I mean if i was her, i wont even wanna love the father who abandoned her mother and her. I mean sorry to say the father seems like a trash for whatever reason he has. I always support father daughter cute relationship but this is not like i think. In theory she is illegitimate child

19. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU i mean if it was me i would like to ask why he abandoned her mother and her and then once i get the answer for whatever reason i would never be able to forgive especially for all those years in her past life where she suffered but her father never even came once to look for her. I would have liked it if the ending was something like MC starting her own life not getting together with her father and forgiving everything he had done.

20. Lumella14

Lumella14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to this novel/webtoon. The webtoon made me curious how the events will unfold.