Request If you like cultivation novels, i'd appreciate an opinion on mine so far :0

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by dvces, Aug 4, 2021.

1. dvces

dvces Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to upload this, due to the fact that I have no clue if there is a section of the forum for shameless self-promo, so let me apologize in advance great-grandfather moderators... I will repent if you show me how.

[​IMG]
    Title; Monarch of The Divine
    Genre; Eastern Fantasy (written by an american)
    Novel elements; Romance, Action, Harem, Cultivation, Weak-to-Strong, Tradgedy,

Its essentially a power trip story, but with an actual non-retarded, logical MC.
    I have read too many chinese xianxia and wuxia novels to bear it anymore with these weird ass fucking main characters that take up 99% of the genre.

So I decided to attempt to write a logical, cunning, normal mc. With character progession and an interesting world.

I hope that the world I create will draw you in, regardless, any feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

with love,
    dvces
    novel link below;
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/monarch-of-the-divine_19869738006710305

2. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bookmarked.
    Glad you finally posted your novel. How long has it been? 3 months? Hope you've pre-written further into the novel or at least outlined it well. I'll definitely read it when I'm free. Good luck.

P.S. Try cross-posting your novel on other sites too like Scribble Hub. Even if you're planning to make it premium in future; post the early free chapters there and direct readers to Webnovel to read further.

dvces likes this.
  3. dvces

dvces Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Stockpiled on about 60 chaps + daily writing. So its just a matter of releasing them now :D.

Hopefully it lives up to your expectations. Idk if its trash or not, It's kind of hard rating my own work lol.

Regardless, thanks for the tip. Im gunna start posting it on everything since you mentioned it!

anotherAniket likes this.
  4. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great. Don't mind me, I've no expectations whatsoever. Just try to stay true to the tags you've added under your novel. I might love it. And if not, I'll move on to another novel. As simple as that.

It's my opinion but write what pleases you and what you think is best for the novel, readers will come and go.

5. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow after 3 months! You finally decided to give us a upadate?Damn! Your Title is as "Divine" as before.I WILL READ IT.(Tnx for recommending Divine Brilliance btw,I enjoyed it REALLY!.)

dvces likes this.