Spoiler I Only Came To Find My Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blobpopcorn_cool::aww:

2. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And if she ends up living with her biological father's family, she will be known as the illegitimate child of the family. And u know the drill~ if theres an illegitimate child, she will be an outcast in the society.

And i hopes she'll never forgive her father. He's the reason why they're living a miserable life. And i don't think it's a one night stand, because her mother clearly shows that she love him in the manhwa. Then why leave her fAtH3r?~:facepalm:and whatever his reason just eat:sushi_bye:

3. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I got a question bro. I think im gonna go crazy.. sorry for asking many spoiler ahaha
    Why she lives with her mom alone?
    Why did her mom didnt live with the dad?
    What happened that make the mom and dad separated?
    Did his dad love her mom?
    Did her parent married or her mom pregnant outsidw marriage?

Minaeli, syofiaa and Tt123 like this.
  4. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i agree with you. I came up with with this conclusion too when I read few chapter. Somehow this is not cute anymore.

Aestheronyxx likes this.
  5. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think it's fair to call louise stupid...

she's emotionally stunted, had literally NO autonomy and could barely kill herself. she just lacks knowledge. she isn't willfully ignorant. she was abused and controlled.

also how was she supposed to save her mom? fight in her stead as a child? she barely had any time before her mom's death flag when she regressed. also apparently her mom died from illness, like? XD they literally had no options.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Am_elf, Chocogirl, Ravenz and 21 others like this.
  6. Tattletale

Tattletale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the reason that her dad "abandoned" them is that he was lied to and thought they were dead and that maybe all the letters were intercepted? That's the only way I can accept him as a good father in the end.

LePetiteReader and harmoniche like this.
  7. veivei

veivei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the newest raw it seems like
    She so easily forgive her father for abandoning them. Its doesnt look like she resent him (i was hoping that she will get mad at her father or at least act cold toward him) btw I only know this based on picture since i dont know korean. Cmiiw

8. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone has to give spoilers about how the fl got born bc wtf?? She can’t be from a one night stand because the mom said she and the fl’s father were married? So how the hell did her father suddenly marry someone else? If he really abandoned her, how the hell is she forgiving him so easily?? There has to be a plot twist :blobunsure:

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I still need verification on some comment on website B mentioning mom WAS the mistress

10. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i really don’t like why she forgives him so easily i mean considering how he didn’t give a shit in her previous life and in her present life and SHE goes to find HIM i really don’t like this like REALLYY and i saw in comments that said her father was in contract marriage but if it was contract and no love was involved then what about her brother from her step mom ugh in conclusion the father is trash. Periodt.

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same frustration, but let’s wait until we know the full story. I have a hunch that the father didn’t know MC and her mother were alive. And even if he’s not the best human being and left his lover for a contract marriage, he’s still better than the pervert uncle (yikes, she’s not only groomed to be his wife from early childhood, she’s basically his niece, very close blood relative!).
    I can’t imagine an 8 year old illegitimate child coming to her father’s house asking for help and being rude or showing she’s angry at him at the same time. It’s either you shut up and try to survive with a father who can protect you if you behave, or just go die on streets or become the uncle’s s*x doll.

12. Atheijddd

Atheijddd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read in the manhwa it turns out that the father sent the mc's mother away to a supposedly safe place, his family(Benjamin/uncle). Mc's father does actually love the mc's mother and I'm not sure if they married, it was a bit confusing to read.

13. olivia203295

Reading List:
    Link
    What you said is also true but i saw somewhere in the comments that said the father knew MC mother was alive that is why he did “contract marriage” but let’s wait coz that may or maynot be true

Yeah that’s what I don’t understand he sent his wife to “safe place” where his brother is providing for them and harrasing her mother without replying any of her letters and getting into a “contract marriage” as well as “a child” from what was supposed to be “ contract marriage” turning MC into an illegitimate child. And another thing is what if MC was a boy instead of a girl what would that father do? If he really loved mc mother would he give rightful inheritance to MC or the other son who was given birth to by his “contract partner”

14. Atheijddd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he knew she was alive thought she was doing perfectly fine but the letters were being intercepted by the uncle and fake letters were sent instead so he didn't even know he had a child(mc).

Am_elf, Minaeli, Kysoneca and 14 others like this.
  15. olivia203295

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thankyou for clearing half of my mind before me going to sleep :blobhyperthink:
    And what about the duchess and her son?

Blablasimp likes this.
  16. Atheijddd

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently they'll both love her. Also the stepmother is the one who led the mc to find her father.

DOHere, Marane101, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  17. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC finds out that her father is alive. The village is having wolf problems, her uncle promises her mom to send some soldiers if she marries him, but since she is married to the dad she can't. MC's uncle refuses to send them and the villagers end up having to go after the wolves themselves so a lot of them die. This turns the whole village against MC and her mom and as a result no one helps them or sells them medicine when her mom gets sick. MC's mom dies and her uncle as the village's lord uses his power to take her away again. MC falls into despair but then snaps out of it and becomes determined to not repeat her past life again and vows to escape and find her father.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  18. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Why did he sent her away? Did u know yet?

19. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is now in the uncle's household but she refuses to leave her room and she refuses to eat, she fights with him at every chance she gets. Fearing that people will gossip that he's locking her up (LOL) he tried to bring food to her room himself, but she tosses the tray to the floor and steps on the food.

She tells him she's going to the cathedral and he agrees in a moment of desperate anger. She goes and pretends to confess but really she's meeting the priest (he was the only person who was kind to her and her mom) and he believes her when she confides that her uncle is abusive and promises to help her find her father (the only clue they have is that his family has a snake symbol in their crest). The uncle threatens to send her to boarding school by next spring because of her hostile attitude towards him.

Chapter 9 ends with the uncle barging in some time later, telling her that from now on she would go to a different cathedral or she would forever stay in her room. He locks her in her room and MC is crushed because she had planned with the priest that they would meet up and escape that night to find her father.

20. xjgg

xjgg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been jumping chapters sooo maybe i'm just confused but looks like leah was a maid in the duke's house and they were not married lol?

syofiaa and Aestheronyxx like this.