Spoiler The Princess' Doll Shop

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. cherry_pink

cherry_pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am glad the novel started getting popular after the webtoon got released in Kakao. It only had around 60k views and 600 comments and few star ratings after it ended last May. But now it reached 100k+ :)

It looks like a lot of webtoon readers started reading the novel and wanted to know what happened to Cassia's Mom, Hannah.

I'm not sure how true it is, but in the comments some readers spoiled it:
    For some reason Hannah got killed by Daniel. She dies in front of Cassia.
    Oh god, I hope it's not true or the webtoon will change her fate. :(
    There's still a hundred chapters after that so maybe a miracle will happen?
    She's probably one of the good characters that had the most tragic fate in the novel.
    I want Hannah to be happy with Cassia.

But with Cassia's obsession in the present time with being "happy" or "living happily" (probably a promise with her Mom before they parted) and the part where Deon says he was unable to fulfill Cassia's original request .. chances are slim T_T

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    always read the tags because i didn't check this time and didn't see that this was a tragedy :blob_teary: i still love the manhwa all the same though but the amount i've cried so far because of this story is far more than i anticipated since i blindly thought this was a fluff story.

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on new comments on TSS version, please refer to ch.16 on MCs summary of the novel plot.
    There's a 3rd prince? I mean, I assume the half-wit son of the empress was CP though? Honestly, even I have to admit the family tree is confusing (since we got multiple versions here)
    The King still has multiple consorts/concubines but the title Queens are those women he favored?

Ariary and augacutan like this.
  4. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa these days now normalize step-sibling relationship. They grew up as a sibling. I know they're not blood related— but, still everyone knew they're siblings. MY GAWD IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!! (Me:)) But still ended up reading the manhwa)

Scapezz likes this.
  5. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Daniel ?

6. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd prince from 2nd consort.

Athy1000 likes this.
  7. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm

8. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hannah should live...her life is so miserble...at least give her sometime of freedom

9. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk I just saw raws for ch 21 and it looks like Hannah gets stabbed by anothet dude in a cloak(we don't get a good look at the guy). Sadly ml couldn't prevent it from happening

seekingsnow likes this.
  10. YuuYukiYuno

YuuYukiYuno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm i dont know how to do that spoiler tag but this is what i know for sure but please fast scroll to skip this

Spoiler?

Fls mom definitely died
    The villain is the dragon
    ML is the CP (empress son)
    Am not sure if am correct on this one but a friend said that the 1st consort supposably has 2 sons her CP (the one that died) and another one but thats what they said
    2nd Consort had only 1
    And empress had only 1
    FL mom never had any with the emperor so far it seems

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress has a total of 4 or 3. Again, I'm confused which woman is former CPs parent and Deon's parent. CP mentioned he had sisters during MCs debut and mentioned Deon also (child with color blindness)
    It was mentioned in the comments/ch.16, there is supposed to be a 3rd Prince that was also supposed to die afterwards. Can anyone spoil said 3rd Prince on his character?

seekingsnow and Ariary like this.
  12. cherry_pink

cherry_pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel dead crown prince referred to his "mother (1st Consort) and younger sibling" not attending Cassia's birthday because they have prior engagements and called Cassia his "only" sister.

Also, in the novel the emperor said he doesn't have a daughter of his own.That's why he was very fond of Cassia (aside from making her a hostage to keep Hannah) and gave her the title of an imperial princess despite not being related to him by blood.

But in the chapter 8 of the webtoon, it showed silhoutte of two women when dead crown prince was talking. The 1st one looks like the 1st Consort. The 2nd woman in red resembles the 2nd consort. haha.
    Maybe the webtoon changed it?

For the Emperor's women, I think he has 4:

Empress (You can think of her as the equivalent to the Queen and the other 3 women are concubines) is the blonde woman in a coma. Deon's mother. Deon is said to be the youngest prince. I guess he should be ranked fourth?

1st Consort is the dark haired woman. Her natal family is said to be powerful which also played a part in making her eldest son the crown prince.
    She had two sons: Dead Crown Prince (Emperor's Eldest son) and 3rd Prince. Based on some of the comments
    3rd Prince didn't have much screen time and the next time he appeared as a corpse. I'm not sure if the webtoon will change it.

2nd Consort the golden brown haired woman associated with the Magic Tower. Daniel (2nd prince) mother. She's known to be kind and popular outside the palace.

3rd Consort Hannah. Cassia's mother. In the novel, her original rank was a concubine but then got promoted as a the 3rd consort. Her rank promotion and Cassia's title as an imperial princess annoyed the other nobles.

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I thought it was because she asked for a banquet for her birthday, which they didn't want to have. Thus she attracted the 2nd concubine's attention and that's where the concubine told the crown prince to jump mc.

14. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That IS basically the reason that happened to them but the thing is, her wish for banquet was not greed. She wanted to secure her and her mother's safety by debuting in the society as the princess of the royal family in case the emperor died soon. But her wish for a doll was...it was the first time she asked her mother of something purely because she wanted it, and that's why she blames herself for the catastrophe that occured.

15. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's sad is that she was stuck in between two bad choices anyways. If she hadn't asked for the doll, then the crown prince probably would've gone through with the r*pe, which could potentially lead to another cycle of despair like what her mother went through. We know that she had sleepwalking issues just like her mom, and you can imagine what would happen if she married the crown prince and was found to have "problems"... or worse thrown out.
    She just can't get a break >_<

16. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers.. I've so many questions :blobcat_rawr::blobcatblush2::blobalert: Why Daniel kill the mother of MC ? And from spoilers above, the god or dragon is the main villain, is it true? If that's correct, how the MC n ML defeat him?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, DANIEL was the one who killed Hannah? The same Daniel/2nd Prince? He was the robed wizard? Why aim for Cassia and Hannah then? (Other than ofc finding a way to beat Deon) Wasn't he feeling guilty when he caught a fainting MC?

Marie_0720, DOHere and Jennifere12511 like this.
  18. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's guilty for the reason is he's GONNA KILLING HANNAH OR THEM:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So her mother died protecting her? Neither of them were raped tho right(by the CP)?
    Omfg...its so sad she thinks that way...no honey it isn't your fault
    ____

Okay so the grandparents where exiled then what happen to the step father? Some say he was executed but they weren't define answers, I want a define answer, to insure what happen to him.

I'm so mad that MC had a happy family but the damn emperor ruin it....idk it just makes me angry, her step father was so kind only to apparently be executed.
    Question: IF he was executed what was the reason?
    Because he was the husband of Hannah & the emperor didn't want them to secretly meet or what?

Wait...apparently this story is Isekai, can someone explain how? Was she transmitted or was MC able go back to the past? I'm confused on how this is Isekai

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  20. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confused at first and as few chapter went by, it got me more interested on why the setting of the story is like that... It is really a tragic story but I’m quite liking how deep the story is getting and slowly learning how they got there in the first few chapters... It was all fluff at first and slowly getting deeper our poor MC’s life and her mother.
    But thanks to our Mc’s wits and being smart using her past memory to help the current characters in the first few chapters to have their fate change for the better.
    I agree with your statement with the artwork it fit’s the story well for me too..
    Gotta say i like this, it was unexpected from the Title... ✨

It was stated based on the manhwa, that the MC just remembered before the trial when she was thinking hard what will she do the save her mother ... The after thinking hard, She just noticed that she was reincarnated in a Novel that she once read in her past life, and It was a long series novel where the protagonists were change a couple of times and the story of the Main Protagonist (ML) that she was in was around in the second half of the story.

So all this time (before the trial of her mother) she was living normally without knowing she was reincarnated in a Novel as an insignificant Extra that will die in the story to progress

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021