Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Arcana

Arcana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually forgot which one is Khalif. But if I remember it correctly He is The senior who is an Art Broker right?

Khalif is eventually became Elena partner in business and learned her secret and became someone who operate the Salon Elena create in the future. And of course he meet his future wife and decide to marry her. I think almost the fated couples get together in this timeline.

I already done reading this but I want to reread it again can someone share me the link of the TL? @saphhh would you please share it again because it became private when I tried to open it?

2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I heard about this. Does anyone know why?

3. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard that its because the artist contrant time has ended:confusedcatblob::blob_tilt:

avlirea, Marie_0720 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he's the Art Broker, thank you so much for the spoiler, I'm glad everyone got a happy ending tho it sucks that the manhwa was cut short
    It's because the contract with the artist ended (it could be another reason but as of now it was due to the contract ending) so they couldn't extend the series. Tho they could've easily got a new one so im wondering it they really was a problem

5. Lsprematasariwq

Lsprematasariwq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Len btw?

Wait who is the Cecilia why i found so much her name in everh spoiler i read?

6. Lsprematasariwq

Lsprematasariwq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? So he already married before married with MC?

7. mash

mash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me summarises what happend in the end. Basically first she aim to divert the money from duke family. Second she want to destory noble support for duke. She pretend to be veronica and signed an agreement with the nobles. then real veronica refuse to acknowledge the deal which make the nobles angry at duke. The nobles doenst know about elena. So the duke have no choice but to do rebellion. He want the king transfer the power to him. The king decide to succide so that duke does not succeed. At the same time the prince killed the only strong supporter left of duke on assisting revolt before fight with duke. So having no backup from nobles, the duke have no choixe but to fight.after the duke was killed. The reak veronica ask their army to fight for her. The only duke family life. Who want to lay life for an evil and bad boss. So they simply surrender. Veronica was excuted in public to shame her. And during judgement only elena reveal herself. And of course being duke daughter she could not accept a commoner involved in her execution.

8. Rafaella

Rafaella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi someone has the novel

9. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Len/Ren is the cousin of Veronica. The red haired guy. The one who also likes Elena and is the second ML.
    Cecilia is the ML's, first love. In the timeline he married her before she was poisoned by the Grand Duke.

In the original timeline, yes. The empress was poisoned because the duke wanted his daughter to be empress. But then, the cousin poisoned Veronica and they had to get Elena to masquerade as Veronica. ML marries Elena (not Veronica) had a kid with her but they didn't reveal the switch until Elena was killed in the OG timeline.

10. Rurika732

Rurika732 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wait, I'm looking for spoilers about Ian and....does that mean Ian wasn't born in the current timeline???

11. Arcana

Arcana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, sadly Ian wasn't born in this Timeline. In the side story Ian mentioned sometimes and side stories ended with Sian Proposing to Elena.

12. magicsparkles

magicsparkles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone have the link to the novel I saved it before but now it wont let me access it again.

globalafair likes this.
  13. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help me? I want to divide chapters per volume but i don't know how many chapters volume 1 and etc

14. gmn

gmn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter in the novel does the manhwa end? :aww::blobsweat_2:

15. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    RedRuchi likes this.
  16. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for this, Tapas just directly released 20 chapters on first day. Usually they release first chapter and then 10-15 chapters 2-3 days later. They again changed the title but this time it is not bad.

17. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, I was so excited for Season 2, couldn't understand why it takes so long.:blobsad:
    This contract bullshit is such a stupid excuse, as you said they could have easily found another artist, woudn't be the first time. It was probably simply not as profitable as they expected which is ridiculous. I mean there must have been many consultations between the novel author and the manga team, the novel was already finished - and I assume really popular - they knew the story beforehand, and yet had to drop it midway after only 1 season?:blobangery: (Although it's still better than what they did with Abandoned empress ...)

However it's weird that Tapas now relased the official English version, why would they work on a series that has been dropped?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    avlirea and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  18. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY WTF LET ME CRY

19. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me :(