Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers :( :cry::sick::unsure:

Jian Yue likes this.
  2. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a happy ending, according to the other spoilers. The ML and MC marry, have a daughter and live a happily ever after. Besides the fact that their daughter is a pretty unique and special one :)

Lucy_, Ivy_, Celebrianna and 4 others like this.
  3. Doctor-Y

Doctor-Y Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Special in which way please?

4. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the previous spoilers mentioned that she could see things that nobody else could see. Although her father has a feeling it's a little weird, he's like 'ok, I'll try my best to believe you', the mc, on the other hand, can relate to her daughter somewhat (I think) because she comforts her and tells her that nobody will hurt her :)

5. mariaconchita

mariaconchita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, can someone tell me where to read the novel?

6. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for that spoiler! Do you have more spoiler about Devit? Like why was Clete feeling sympathetic towards it and how does it sleeping inside Tita’s soul play into the story? Like, is Devit the reason why OG Tita crazy? Or does Devit influence Tita’s personality somehow?

7. Hln1231

Hln1231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what will happen with the scheming empress and her idiot son? Since she sent tita assasins and monster at hunting ground

Darcy and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  8. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After one months return and still has no new spoiler. We all know novel has happy ending, but can anyone spoiler about the process plzzzzzzz.

dvxt likes this.
  9. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the opposite because the witch would serve the crown prince under duty and compelled by oath, but would care for Tita FOREVER because of genuine feelings.

I just read about the butler chasing after MC — is that true or just MC being her fab narcissistic self
    did the butler chase after MC then they become like general manager and Jang Manwol in Del Luna??
    I came here to ask if ML will outgrow MC later! That would be interesting in itself, but I think not because kor manhwa often go for happiest endings

11. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did chase after her, the buler however realized he doesn't have a chance so he become her butler to stay by her side. Hence still closest to her at the moment together with the prince.
    The prince fate with her is still unknown to me sorry :3

12. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers after the coming of age event :aww:

13. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m reading the manhwa in a dc server and we’re currently on chapter 47 but I’m confused about something.

So from what the FL has said so far, the “love story” of the original Clete and the 1st emperor known by everyone through out the empire is for the most part false. The only reason that the original Clete aided him in creating an empire/becoming an emperor was to achieve her initial goal which was to protect the witches who were being enslaved by humans. He promised her to protect the witches after he become an emperor.The FL also mentioned that it wasn’t an instant LAFS situation either, the two of them fell in love while fighting together for the founding of the empire.

What I’m confused about is what the 1st emperor did to make the original Clete end up hating him so much and why despite hating him she still went through with the blood oath. The FL said that it was merely because “she couldn’t refuse her lovers dying wish” but that honestly just seems kind of dumb considering that literally a few seconds before making the oath conversation came up she told him that he made her life miserable.

[​IMG]
    Besides all of that though, I feel like this is kind of unhealthy…I’m actually hoping that there’ll be a separation arc before all the romance starts taking place.

14. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws?

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was starting to catch up on the spoilers on this thread, thank goodness it picked itself back up from the sea of discussions (still entertaining, mind you)
    My request to spoilers:
    1. follow up on daughter/Ina spoilers. How far does the parent/child story go?
    2. Events that happen after the banquet
    3. How empress and CP were dealt with
    4. How Devitt became an empathetic character? What happens to him all throughout (additionally, VERY relieved Edmund dies of old age. Not tragic murder, sacrifice, or even health related death. Just good ol' old age. I'm hoping he at least got to meet the daughter?)
    5. How about the wolfman, snow, or even the mutated potted plant?
    6. Ogherione spoilers?

hika21, Psyyche and Darcy like this.
  16. Dr-Erotica

Dr-Erotica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait my main problem is the life span? will tita become immortal as well at some point? or will our FL see her future kids and husband die??

81ganzy, peachynik and WisteriaAsia like this.
  17. khaeos

khaeos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain me about the blood oath between first emperor and Fl?

Kuraiko0503 likes this.
  18. Chibipika18

Chibipika18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup so like it... Well i love Hana to Akuma.. But the ending kills meee like totally kills me inside..

My opinions :

If anyone said about this manhwa "child grooming".. It never been at once this was a CHILD GROOMING! Child grooming term was, u took care of a child in a manners to make (he/she) your partner on the first place. That what makes child grooming disgusting.. But in this case, the child was the one whom try to court / get attention from their caretaker, and everything starts when they was mature in their age (20++) so it was not considered child grooming.

More like reversed pedophile pedophile is bad, and reversed pedophile much worse. but if u exceed the age on 20++ than u're good thou. (as your brain already fully developed ) If some of u guys have not get any partners yet, may be (he/she) haven't been born yet.. Hahahaha so just wait.

19. butterflypsyche98

butterflypsyche98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 OF OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE PREVIOUS EMPEROR WAS, IS HE A REINCARNATION OF TITA, WHEN THEY'RE GONNA START THE ROMANCE AND FFS STOP RESPONDING TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP ON BRINGING THAT TOPIC IT'S EXTENDING THE TOPIC UNNECESSARILY, JUST REPLY TO SPOILERS AND IGNORE THOSE.