Discussion The girl from random chatting

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AzureEmpR, Aug 6, 2021.

1. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so I’ve heard that this Manhwa actually has a Korean novel which I’ve not known about, I’m not sure if it’s translated to English yet but due to the rumours I’ve heard about the current “best girl” Hamin (which say that she leaves the MC and has an affair) I’m having second thoughts on continuing the manhwa. Is this true people who’ve read the novel version?

2. ImJustTesting

ImJustTesting Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read the novel or manhwa but I'm curious about something.

When you say she has an affair after leaving the MC, do you mean she broke up (or cut ties) with him and found someone else or do you mean she cheated?

Because if their relationship ends and she continues with her life while still appearing occasionally on the story, I must tell you to keep reading and decide yourself how well the author handles this situation and how it affects the story. Sounds like an unusual development that could be interesting if done right.

Now, if she cheated on him it's your call whether you keep reading a story with a love interest that cheated or not.

3. AzureEmpR

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve not read the novel myself but it seems that she cheated on the main character and then broke up with him, not sure if she makes any further appearances in the novel but the novel is completed and it’s said that she ends up with the person who she cheated with

4. ImJustTesting

ImJustTesting Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I would say to read until she leaves and see what happens next. If you think it's still good, lucky. If not, well...

But in this case, how much do you like her? Enough to drop the manhwa if she is gone?

5. Nistel

Nistel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i get your feelings. Great fan of the series and finally this whole mess feels like it has calmed down. I'd personally say its a good point in time to drop it, as storywise they need to screw up the good mood for more plot. And with the whole harem building up what you said you heared would actually not be too unreasonable. though with the latest progress i do not see that happening too soon. we'll first get another mess served before we'd be presented with a main-girl change. #teamPsychoLila lol
    I will have to continue reading it wether they mess up the story or not. because this manhwa is pretty much THE best in drawing style and relateable characters. To abandon it and not see what else is to come .. i will only abandon it once i see the mess they make and maybe regret reading it, but honestly its a beautiful manhwa. i will be glad for every chapter i get

AzureEmpR likes this.
  6. AzureEmpR

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guess the rumors were somewhat true, ig ill keep reading to see wherr he ends up since it looks like he's changed a lot from breaking up