tips for those those who have depression.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicole_342, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Nicole_342

Nicole_342 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the main cause of depression is bad parenting and a toxic family . the symptoms of depression is crying yourself to sleep ,suicidal thoughts ,anxiousness ,hyperventilating .anxiety .and do not think it is normal . 1. do not give a fuck about your parents talking shit about you 2.if they compare you to other kids do not say anything because if you back they'll say say your are back answering 3. fake your emotions I know it sounds disturbing but I promise it will make your life easier like example : pretend to happy all the time 4.be a loyal double agent meaning that if your'e mother talks shit about your father do not tell your'e father and if your'e father talks shit about your'e mother do not tell your'e mother. 5. be on no ones side if your'e parents are fighting and ask's you that who is a better person say " im not into into this i will choose peace.6. be brave and confident and don't give af of anybody talking shit about you. 7. don' t let suicidal thoughts be on your'e head . and let me say sorry on your parents behalf if they did something wrong to you and when you become an adult and have kids don't do the same mistakes your'e parents did .

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The overgeneralizations being made here are depressing. :blobpensive:

3. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    A cause and effect relationship doesn't mean there's just one possible cause.

While toxic parenting may be a cause for depression, there are many more. Going with the "toxic" line, you have "toxic working environments", for example. There's also "impostor syndrome", "downward spiral stemming from a tragedy, big or small", "genetic predisposition" and many, many more.

The best tip would be getting proffessional help to get more accurate tips, but the effectivity of that depends largely on wether those tips are followed, which is not always the case (and quite usually due to the depression).

4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    my dear

depression can be broken into two categories (don't quote me on this)
    environmental depression (aka shit that makes u sad )

and psychological (something wrong with ur head )
    try not to group em together

tho I like the peppy attitude fam
    i hate it when people tell me its all in your head and just be happy
    but I like the idea at least

5. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I actually forget that I actually have a big sad but when I do it can get really bad sometimes. Just find a "GOOD" coping material and all is well. Distract yourself as much as possible because that's pretty much what I do most of the time. Much better compared to being a gloomy emo cursing the world and being an edgelord or something.

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsneeze:
    :hmm:
    :blobsalt:
    nah maybe not so far~

7. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once you feel it, do not go to bed. It will worsen. Try going outside .....o wait lock down ....no wonder depression is up.

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, get a complete blood check, get your hormones checked, check if u have thyroids, serotonin, deficiency and etc.

If everything is okay, then yea, you have depression thats not caused by the above.

9. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't feel like it's abour depression, more about... what to do if your parents fight and you hate them >_>

otaku31 likes this.
  10. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    Actual tips for those who think they may have depression:
    1. Seek help from a licensed mental health professional such as a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist
    2. Don't read questionable advice from strangers on the internet