Spoiler The Demon Lord's 5500 Shadows

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    8c534f86de7de36dbee58dbcdd3d2755.jpg
    (Novel Cover)

63331.jpg
    (Manhwa Cover)

Description:

I hit it big with an erotica novel starring the demon lord, but then got sued by the real demon lord!
    I need to turn at least half the novel into reality to survive.
    The smut novel <Sungwoon Lim’s 5,500 Shadows> needs to become reality!

Irene Yoo, whose life ended just as it began to bloom at nineteen, spent her second life as a virgin ghost full of yin* energy in the underworld. She made the most of her benefits after turning into a succubus and granted permission to live in the Demon World.

‘I was going to teach that innocent, workaholic Demon Lord these kind of things, that kind of things, and also those things, but-'

“That’s not much. Close your eyes. Let’s finish quickly.”
    “I... I have my preferences too!”
    “I think I know your preferences better than you do.”

The Demon Lord memorized the erotica I wrote in one night. Furthermore, what is with this pervy ‘progress chart’?!

When I told him that I can’t lose my virginity to someone I don’t have feelings for, the Demon Lord, Claude Stern, asked as he undid the buttons of his shirt, “You don’t have any feelings for me?”

Your Majesty, why are you deepening your voice? Why are you closing the distance between us?!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 4, 2023
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    https://page.kakao.com/home/마왕님의-5500가지-그림자(삽화본)/52341792

*mtl from Naver blog
    [​IMG]

Female Protagonist: Sae-Lin Pollux (Yu-Lin)

Beautiful appearance with silver hair and purple eyes.

—————

The author of <5,500 Shadows of Im Seong-woon>, the best night story in the world.

Different properties of precious light.

—————

First Life: Lives as an ordinary high school girl'Yu Yi-rin' and ends her life at the age of 19.

Second Life: In the first life, resentment accumulated strong because he couldn't hold the male hand, and was sent to the underworld as a maiden ghost, and lived while talking with the underworld lions.

And thanks to the devil's permanent residency as a lewd devil, the soul does not disappear, but a beautiful body is obtained and becomes a fake humanoid monster.

The third life: The Demon King, who lived in the demon world as a humanoid fake monster and composed throughout the days of a maiden ghost, as a male protagonist, cannot be subscribed to by minors. Romance novel <Imseong

By publishing 5,500 Shadows of Fortune>, it became one of the best sellers in the world and hit the jackpot.

'Cloud Stern', a handsome handsome man who had a drink in the park and suddenly stared at himself after completing the novel sidebook manuscript, laughed at the novel he had written hard.

When I ignore it, I swear at my heart and leave.

—————

He was sued by the real Demon King for writing the devil as a male protagonist, and the novel is only a novel, but he wondered why he sued him.

I wondered if there was any, and headed to Demon Castle.

At that time, he learns that the handsome handsome man who was controversial in the park is the Demon King, and is shocked by the externally benevolent image of Seonggun and his different appearance.

Cloud swears to take action against books that spread false facts to Gem, the source of magical power, and he never writes the book again the moment it is designated as a forbidden book.

It is a clause that all those who have access to the contents of the book designated as a forbidden book must be dismissed because they are frustrated that they have to give out the money they have earned so far.

The way to solve this situation with a stubborn situation is to be judged that the contents of the book are not false, and if that is the case, half the contents of the book will be true.

Because he has to be made as a female protagonist, he plays the role as the male protagonist and Cloud plays the role.

The novel <5,500 Shadows of Im Seong-Woon> is a story of a female protagonist living in a secret palace of Devils and having a dizzy relationship with the Demon King.

While living in the Devil's Palace, he forcibly reproduces and plays part of the cloud and novel until he writes a new sidebook.

Male Protagonist: Cloud Stern

Black hair, blue-purple eyes, beautiful appearance with an antique atmosphere.

—————

The Demon King of the continent at night.

The next influential emperor of the demon world.

The two properties of the precious darkness.

—————

The way demons are born in the demon realm is through parents and through natural occurrence.

Born 25 years old with a surname, he aims to become the only emperor of the demon world and ends the war, becoming a war hero and the devil of the continent at night.

In order to stabilize the kingship, they signed a contract marriage with Princess Villaria Etera, who has succession to the throne of the continent during the day, and pretended to be a parakeet couple externally without any emotions.

I have been in the pose for 7 years.

—————

'Seirin Pollux', sloppy like a slime on a park bench, swears at his remarks about the novel and swears not knowing that he is the Demon King.

He decides not to let him go, and sues the Demon King for writing a night story as a male protagonist.

The novel ``Imseong'' in order to promote the safety of the monsters after a swearing to take measures against books that spread false facts to the source of magical power.

Accept the reality of making half of 5,500 Shadows of Luck a reality.

In order to speed things up, they find parts of the book that can be made real, make a 30-day cut chart, and learn and memorize the contents of the book on their own.

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    D*mn! We get to see some ABS so soon

Guide1410 and Wapdyne like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    looking forward to those ABS
    waiting for spoilers about the description of his abs :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Meizey likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
  7. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn’t expect for the ML to be married already lol. So, what’s up with his relationship with the Demon Queen? It seems like it’s merely a political marriage bc they don’t even share a bedroom together and she even wants to be dethroned and plotting for the FL & ML to be together:ROFLMAO:. She seems nice so far tho and she likes the FL, hope it stays that way and doesn’t become a villain.:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:more spoilers pls

9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like a promising great comedy! Because of the theme I guess it could be ecchi? It sure would look nice because they are both so pretty, and the queen too

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? I already made a comment to this series? I just found out about the adaptation but still same content for me: Aaaaaaabbbbbbbsssssss

Mikaa and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. blackie22

blackie22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found the link of the raw if needed :blobowoevil:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  12. deamigliore

deamigliore New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the novel in english?

13. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no English translation for the novel but the raw novel link is provided on the first page.

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was just skimming through (didn’t mtl) the manhwa and on Ch 8 I was curious about a certain scene
    So when ML started the rebellion 7 years ago, he came upon Ethera (his current Queen) and her brother(?). She asked for ML to spare her brother who was unconscious & bleeding (I think he & ML fought) in her arms. She asked what he wanted, which was being the Emperor so she said if ML spared her brother then she would help him.
    Also, when they do what FL wrote in her book, it looks more awkward & embarrassing than romantic lmao:blobjoy:

15. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on their growing relationship? UwU

16. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone or anyone please give some spoiler about in the novel what happened to them or the ending ?:blobpeek::aww::blobfrowning::bloborz:

dvxt likes this.
  17. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came back to see the spoilers, but there's no new spoilers:blobcry:

Rocio Martinez likes this.
  18. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler but just wanna say, chapter 32 and 35 manhwa got me smoooooth