Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. HeavenlyPunishment

HeavenlyPunishment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Betty the most compared to the other tower member ,she is the cutest .
    (And I am using Betty from ReZero as reference to her figure(≧∇≦)/ )
    Hopefully she doesn't' die

2. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if Zeratul's True Body descends,Hayate could still kill him 1v1.

Reasons:

1.The location:A God would have a debuff when he descends(Not sure but most likely)

2. Hierarchy: Hayate is an Absolute ,the only human at that..Zeratul?A God but just an imitation .

3. Skills :Zeratul is too prideful to train his skills while Hayate is still probably training because Dragon might run amok.

[If you would read the latest chapter,Biban stood a chance of defeating Zeratul,and Biban is still relatively young!]

4. Strength: Zeratul would grow weaker or stronger depending on his faith stat,however Hayate doesn't need that,he just needs time ,and he has plenty of it.

In my opinionZeratul would probably die if people knew Chiyou exists.

Conclusion: Hayate would win 100% on a 1v1 fight.

Hayate's only match are Absolutes+Dragons, and Chiyou.
    (He is talking about Chiyou on the ToW episode 99% correct)

Besides,Hayate's class is not just for show,there's a reason why there's only one Dragon Slayer and why the Dragon Race hates him.

--
    Another thought: Before Hayate became a Dragon Slayer,he was a Sword Saint

This theory is becoming more likely as time passes by..

Dragon Slayer can't be Legendary tier because a Dragon is atleast Myth tier and Absolute at max..

Hayate is a myth because his feat is like killing a God.

Actually,this theory is becoming more likely now :)

3. Nameless Nameless

Nameless Nameless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayate is stronger than Marie Rose (no curse) and Baal (Biban said he is a little weaker than a dragon)?

HeavenlyPunishment likes this.
  4. Etherious Mahesvara

Etherious Mahesvara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many god hands does grid have before he obtained the 'grid's technique'? isn't it ten with the item's own ego?
    didn't he loss the 'ego making' skill when he obtained the 'grid's technique'.
    is it just me, or no ones wondering who's ego(s) resides in the god's hands?
    does it need an ego every hand or every pair, or does it need only one ego to move any number of god hands?
    and is that the ego he obtained after he failed to rapport ten times in talima?

why not just gift or trade his dragon sword to hayate or the tower itself?
    maybe he can obtain a new dragon material if he did it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  5. HeavenlyPunishment

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine a Dragon Slayer combined with Grid Dragon Weapon“ψ(`∇´)ψ

Etherious Mahesvara likes this.
  6. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro couldn't get Elemental King because "natural energy" is a growing force that will surpass elementals. But then why does Hurent need "natural energy" when he has "Aura"? Of course, an additional characteristic from farming is a great gain, but isn't aura enough for this?
    And during the entire time there were only two developments in "Aura" - an increase to an epic and unique aura, and there were no other enhancements. Why does he not have "Aura Mastery", " Natural State(for aura)", titles for increasing the strength and effectiveness of skills? Aura training, but where is some result? As for me, there should be a kind of "Magic Power" from Ranker's Return, where the player additionally receives skills as - Magic Power Compression, Magic Power Control, Magic Power Affinity, Body Strengthening, Increased Magic Power, Magic Power Cohesion, Magic Power Sensitivity, Burning Magic Power, Attribute Enhancement, Blood Magic Power, Magic Power Domination, Magic Power Training, Magic Spirit Creation.
    Also, the "Aura" should evolve with "Willpower "and have effects similar to the "Heart Sword".

P.S. It seems more likely that the author conceived the "aura" for physical classes as an analogue of "mana" for magicians, but then he became obsessed with swords and created "sword energy", and it doesn't matter what you use - sword, axe or club.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  7. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    the 'greed' that will have the legendary magic 'disintegrate' that braham is working on with magic forging, will be finish sooner than expected due to the newly innovated 'belial's staff' that braham is using.
    so now, with the help of the 'belial's staff', instead of the original 7-10 years of magic forging, it will be 1.75 - 2.5 years minimum or 2.33 - 3.33 years maximum duration of his forging with 'disintegrate'

in the future, all of braham's magic forging will be 3-4 times faster than before and it will most likely be faster the more the staff is innovated by grid.
    if barham magic forge greed with meteor with the innovated belial's staff, instead of 27.397 years it will be 6.849 - 9.132 years which is much shorter. with that, grid's old dream of having a meteor drop for every swing will not stay a dream.

it will be beyond legendary. xoxoxo
    unless hayate's current weapon is better, which i think is an 'outdated' weapon, he won't refuse grid-made dragon sword.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    HeavenlyPunishment and LayZhang like this.
  8. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dumbest Chapter. There are just no words to describe this shit.

Youngwoo, who had suffered for 20 years, was able to guess a little bit of the pain that Braham must have suffered. What kind of shit is this?

9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the fact that humanity are now too immersed into Satisfy... then yes, it's rather becoming lousy.

10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Great War with Demons. Where? When? Who!
    Why is the main character not participating in the war?!!!!
    Have the main character's parents started the game? Who is it? Author didn't even give them names, and now you've spent half an chapter on this stuff!
    The God of War and his followers made a surprise attack. And who did they kill? No one!!!

11. Nameless Nameless

Reading List:
    Link
    The real life of the MC is the worst thing in the novel (romance is generally a facepalm). Now his parents are also added to the game. It couldn't be worse.

12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't agree even more (screw harem, personal opinion). And by the way, it's true that not having 'victim' as in someone dies, permanently makes things too much of a 'Happily ever After'. That can't happen, not too often, otherwise the story and characters became too soft. Like some over cooked marshmallow, hate it.

HeavenlyPunishment and LayZhang like this.
  13. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean i kinda agree with Lauel plan to not make Grid join the war immediately bcs he isn't finish the preparations yet but the thing that make this chapter is worst is his parents suddenly get into Satisfy like..... wtf(?) and the author emphasize that 'humanity' starting to get immerse into satisfy due to the intensity of the war like okay(?). We know that author trying hard to make a connection between overgeared to the second book of his series later but i feel ya:'):')

14. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which of the characters on the side of the main character died? Only one old blacksmith who would have done it without the help of necromancers. What is there interesting in real life if he "suffers" from birth?

The development of the story has become so pathetic that if a "villain" appears and kills the entire kingdom, I will applaud. It's really true that Grid has become a god, he's just as nasty as they are.

What is the second book about? or has she not come out yet?

15. Nameless Nameless

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin Farlier, where are you?..)

HeavenlyPunishment and Feanor like this.
  16. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i remember that there's a dude that share the author other books (and the probability of it as the second book of overgeared (a sequel) is pretty high) and i do remember that the author already expressed that he/ she gonna make a continuation of overgeared, and the world building is basically on satisfy, i mean THE REALITY IS REALLY ONLY SATISFY, there's no first/ second reality like in overgeared (the Earth and Satisfy)

17. Etherious Mahesvara

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, did the war ended with the death of zeratul's descended body and his followers or is it still going?

what's the use of thousands of newly made account to help in the war? they can't even level up properly to equip a good items due to the demons everywhere. maybe being a cannon fodder?

18. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, what a lousy development I say. Not to mention though, the manhwa cliffhanger.
    The smallest egg, for the cutest being on the series. Let's pray that the artist makes sure... that Noe is going to be super adorable, or else I'm dropping it.

LayZhang and HeavenlyPunishment like this.
  19. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on, zeratul really dead?! I thought— lmao why overgeared turned into mess when it almost ends

20. HeavenlyPunishment

Reading List:
    Link

“I am the best demonic beast of hell! Nyang! Master’s Noe! Nyang!”