Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it would happen already too but nope it’s being dragged out and then when we get there it’s going to get rushed.

2. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I feel like I would love to see Makoto to wipe out sun and moon country over demon continent in present era including his surroundings Lmao
    I bet Noah would give zero fucks to that if Makoto were to do something like that
    She would be like - Do as you pleases kek

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  3. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I
    also think that Makoto would have to do that after all literally it is the most destructive fighting force today the nobles should be begging the goddesses when makoto returns with the emblem of the dragon king not to destroy the countries that disturbed him but the goddess the sun is too busy to do something and the moon just spoke to furie and it's just because makoto does things outside of common sense always momo learned that it's easier to go with the flow than to worry now I hope the duel is 1 a 1 why if not as always someone else is going to take the achievement and that would be the last straw that would fill the patience of the fans why Makoto would have to be feared and respected not how they treat him if he was worth nothing and the wizards of the moon They will turn pale when they know that he can do better everything that they do and above all it takes away their only strong point which are the clouds that can clarify that they are a cheap copy compared to those that the protagonist can clear

[Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
  4. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Livia and Angie actually did not kiss in A Mob in an Otome Game, that was a fan edited illustration that us forum users made for fun with the saliva dripping from their lips while staring at each other. They actually never kiss in the series or wn, just to clarify. The whole situation is dramatic irony for everyone except Leon who comes in at the worst moments to misunderstand then runaway crying.

However, Lucy and Sasan did kiss here even if it was as drunkards. I would be satisfied if Furiae kissed him here while they had their yuri moment.... or Leonard magically became a girl lol. Jokes aside, what is most concerning is how Makoto seems to lack strong emotions like when Janet confessed to him. His 100% clear mind is probably showing its effect now more than ever.

It was also a missed opportunity to reintroduce Sassan's strong grudge against her older sister that killed her lamia family.

5. newbieme317

newbieme317 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [BEWARE OF BAD ENGLISH]

Hi i'm new to this thread but i've been following this story for quite a while now and i suck at english and i hate any form or shape of ntr so my opinion will be 100% bs and biased sorry in advance

I just want to share my opinion about the ongoing relationship between the 2 supporting character Lucy-san and Aya-san, in my opinion if the author decide to make them couple i think its better to just make them leave the harem and be just friend or acquaintance to our mc, its a very tragic event but thats how relationship work you cant expect everything will workout just fine, and it can also help our mc to realize that doing nothing in his relationship can lead to this tragedy.(But i think its unlikely to happen)

I dont particulary hate Lucy-san and Aya-san relationship, but like @eyewrath said as a reader it's just felt so wrong you know, others said that the 2 are bi and i respect that, but come on man they're already in a relationship with the mc, even if their friendship is very very close (as in literally) they need to understand that going beyond that line is just wrong.

I also noticed after the 1000 year arc the story begun to lose its spiciness that kept me reading this novel and when i cameback and reading i'm literally looking forward to their reaction when ou mc cameback to the future but i'm honestly disappointed in their interaction and even considered dropping this novel but tbh i really really want to see the end of this so i hope that next arc will be much more fun

Looking forward for next chapter author san :D

imjustaslime likes this.
  6. newbieme317

Reading List:
    Link
    [I just used google translate to read your reply so sorry if i make a mistake]

I also hate how they just treated our mc mission as in no big deal, i mean come on its not that hard to give him even some small welcomed party so just to make him feel like he accomplished something (saving the future) but no they just say some few thankyou words and leave in next chapter and insted being praised as the saviour of the world, They make him feel like he was a "commoner" a fhcking "commoner." I mean its seem that all of his hard work just got ignored you know, and i think making noah-sama embracing our mc when he woke up and saying "you did well makoto" is more satisfiying and rewarding than all of this bullsh*t.

And i really like the idea of our mc staying to the past and rebuilding the civilization while having a lovely harem and a good acquiantance, but it's impossible to happen, Rip Anna-san :(

And i agree Lucy character in the early chapter is much more better than now and she feels like more of a side character now, she just suddenly appear with aya-san say a few line and leave.

And i noticed that allmost all of the character didn't feel like a character at all they more feel like a puppet that moving by someone command (the author) ye get that? Or it is possible side effect of our mc skill that he looked at his surronding differently now more of a emotionless and dull world where he cant feel or express his emotioned like he used to. ( just a theory)

7. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Angie and Livia kissed because I read the novel and it says their lips met.

Probably the consequences of using 100% clear mind has taking effects now :(

newbieme317 likes this.
  8. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link

Sofia is the one who is to blame for her treatment and the disaster that happened in the meeting of the previous chapters, the first thing she said to her, you are not a hero then they give her a party but it was more to publicize makoto I think she would have enjoyed more a Like he said of 13 or 15 guests, but it couldn't be helped, he wanted to be a hero again, but Lucy and there are so abandoned that after 1 year (for them, 3 for the main character) they decide to talk to their friends that with him. Prota as if they did not miss him much, it seems to me and in the next chapter they are told that they were abandoned if it had not been for Noelle who wanted to hear the story, no one apart from Janet and Esther was interested in Makoto's adventure, as his achievement is forgotten because he has neither respect nor fame that will not matter to the protagonist but to us the readers if because what he would have to have would help him to move better for his adventures and not remain silent in a meeting where the nobles wanted to see who he was It is bigger too I think lucy and aya at least for the fans they lost their positions as 2nd and 3rd wife because they seem more like a couple between them than with the protagonist
    Janet seems to have already been received by sofia so they just need to become close now makoto in politics is more important than sakurai and sofia can not scold him much either for the positions she herself said that she is superior to her
    If Makoto suddenly said I want more wives, I could not say anything to him since the same thing would happen as when Noelle met with Sakurai that she could not do to make her mood spoil I am surprised that until today we do not know the father-in-law and mother-in-law of makoto the kings of rozes that as we know the king is the overprotective father and his mother is very bad because he even spread rumors so that sakurai would be interested in sofia I mean that if we know them it may be a stress for sofia to have to be advised by her mother so that the marriage with makoto is yes or yes a secure future if they got engaged they announced it but sofia feels more like a girlfriend than his future wife in most of the caps

if they kissed i think i noelle saw their memories and said they would be a couple if it weren't for leon and as i said before in the short stories of otome mobu vol 8 there is one where anji and livia say they don't like men but they do leon Maybe it is a joke on the part of the author but it feels heavy considering that they are very close to each other

Accelerate112 likes this.
  9. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a citation for that by any chance or an exact moment or arc? I did read them too, but all were misunderstandings. Like that time they slept in Leon's room waiting for him to return in their underwear, when Angie and Livia touched that machine that tested people's compatibility.

I probably do have the non-edited and edited illustration somewhere since it was funny. If, theoretically if it did happen, 100% sure it would be accidental compared to here at the very least. Upper nobles at least have the decency to stay loyal and chastise to their partners in that series settings compared to the lower nobility women. Best girl is the queen. Love the sarcastic letters Leon sends the king and love letters to the queen using Angie as the messenger. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah did warn Makoto about not overusing it, but he forgets things and consequences easily when clearing scenarios. I mean, earlier in the series Lucy's family did mention how she took after their mother the most. I think everyone is a bit paranoid here, Lucy and Aya did act like this in their side chapter in the previous arc too.

Moral of the story is to never drink or you wake up making up with your friend.

10. NAN0

NAN0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not being paranoid. Lucy and Aya acted like this in the previous side chapter and it already escalated like this in the current chapter. It's like that those 2 are the ones in a real relationship and Makoto is not needed.

Their relationship with Makoto didn't progress because they are the ones who are blocking each other every time there is progress (iirc, in water country return when lucy made a move aya was the one who blocked them then after that those 2 constantly blocks every heroine or some random soldier pops up). Also, their relationship before makoto left for the 1000 years' time travel was less than a year or so (don't blame the blue balled mc for not being in an intimate relationship with them).

Then in the past makoto waited/is really loyal to his promise to his present harem for 3 YEARS that he will be back that's why he didn't start any relationship in the past. But behold Lucy and Aya NTR'ed each other in a year just because they can't wait for makoto.

sorry for being emotional, I just caught up to the WN and is still quite attached to the characters.

11. newbieme317

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Anna-san she really like makoto but she need let go of him cause our mc already promise someone that he will get back to them, And that very someone can't even wait for a year.(Really excited for the afterstory so that we get to know more what happened in those 3 years)

Meanwile Momo-san whos been waiting for Makoto for 1000 year looking at the 2 be like:

12. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup Momo is another level compared to everyone now best Waifu easily

13. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mobuseka LN volume 6 chapter 6

I really hope the after-story will get a 200+ chapters

14. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter out! As predicted, Olga and Geralt has been introduced again. Not much to say about this chapter except we’re beginning to get on the juicy parts now. The author said he’ll reduce the playfulness so I guess no more yuri?

We finally met the other gods too which I’ve been waiting for a long time. I’m wondering why it took this long for Altena to move. Makoto will probably think of this as a new quest. For her intention though, I’m thinking she just conveys her gratitude and more information about Iblis and the Devils’ side. Maybe a bonus reward too?

P.S: For the newcomers here, writing in english would be appreciated. Translating just to understand what you say is a pain in the butt. Google translate isn’t really all the accurate, you know? Also, adding periods at your sentences would be really helpful. I find it hard to follow your thoughts without it, my fellow readers.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  15. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said this in the LCD thread but honestly the amount of story excuses to continue this extremely lazy way of writing an apathetic protagonist is really annoying. Both the virgin joke not being funny and the fact that the author keeps using the stupid skill as an excuse to keep the joke going as well as just not write any actual emotion just becomes increasingly jarring to read. On top of that, the mc has been like this since literally chapter one. After 300 chapters you would think some ounce of emotion. Instead of actually feeling it from speech or actions it’s, “I’ll say how I feel despite not really showing it”. Before anyone goes BUT RPG PLAYER, I’m well aware how it works but it’s a lazy cop out to explain the fact that the author hasn’t written proper sense of emotion from the mc at all. Instead it’s been everyone reacts with that same EHHHHHH type of thing each time and him somehow being extremely clueless as to what normal logic is. This isn’t just a problem with this author, but a lot of Japanese authors just don’t know how to write a protagonist that is a proper human being. One that doesn’t treat women or harem members like Pokémon and also doesn’t act like a eunuch all the time as well as having proper emotions. I thought this web novel was really different but the more we go the more I see the same trend and I feel as if it should have ended in the past without this whole reincarnation bs. Sorry for the long rant, I just have become frustrated with a series that I thought broke some of the mold of other isekai just fall into similar if not the same traps

16. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter !
    Looks like Makoto is valued highly by the commoners and the low-ranked soldiers, but hated by the top brass of Highland. It reduces a bit my disgust for Highland.
    I wonder what kind of things Altena wants to tell him.

Accelerate112 likes this.
  17. eyewrath

eyewrath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really happy to see makoto getting recognised and praised for his deeds(albeit not for his achievements from 1000yrs)

And it's goddess time now!!
    I wonder what goddess of light (forgot her name) has to say to makoto.

Edit:lines from google translate--
    *** (, I heard from Ira that he was doing a lot of crazy things)

I heard Noah's voice.

Ira-sama is exaggerated.***

I mean sure ira-sama COULD exaggerate, BUT can we truly make makoto's actions as 'not crazy'.
    I am sure, we all here are experienced readers who have read many novels. So I will ask you a question, does these lines not reek of a fking BETA MC.
    I did not for a single moment thought of makoto as a beta, but when lines expressing his views like these appear and are repeated God knows how many times + his personality even after 300 chapters, I am beginning to doubt myself.

Side note:
    Lmao XD, author said "will reduce the playfulness" YEAH YOU BETTER DO THAT.
    I think this scene will be removed from the LN, from the feeling I am getting.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  18. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Makoto is finally properly treated.

Guess the author wanted to differentiate the human at the back of war doing gruesome politic and don't know anything to the warriors in the front who appreciate Makoto.

While I can understand the latter, the former is still very weird, the distopia was way too strong for me.

19. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Highland nobles have always been garbage for me. After all, they were the ones who supported human supremacy (therefore racial discrimination). They are also the ones who supported the strict hierarchy system. They are just a bunch of ungrateful people who want to conserve their undeserved authority and status. Therefore, they loathe upstarts who are not on their side.

I wonder how is Ira-chan doing. Is she busy ? After all, she is working in a black company known as "Destiny Magic Department". Poor Ira-chan XD.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  20. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    the nobles of the land of the moon are not better, they are a group of jealous people who have a tiny achievement and think they are better than others
    I see them as some dogs that bite the hand that they feed without makoto they would still be drinking water with earth like moles
    say what you want the fans of furie I am also a fan of her but she does not deserve the title of holy maiden the real one should be noel
    How was it a title that they gave her why if furie is not ready to be queen or maiden like Noel why remember that makoto was fighting against Alex no furie she did not do anything
    The reason that they gave him that title was simply because makoto had already come from before asking for the inhabitants of the country of the moon to ira-sama and eri-sama
    and the gods saw it more accessible to give another time its authority to a religion that already existed than to give makoto the freedom of noah and the freedom of the believers
    I say for me the matter of the holy maiden was just an act to wash their ass for the shit that the pope Ira-sama and Alex sent each other

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021