Spoiler Why Ophelia Can't Leave the Duke's Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 28, 2021.

1. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mother was already poisoning the Duke so he was kinda gonna die anyways and she didn't really care much about him.

augacutan and syofiaa like this.
  2. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't care? I thought the whole point was to stop her mom from killing.

3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the man’s already dying then what could be done? Also MC technically did stop her mom from killing again by you know… killing the Duke with her mom herself. That might have been in poor taste though. MC might have also not known how to cure the poison, I mean her ingenious plan to kill her mom was to melt the whatever on the carriage and get it done fast while her mom’s a slow and inconspicuous type murderer

4. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shookt. What the hell is up with the level of darkness in this webtoon? Aight, I'm out.

5. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on spoiler which I've read, it's not the FL who killed the mother and Duke. It was the blonde maid. Well cmiiw, cause it also based on some spoiler

SofiyeJaan and syofiaa like this.
  6. poikichi

poikichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait... another spoiler said that it was actually the FL, and the ML knew about it. So, they blamed it on the maid.

syofiaa and Ariary like this.
  7. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I bought the book in Google play and did mlt. It was readable and the book is pretty good narative.
    Our Alec really fails (in love with fl) hard. The book is not expensive, you guys can buy from here

“Aww!”

I was so startled that I threw away the diary. My heart was pounding hard. From the third line to the end of the page. Alexander was asking, “Why are you spying?” I had to calm down.

Let's see if the next chapter will be like that wanted to know, I picked up the diary that had fallen on the floor. Fortunately, turning the page revealed an ordinary diary.

The date is November 21, 291 in the Devonian Empire. It was the day my mother and I arrived at the duke house. I was a little scared to read it right away, so I took a deep breath. eye tight After winding it up, I read the contents below.

“I have a stepmother. You are beautiful like an angel. I think I can understand why my father said it was love at first sight.… … She said that looks aren't everything. Next to the stepmother was O. I was going to say hello, but suddenly my heart was irregular and very ran fast I usually work out hard for my health, but it seems like I got a disease out of nowhere. I came back without even saying goodbye to O properly. I went to the doctor along the way, but after the examination, the doctor said that I was healthy enough to eat Orichalcon without chewing it.Then what were the symptoms?”

The real first part of the diary was about me and my mom. I chewed my lips and turned the page.

“On November 23, 291 in the Devonian Empire, I went down for lunch and met O. It seemed to make me uncomfortable, so I deliberately sat far away and ate. O didn't give me a glance. I thought I'd say hello when our eyes met, but it still seems difficult for me."

… … What, it was a real diary. But why was Claude so upset that he found the diary? He even chased after the investigator, and he doesn't look like Alexander. Even in the second chapter... … They even write a warning letter in haste. I feel curiousturned the page again.

“On November 28, 291, in the Devonian Empire, my father was busy, so today was the first time the whole family got together for dinner. O often laughed as if she was in a good mood. Everyone seemed happy, but I wasn't. My heart was beating so fast that I felt dizzy. In the end, I went up to the room first.I lay down to rest for a while and then fell asleep. H came in the middle of the night. It was a start again. Summer was over, but she came in wearing just one slip and said he wanted to come in. After all, I hate women.”

Even if only the initials were written, you could immediately tell who H was. You've been acting like a rat. I found her a little cute.

“On December 6, 291, in the Devonian Empire, less than a month after entering the mansion, my stepmother scolded my father saying that she wanted to go on a honeymoon. O had an expression on her side that looked like she was about to cry. No matter why I wanted to go there, I suddenly felt like crying too. strange.I've never cried except when I fell from a tree when I was six and broke my arm."

When I read this far, I put down the diary without feeling any strangeness. But, realizing that I had only read a few pages, I turned the page again.

“On December 13, 291, in the Devonian Empire, I rode a carriage and looked around the territory. It seems that the wheels of the wagon are a little loose. A good idea came to mind.”

It was time to read the next diary. A small noise was heard from outside and the doorknob rattled. I quickly closed the diary and put it in the drawer.

I put it back where it was originally, so there's no need to worry about getting caught. It's not yet time for Alexander to come back, so why already? the door As the sound of the opening pierced my ears, I looked around, biting my lips harder and harder. There is no place to hide. A place to hide.

I crawled under the desk and trimmed the skirt. I couldn't even breathe out loud. I closed my mouth with both hands and then came inI watched Alexander throw off his training suit. Glad the room was spacious. The distance from where he was standing to the desk was far. Alexander didn't know I was hiding here. On my side, even the wrinkles on his wrinkled forehead are well even though it was seen.

“… … after." He let out a long sigh. His ruffled top was scattered on the floor. I heard Alexander sitting on the sofa. The buckle of the trousers came loose, and the bottom of the pants also fell to the floor. Alexander gets naked and sits on the sofa lie down naked body plaster

It was beautiful and sturdy as if carved from With every move he made, the muscles between his thick chest and tight abs ripped open. I swallowed my saliva without realizing it, and I quickly checked his expression to see if the sound had leaked out.

However, Alexander's expression did not change. he is He lifted one leg and put it on the armrest of the sofa. His large, white feet trembled slightly. After lying down for a while and resting, he slowly got up. Thanks to this, Alexander's genitals were revealed, hidden behind a table in a subtle location. it's already half way upI was alone, and I was shaking my head the size of a baby's fist.

Alexander lowered his hand and grabbed his genitals. His penis, which was a little darker than his pure white skin, began to shake slowly.The bulging penis grew in size at a rapid rate.

“… … Oh shit.”

Alexander made a sound like he was sick and rubbed the tip of his glans roughly. As his physique was large, his penis was also huge. blubberEven though he grabbed it with the palm of his hand, his penis was sticking out for a long time. "ha… … .” he snapped his back His handsome face frowned as if he had a great sense of pleasure in spite of his rough and awkward hands.

I've never seen him hide like this I couldn't even imagine watching him masturbate. Come to think of it, his age is twenty this year, and he is not at the age where his sexual desire is in full swing. It was time to stand still and get up.

Alexander let out a moan, shaking his penis up and down. His boiling voice was strangely languid and sexy. The chin line, which had thickened like a man, was lifted upwards. The lips opened and closed repeatedly.

His head was tilted back, and his long toes were fine. out of the grasp The protruding glans were red as if they were about to explode.

“… … Ah, whoops.”

The testicles shook to and fro each time the well-prone waist shook. The genitals rubbing against dry palms boasted a menacing size. Hold his genitals with one hand and hold the tip of his fingernails with the other. scratch the table How could an impression that only looked cold and blunt could look so lewd?

I first found out Every time the hand holding the genitals moved up and down, the moan grew harsher. Close his eyes and close his lips With a hard bite, Alexander held back the sound. However, it could not prevent the sharp sound of scratching the neck like an animal from leaking out.

“… … Ofily, uh. Whoa!”

Alexander shrugged his shoulders as if he had reached the climax. He let out a low moan and removed his hand from his genitals. When he got up, grayish semen flowed down his abs. A thick, raw smell permeated the room. Alexander, with his fingertips, splattered up to his tiny bristle nipples.

stole And he sat there for a moment, covering his face with his semen-free hand. Even after he had ejaculated, his undead genitals were clinging close to his navel. The glans with dried semen of Heo Yeon still turned red. Soon Alexander sat on the couch. He got up and went into the bathroom.

He turned on the faucet. I heard the sound of water pouring into the bathtub. I straightened my stiff back as I heard the bathroom door shut and he slammed into the bathtub. As I unintentionally rolled my eyes, I was holding the hem of my skirt.It was only now that I realized that my hand was giving me strength enough to turn white. The dress was wrinkled badly.

I removed the chair and stepped out of the desk. The room without Alexander was quiet, as if nothing had happened, except for his training uniforms that had fallen unintentionally. However The heat and the smell of semen spewing out was still there. As if on a run, I got out of the suffocation and went straight back to my room.

The next day, I wandered around the room, unable to find a place easily. Biting my lips It tasted like bloody blood, as if it had been scratched. I frown and visit Alexander's room today

I wondered if it would be the right choice to go. The contents of the diary I read were only the beginning. I know there are more diaries after that because I flipped through them before putting them back in the drawer. Claude, who went out yesterday morning, hasn't come back yet.

It was said that the way back of the wagon was blocked by the heavy snow that started to fall again from lunch time. He sent someone to tell him that he was planning to stay at the inn for a day or two after this happened. Since he came down to the village, he said that he would like to meet the workers who are on vacation. by the way I don't know when Claude's fellow investigators will arrive until the heavy snow continues.

It wouldn't be easy to face so many people alone. Even with a knock, a knock, someone out side can you tell who it is I didn't laugh and hardened my expression. It was Alexander. It's still hard to see his face. I even skipped dinner yesterday.

“… … sister? Aren't you there?"

When I did not answer, Alexander asked through the door.It's rather weird to pretend that you don't exist. I patted my cheek to calm myself down. And opened the door.

“Alec.”

8. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the book.

It is really the FL who killed both mother and the duke. She draws an explosion magic circle under the wagoon.
    Her mother died right away after the explosion. The duke got half of his body burn and died at the hospital.
    Henrietta got kiled by Claude and ML wants to use her death to cover up FL. So yeah, basically it is ML's idea to frame Henrietta as a cuprit.
    Also, when Claude alone with FL and ML appear and help FL. Fl actually wants to use magic to finish Claude but ML stops her. ML is the one who kills Claude with his sword. Turn out on the last chapter (when they are in the middle of snu snu thing) they talk about everything (Fl confession and stuff). FL asks ML why he didn't let her finished Claude at that time and ML just simply answers like it is better if no one knows that FL is a wizard because there was an unexpected fire on the wagon and the investigator is not that stupid so he plans to frame Henrietta and keep FL wizard power as a secret.

She loves her mother very much. Very much to the point of obsession and possession. She compares her mother to a butterfly because when you reach your hand, the butterfly will just fly away further more. She is afraid to be abandoned by her mom. She is afraid to the point that she would rather kill her first. And another reason is that her mom plans to inject poison into Ml as well (after she keeps inject poison into the duke). So Fl can't keep this anymore. She actually has a mental breakdown while drawing an explosion circle. She stays up all night and watches the wagon depart until it disappears before active the circle. She regrets a bit though. She told ML that actually, it should be her who sits with her mom, not ML father. So she can lay down in the tomb next to her mother forever.

I read her confession part and kinda like wow, FL and ML are really not normal.

9. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Just a little question there were side story or not??? l finished reading the novel

10. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess the FL didn't cared when her mother was poisoning the duke but her bottom line was when she discovered that her mother was also planning to kill the ML

i do think that the author wrote this scene to make us think that the FL is not involved in her mother's death when all along she's the one who did it. it's pretty much common in plot twists like this to make us believe that a character is innocent in their povs when they're actually not. i already had a hunch that she's not innocent when i've read the manhwa and yeah my guess was correct reading all these spoilers lol

11. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A the end FL also said that she has transferred her obsession to Alec. Yeah both ML and FL were not normal. Wonder how screwed up their kids will be.

Scapezz, peach.pudin, DOHere and 17 others like this.
  12. hanihoney

hanihoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she could maybe killed her "friend" because she wants that women's husband. if Ophelia didn't kill her she might even seduce an emperor. idk.

13. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webcomic at least makes the same point, what with her status rising with each subsequent remarriage.

Several people have questioned why MC was fine with killing the Duke even though he was completely innocent and her reasons for killing her mom were basically making a moral stand. I think what it comes down to is that she just didn’t think about it much once she came to her decision. There was that tipping point where she went “mom must die” and it really seems that she just went on mechanically from that point on, not really considering extraneous details. Collateral damage? Kinda pales in comparison to killing your codependency partner. What’s going to happen to herself or how she’ll deal with the aftermath, both practically and emotionally? Really just focusing on going through with it without loosing her nerve (hence not thinking of making it a murder suicide until afterwards).
    Plus just the fact that she grew up in an incredibly unstable environment where people just seemed to drop like flies on the regular probably numbed her to things. Her whole life story is: mum and dad are constantly vacillating between lovy dovy and fighting, forget it we’re transients on the move and also heard word that dad randomly died, things start getting real tough then hey new step dad’s in the picture, good guy who takes care of us except oopsie occupational death, but yay really nice noble lady takes us in who does so much out of pure kindness but who’s got poor health and of course, well as poor taste as it may be the widower steps and it seems that things may be at least secure except enter completely out of nowhere death...
    The most stabilizing factor of her life was her mom, who’s specifically described as an ephemeral, unknowable existence that could disappear from one’s grasp at any moment. Who she’d made the decision to remove.

14. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil more please

syofiaa and sUezyQ like this.
  15. naduai

naduai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone was wondering if the manhwa is gonna be smut.. it’s not. I got to the part where the FL is hiding in the ML’s room and he walks in. But there was no smut he was just looking at a picture of her. This happened in ch 17-18 in the manhwa btw.

16. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not smut (the manhwa)
    It's dissapointing :blobsad::blobcry:

17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then it’s gonna end soon, i mean what’s there to draw if u remove smut scenes:facepalm:
    Can someone share the MTL of novel ?:aww::aww:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  18. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O my god you wrote that so beautifully *chefs kiss*

19. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a manhwa with fluffy crazy characters :blobparty:

20. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I'm interpreting this that the FL was very dependant on her mom (emotionally wise) that she feels empty without her presence even if their love was twisted at best.

augacutan likes this.