Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, he was never a good side character. He was a side simp. :blobxd: Interesting to see how he struggles out of the mud though, and how it all ends for him. I eagerly await vindication. :blob_grin:

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's not the same thing at all battered wives often go back some eventually escape others don't, some die, I don't understand the psychology or fear that makes you stay and be a punching bag...

Sometimes there is an appeal towards those who actively try to change themselves, for example former gang members turning their life around, working hard to redeem themselves, they might have served their time but want to be better, to show their family etc that they can make amends for the crap they did, often time you hear of victims forgiving their assailant, hoping they stop that downward spiral.

Divine power seems to have its own set of rules when concerning Stern's. I guess their deity gives special rituals and conditions for a stern to marry, perhaps it's a way to assert control over one blessed to purify. Their marriage is probably sacred, if these conditions aren't meet then the punishment is quite severe, painful death is the only outcome.

Perhaps the deity they worshipped wanted Stern's to remain pure and divine, not seeking love outside of duty to their role as stern? I don't know why another can marry a stern in place of their betrothed, perhaps it was allowed since something might happen to a Stern's partner causing this problem, what is more concerning is how or why such a punishment would exist...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    cjburaira, Bella94, Tjanie and 4 others like this.
  3. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 174-178

• Cassius was at the canyon. He destroyed a bunch of relics at the border when knights came and tried to go after him. When Cassius heard a Berg carriage had passed by, he got up and tried to confront the carriage and attacked the knights. Cassius recalled Lina putting a bracelet made of braided hair around his wrist. She had told him it could protect him without him needed a stern around him or silver branches. He thinks it's proof of the power of the true saint.
    • When he broke down the carriage, he didn't see Seria inside. He then felt a sharp pain at his back and fell. Lesche's red eyes gleamed as he said he should've killed him before. He slammed his fist to Cassius's face. Lesche then dropped a letter on him where Cassius saw it was his own fake written that the saint is suspicious and to come to the canyon to try to lure Seria. Lesche told him that the saint had already just finished proving she's fake.
    • Elliot came to report to Lesche that monsters had clustered at the border, but he doesn't think there will be more coming until repairs are over. The priest found the former high priest Juvelude's relic on Cassius. He also turned to see the Berg carriage and knows he have to report Cassius's attempted murder on a stern.
    • Cassius ordered Linon to stay by Seria's side. Linon had also reported she had reached the place of the emperor.
    • Linon was crying to Seria. Apparently the letter Cassius had forged, he had pretended Linon wrote it. Everything was the same, even down to the seal, except it was missing only one thing, ^^7. They found out quickly it was a fake letter and had a fake carriage set up to "meet" at the canyon.
    • Seria asked why Linon how long he plans to follow her and he told her that Lesche had told him to stick by her side. Seria said she had to change. After she finished changing, he had calmed down a bit from crying.
    • Two days later, late at night, high priest Joel came crying to Seria that her and Lesche need to come to the temple.
    • It was a few days ago, Lina was lighting up a candle and putting her hands together for the people. High priest Hennock was telling Joel that it seemed to be a custom done in Lina's old world. Lina didn't know what to say about that since her memories of her world isn't even real but implanted in her. The priests told her that in their world, they cut a lock of their hair to pay respects to the dead. When Lina tried to get the scissor after they did it, they told her that she didn't have to.
    • They came to inform her that she should head back to the temple soon since it's almost time for the divorce. But she recalled that the set date was the same date as the wedding, but the priest told her that it was Callis's choice. He had filed a divorce under the authority of the nobles.
    • Lina rushed to see Callis. He had on a red outfit. When she approached Callis, she realized Liegel's power doesn't have ahold of him anymore. She can't feel the magi in him. She doesn't know when Seria purified him. Lina had found out at the hunt that Seria had the ability to remove magi since she could feel it when Seria was trying to remove it from her.
    • Lina asked Callis if he's trying to marry Seria again and told him that Seria hates him and already has someone else. Callis ignored her questioning and asked her why she tried to use Cassius to hurt Seria. Lina then also realized that the reason he had on a red outfit was because he had already completed the divorce ceremony and since he did it before the wedding date, he bled a lot and wore something red to cover it up. She noticed blood dripping from his hand and he ingored it.
    • Lina found out that even if Seria had turned back time before, the magi placed in people from previous timelines, don't get removed. She wondered if she would put magi into Callis again. Lina admitted that she's like a monster and not human but doesn't care at this point. She doesn't think anyone is on her side.
    • Later on high priests Hennock and Joel approached her with silver branched and tried to cut her with the branch. When they saw the magi reacting to it, they got stunned. It was then, when Lina was stripped of her saint title.
    • It had been almost month Seria saw Lesche. When they finally met again, she ran to him and he hugged her tightly. Seria told him they have to go to the temple. Lesche asked if she's telling him that she misses him. SHe got confused with the topic change but he wanted to hear from her that she missed him. They started teasing each other over it. Actually Seria had wanted to see him but wanted to tease him so she didn't admit it, but Lesche told her that he missed her. When he asked her again, she told her she did. He took her in and kissed her.
    • The kiss got too much for her that she tried to get away from his arms and Lesche asked her, he haven't seen her for two weeks so how does she expect him to let her go. Seria thought that doesn't matter since even when they go to bed together every night he still wouldn't want to let her go. He went in for another deeper long kiss. Seria's ears kept turning red.
    • It didn't take long to reach the temple. The high priest had authorized the saint was fake to many countries. They didn't reveal that she was using magi though. Miyut wasn't pleased. She wanted to do away with Lina but the church wanted to keep their reputation while also feeling bad for Lina.
    • High priest Hennock caught Seria to ask if she knows what Lina really is. Seria couldn't answer and just said she didn't know. Hennock told her that Lina also wouldn't say and she'a already feeling stressed from her divorce.
    • Hennock told the nobles and royalties that Cassius had killed paladins to try to help Lina. Also destroyed a bunch of relics at the border to get Lina to use her powers to become more famous. But what he did destroyed the border defenses so he would get huge punishments. Everyone was upset at what he had done.
    • Kellydon family was also there without Cassius. Seria wondered if the Marquis would really cut all ties with Cassius since he was a favored son. High priest Hennock continue to name his punishement. Cassius was deemed guilty so he will be under death penalty. All nobles and even Seria turned to look at the Kellydon's to see if they would reject the punishment. The Marquise looked to Seria for help. Seria thought she was really shameless to ask for her help. Even the other nobles think she was being shameless and said that must be why Seria cut ties with her family. Cassius had also tried to kill Seria and now the mother is asking her for help.
    • When the judge asked if the Marquise have anything to say, she can't voice anything so she didn't bring it up. Cassius's punishment was reinstated and Cassius who was sitting at the defendant's seat got upset. The paladins had a good grasp on Cassius to prevent him from acting out. Seria also realized the Marquis didn't have his mind only on Cassius as he didn't voice any reject.
    • Seria ask Abigail if she sees anything on Cassius's back of his hand. Abigail told her that he has a pointed tree mark from a stabbing. Seems like they had tried to stab him with silver branch to see if magi will react. She also noticed braided hair bracelet on his wrist and recalled when she got a braided bracelet of Turban's hair and had given it to Lesche to protect him. Lesche didn't want to wear it but didn't complain after she put it on him. She guessed Lina must've given hers to Cassius. She told a high priest to get the bracelet from Cassius, purify and burn it. On the other hand, since Lina is fully cursed with magi, she was punished to imprisonment for life in a prison with relics.
    • Linon was investigating the case of the letter forgery. He was confused as to how Cassius could even get Berg stamp. They may be Marquis household but they're not that powerful enough to do something like this. Linon is wary of the imperial family.
    • Linon reported to Lesche that the 2nd prince had gone missing again. Linon wouldn't have suspected the 2nd prince if not for Seria's previus questioning since Linon's initial target was the emperor who had more power, not some prince. But because of Seria, he had been keeping tabs of the prince and finding him suspicious. The 2nd prince also had great ties with Lina before. Linon remembered that Seria had told him that the prince's face also melted before going back to normal. Lesche ordered him to have Elliot attached to Seria instead and have Abigail attach to Linon so he can go on a separate investigation to find the prince.
    • Lesche had been keeping knights by Seria's side until Cassius is really executed in fear for her safety. Seria didn't mind since she likes feeling safe. Seria went to the prayer room to check on Turban's drawing, to see if he's done with the 3rd gem. But she was confused with his handwriting. it asked for the heart of Lesche Berg.
    • A few days later, Seria went back to the prayer's room. She tried to offer another gem to him but he didn't take it from the alter. Nothing happened though so she got angry asking why he wants a human heart. Ever since he had finished the drawing of the gem, Seria couldn't even pay a visit to his place from pressing the red gem on her circlet. She decided to find more gems to replace Lesche's heart. She'll rather just give up on completing the mission for Turban since Lina is going to be imprisoned for life and Cassius is due for execution.
    • That evening Seria ate alone again since Lesche had been busy lately. Susan and Ben worried that she hasn't been eating well lately. She decided to just take a bath and head to bed. As she was bathing, she heard someone laughing and realized Lesche came in. Lesche took off his robe and went in with her. She realized he was wet already and asked about it. He told her that he had taken a bath and head to the bedroom but she wasn't there. She wondered if he ate after he had told her that he finished work early today. Lesche asked why she asked that and if he looked skinny. She shook her head.
    • When Seria said she didn't have an appetite these days, he asked her what she wants to eat and he'll get it for her. She doesn't want anything but he won't accept that, saying she will be very skinny. He kept touching her all over. Seria wrapped her arms around him. They kissed and as she kept moving around, Lesche caught her wrist and asked if she wanted anything since she's doing things that made him horny. She asked if he would give it, but then she retracted her answer and he looked upset. Seria had promised she won't keep secrets from him but she didn't know how to tell him that Turban wants his heart.
    • Seria told her that she said it because she didn't want to think about it. He lifted her chin and she thought he was going to kiss her lips again but he went for the nape of her neck. Then he picked her up and out of the tub and wiped her down. After placing a robe on her, he took her out.
    • The maids outside were surprised when they saw him carrying Seria out of the bathroom. He took her to their bedroom. He wanted her to tell him since he thinks there's something else that's scaring her. When Seria touched him, she can feel his heart beat. The problem she didn't want to tell him is that the cold man had became warm to her.
    • Elliot had been looking for the missing prince. The palace had secretly been overturned but had kept it a secret on the outside. Berg didn't know the palace had gone crazy while Berg was also secretly trying to find the prince themselves. And thanks to the special appearance of the royal family, Elliot was able to find some traces of the prince. Someone had spotted someone with bluish gray hair and orange eyes. The man living alone at the hut told Elliot, he will guide him. When the man tried to reach for Elliot's wrist, Elliot immediately find it suspicious but then the hand had broken. He turned to see Abigail. She then swung two more daggers as she realized two men hiding in the dark.
    • The priest with them think they must be shamans. They took off their clothes and saw unusual patterns on their body. The Berg knights found news that the prince had been heading to the Central territory but that was where Berg territory is. Abigail warned Elliot that the blood of those men are poison. Elliot asked how she knew and she said that she had learned it before. She told Elliot that she had warned him since she didn't want Seria to be sad when Elliot gets hurt and become inefficient.

4. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ❤️

NohrNeir likes this.
  5. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much!!!

Hurray for Callis' detox completion! Hahaha! Good for him! I'm glad so many queries are being answered/confirmed. The final showdown seems to be drawing closer. I worry though that Lesche's actual physical heart will be required to finally beat Liegl. I doubt it but we won't know till we get to the climax, I guess. Still curious what else Lina has up her sleeve. That little monster won't meekly and quietly wait in a cell for her demonic knight in rusted, rotting armor.

6. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. like a part of me wants Seria to forgive him and get back together with him but at the same I get what Seria feels. Like what if he does it again (prioritize Lina over him) and I just really like Lesche.

NohrNeir, Mkp and Blue_C06 like this.
  7. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait :blobjoy:

Aron Dare and NohrNeir like this.
  8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    People rarely make me notice my typos so thanks :blobjoy:

***​
    first confession~
    and Lina's character development

Chapter 179-183
    • Lina and Seria had to pour a huge amount of divine power because of Cassius who destroyed a bunch of relics.
    • Seria asked Hennock if she can check the underground relic storage room since she wants to find something that can replace Lesche's heart. Even after Lina was shown not to be a saint, people still believe in her and the temple still get lots of donation because of her.
    • Seria was at the prayer room trying to appease Turban with other relics but nothing worked. Callis called her and she was going to ignore him but then he bowed to her and apologized crying. He asked her why she saved him. Callis apologized for hurting her and had wanted her to stay by his side. He still wanted it so he asked her if she love that man (Lesche). Seria admits she loves him, but when Callis asked if its because he saved her, she told him no. She doesn't know when it started. She then left Callis.
    • When she got out of the prayer room, Abigail was there. A priest came to tell Seria that Callis is bleeding. Abigail pointed to the corner for Seria to check and Seria saw Lesche was there. Lesche had came after his investigation on the 2nd prince. Seria knew that Callis had went into the prayer room but he told her he didn't go in since he thought Seria would not want that. She told him that she wouldn't have hated if he went in. Lesche told her that Abigail had told him the conversation in the room.
    • Abigail had told Lesche because she didn't like Callis. Lesche was curious and had wanted to go in to hurt Callis but didn't want to scare Seria so he stayed out while Abigail mimicked their conversation. Seria took a while to process that Abigail told him everything. Meaning she also told him that Seria had said she loves him. Seria got embarrassed, blushed and walked quickly away to the place where the swing was. Lesche chased her and she was surprised he followed her. He picked her up from the swing and put her on his lap after he sat down.
    • He asked her why she didn't tell him. He wanted to hear her say it from her mouth.
    "What can I do to have you say it to me?”

"…why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I didn't even hear it from you. I heard it from your knight.”

"That…."

"Let me hear it from your mouth. Don't tell anyone else."

"Argh!"

I ended up screaming. My ears were burning and bursting. If this is a confession, shouldn't it be sweet and exciting in such a situation? Why am I so embarrassed?

"Look at me, Seria."

"Do I have to talk to you face to face in this situation?"

"Show me, please.”

"Why are you saying that again....”

This time, Lesche squeezed my hand pulled me down. My head that was looking down was raised. I slowly made eye contact with him. At the same time, my eyes began to gradually quiver.

Because his face was red. Like me, whose face turned red because my loved one found out about my feelings.

Just like that.

His two eyes fixated on me were trembling like my heart. To the point where I was loss of words.

Why is he looking at me like this?

"Is there a man in the world who would want to hear that more than me?"

"…what?"

"Seria."

It was a feeling I wasn't sure about, so I longed for the bottom. The water began to seep into the mind. My heart, which was beating wildly, slowly rose and my eyelashes trembled.

"I love you."

“…….”

"I want you to always... Damn it, Seria."

My hand held by Lesche was placed on his chest. The overwhelmingly sweetened heart feels like a witness to all this confession.

"I don't know how I've been able to hold in what I wanted to say.”

He kissed me softly on the cheek.

"I love you, Seria."

I felt like someone was engraving letters on my chest. It was so sweet and weirdly numb that I felt like my breath was going to stop.

"…are you not going to tell me?"

Somehow, Lesche's voice sounded uncharacteristically nervous. Even that reaction is like the sincerity he is showing me....

"…Lesche."

A choked voice came out. I held Lesche's neck in my arms and slowly asked him.

"Is it okay to say I love you?"”

Lesche gently stroked my hair.

"Would you believe me if I told you I'm desperate?"

"I love you."

It was a moment, and Lesche's arms, which were wrapped around me, became firm. I didn't even think of how stuffy it was even when I was weighed down in his arms. Strangely, I don't know why I feel like crying.

"You're right."

Every time I blinked, my eyes were filled with water.

"How have I endured what I wanted to say all this time?”

“…….”

"I love you, Lesche."

I once thought of that. Every time I hear Lesche's words, I feel like leaves are blooming in my heart. Now I know. My mind was full of greenery before I knew it.

Lesche grabbed my arm and pull it down. With a still red face, he furrowed his brows a bit. Lesche wiped my eyes with his fingertips. It was a touch that felt ticklish. When I laughed because it tickled, Lesche smiled lightly.

"People will never know you're this cute.”

"Cute? What do you mean?”

"You cry and laugh a lot.”

“……?”

"Well, it would be better if you're cute only to me. Stay that cold on the outside.”

I squinted my brows with still wet eyes.

"You know you're just like Susan or Ben, right?”

"What? Let's say I'm like your knight."

"But Bibi's frank?”

Lesche laughed. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I think you really think that."

"Of course I mean it."

"Then that's what you'd have to think.”

A smiling face lowered down to me. His kiss was warm. Lesche raised his head a little bit and whispered the words that made my heart race.

"I love you, Seria."
    • Abigail was pleased and Linon noticed. A priest then rushed to Abigail asking where's Seria. He told her that she must leave immediately.
    • Duke Howard had learned of the 2nd prince's disappearance because the Queen came to him for help. Unexpectedly the prince came to visit him secretly afterwards. But what surprised Howard the most was the prince didn't look normal. His heart was dark and black blood vessels were bulging from his chest. The prince told Howard that the saint is on his side even if she's fake she can become real when he gets his wish becoming emperor. Howard helped the prince and had been leading the search teams away from the prince. The reason it was seen that the prince was heading to central territory where Berg is, was because of Howard.
    • But Howard was quickly found out by Lesche who went to him with Elliot and his knights. Lesche told him that it was thanks to him half of the northern border had began to collapse. Duke Howard immediately realized the prince did it. Lesche then threw a man at the floor before Duke Howard. It was the aide he had sent to help Prince Vyugazen. Lesche threatened Howard to remember where Vyugazen went or he will chop off Howard's head.
    • Lina was imprisoned in a private prison. She's waiting for Vyugazen. Just then the door opened and she flinched. It was High priest Juvelude. Juvelude told her that relics were disarmed, and paladins and knights had died. He then took out a book that Lina recognized. It was the book she used to enjoy when she was getting educated. Juvelude said that he will come weekly to read to her because he believes she can change, because she had wanted to be a saint herself not for anyone else before. After Juvelude read to her for 30min, Lina told him that her name is Yurina. Juvelude smiled and told her that he'll remember that and left.
    • Lina banged her head on the wall and made herself bleed to attract the attention of a paladin guarding her cell. When he came in to check on her, she reached at him and he fell. His skin turned black tainted with magi. Her hair then grew and was braided like the hair bracelet made of Liegel's hair. Loud explosion shattered the prison and when the dust disappeared, Lina was gone.
    • Lina was trying to meet up with Cassius. When she called out to him, no one was there except Callis appeared. She asked why Callis was there. He looked at her bracelet. Cassius wasn't suppose to have the bracelet since it was confiscated but it seemed he had switched it out and swallowed the real one so the fake one was confiscated.
    • As for Callis, Lina told him that he shouldn't even blame her because she didn't leave that much magi in him. So he made that choice himself to leave Seria and that's why she trusted him more. A paladin was about to struck Lina from behind when Callis reflexively raised his sword. But it was Cassius who blocked the attack and got hit. Lina trust Cassius only at this point. She cursed the paladin with magi and disappeared with Cassius. Callis reached out and caught nothing.
    • Seria was out at the borders helping out. Abigail is carrying the stern insignia at her back when Linon asked about it. Elliot came and informed Seria that Lesche will be there soon.
    • Vyugazen couldn't control his body as magi has full control of his body now. Lesche had heard Vyugazen was caught and came immediately. Lesche grabbed his head and pulled him up. Vyugazen smiled and demanded Lesche to give him his moon. He tried to bite Lesche's arm off like a beast but Lesche avoided it and slam his fist at his face. Blood splattered. Then he grabbed a cloth and shoved it in his mouth. He ordered the knights to tie him up.
    • Lesche was informed that the relics that were repaired have just arrived. Abigail came and Lesche saw the huge insignia behind Abigail's back. He was surprised to see Abigail holding onto it since Seria cherish that insignia but then seem to cherish Abigail more since she let her hold onto the insignia. Lesche didn't ask about it and was unwrapping the insignia to check on it. It was then he noticed.
    • Seria returned from subjugation and she was happy to see Lesche but his expression was different from usual. Lesche revealed that he found out Turban wants his heart. Seria told him not to mind him since she will break the insignia after the subjugation is over or leave him at the temple prison. Lesche told her he won't die leaving her behind so she can calm down. He took her hand and kissed it. Lesche wrapped her in a cloak and laughed. When she asked why he's laughing , he said he just like her so much.
    • A priest called for Seria and Seria left. She was in high spirit thinking it'll be fine soon when she then have an ominous feeling. I large frozen lake at dropped.
    • Emergency warning was issued throughout Berg territory. Cassius was caught somehow and Seria had the help of Nisos. Nisos apologized. Seria purified Cassius. The Stern insignia had disappeared somehow. Seria also went to check on the frozen lake. Paladins came to tell her that she has to move west. The knights over there are being wiped out. Also they're still trying to find Lina.
    • Lina had gotten hold of the stern insginia and contaminated it with magi. Liegel can't use the prince anymore as his voice to contact Lina so he had been using the beasts to convery his msg to her before. Now he can msg her through the stern insignia. He told her to kill Miyut Stern. Miyut was next to Juvelude. here were 100 knights protecting Miyut. Lesche and his knight suddenly came. Lina was surprised she got found so quickly. When Lina saw Lesche's wrist, she got surprised.
    • Lina thought she was going to get caught and killed when beasts then came. Juvelude tried to persuade her to come back using her real name. Lina recalled the high priest that died for her before. Liegel also called for her using the beasts. They went back and forth and Lina covered her ears and screamed and cried. She kept hearing the name Luna, thinking all she wanted was to be real, to be loved by Liegel and not to be thrown away or be a substitute. It was then she remembered Juvelude telling her that she had wished to be a saint herself.
    • When Lina regained her senses and looked around her. She noticed all the paladins she had killed. Her own skin where her divine magic had mixed with dark magic. She recalled Seria's divine powers that had felt warm. Even this supposedly fake body felt warm. Lina realized that there was no reason to hate the real thing just because she was a substitute. She should hate Liegel who made her a substitute. She should've taken Seria's hand when Seria offered to help her.
    • Lina called to Lesche and took off Liegel's bracelet. She then ran up the cliff with the insignia and with a silver branch she had on her, she stabbed herself in the heart, recalling Callis at her last moment who was like her only family before.
    • The beasts all screamed for Luna and Lina's body fell down the cliff.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  9. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn THAT END PART WAS INTENSE WTF SHE JUST KILLED HERSELF
    AND THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THIS

10. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for providing the scene translation for the confession! I've been waiting for that confession for so long! It did not disappoint!

I am pleasantly surprised at Lina's interesting character development. I think the author did a great job with it. I actually stopped hating her a little bit - just a little bit though.

kurohamukami, Boopbup, Elren and 6 others like this.
  11. WHF_reads

Reading List:
    Link
    Man that's one sweet and crazy thrill read! Thanks for the spoilers!

And that's on true love that develop over time as they get to know each other through sharing trials and happy times

Lesche is so sweet. Imagine having someone who hates everyone but is sweet and considerate to the one he loves. Seria, I'm jealous

I dunno why, but I'm quite sad now. Like, I did hate her… who are we to hate now? Lol

Also, since Lina jumped off with the insignia who asked for a heart(Lesche's), and she willingly offered her(Lina's) heart, does that mean it doesn't need a heart anymore? It was cruel in the first place to ask for Lesche's heart that I thought this will truly go down the big tragedy road. Also, how did Lesche ended up having the bracelet (the one that Lina snatched off before jumping?)

Is the story completed? Because we've been getting so much action lately.

12. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! After over a hundred chapters, Lina finally has a moment of salvation and likeability. The fight still isn't over though. They've yet to beat the final boss.

NohrNeir likes this.
  13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Lesche has a bracelet that was given by Seria. Seria had gotten a bracelet made of Turban's hair while Lina has a bracelet from Liegel's hair that she also shared with Cassius. They're different bracelets, but she was looking at his wrist so not sure what she thought or gathered from seeing it.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    DOHere, Shey_04, Assassin997 and 7 others like this.
  14. WHF_reads

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh forgot about that. Maybe she thought it's also from Liegel, so she snatched it to prevent further damage…

Blue_C06 and NohrNeir like this.
  15. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, she removed her bracelet as a sign to show that she no longer sides with Liegel since that bracelet was connected with him. As for her stabbing herself in the heart, the silver branches ward off magi and demons so not sure if she's trying to purify herself or kill herself. Either way I'm glad for her development and it seems the real villain is Liegel.

16. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lina is almost like rashta tbh...
    But I'm glad she took responsibility for her actions. :blobpopcorn:.

Thanks for the spoilers everyone! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Alev, Assassin997 and Mkp like this.
  17. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope with Lina taking Lesche's bracelet and then stab herself, it can replace Lesche's heart somehow :hmm::blobupset:

Blue_C06 likes this.
  18. eynabananey

eynabananey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew! Finally caught up with the spoilers, so I'd like to say thank you very much for this @NohrNeir :aww: You're such a lifesaver! It was a rollercoaster of emotions, and I love the SeriaxLesche interactions so much :blob_blush: I pity Callis; I hope he finds redemption or whatever, knowing that he was under the influence of a magi but he still loved Seria. :notlikeblob: :blob_teary:

NohrNeir likes this.
  19. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story got completed with 188 chapters and side stories will come out later

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  20. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, this is just summarize, but its took me few hours, feels like reading the novel. :blobparty:. Thank you for this translation.