Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Titan0fPower

Titan0fPower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my favorite antagonistic FLs is Baek Yeonhwa, an albino sociopathic lesbian. Although she's sociopathic, from what I've seen and gleaned of her (In both "White Angels Have No Wings" and "White Angels Get No Rest"), she's also very lonely and wants to experience true love, but because of her nature, she can't seem to express/understand them, or they become heavily distorted/muted.

Baek Yeonhwa is manipulative, sadistic, abusive, and doesn't really show regret, but I think she was so close to understanding those emotions in the ending of Part 2. I hope there's a part 3 but I can't find Gado's (the author) twitter. Apparently either closed it or changed the username so the link to their twitter is null and void.

Although Baek Yeonhwa is destructive, I hope she someday finds happiness. I want part 3 to be about that. If there ever is one.

[​IMG]

The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Exist To Keep My Promise @HamsterOverlord-sama @XiaoWenTian @Moonpearl @blazingseraph @Titan0fPower

Coming back from the dead for a short moment. And after making sure no one posted it in the thread, i will post a few yuri VNs that can be found on steam :

First. A nice looking JP VN. (no R18 but maybe there is a patch on internet)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1637370/Letters_From_a_Rainy_Day_Oceans_and_Lace/

COUGH.
    Next :This 2 are from a (indie) chinese company, hence the names are chinese of course.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1575540/Symbiotic_Love__Yuri_Visual_Novel/
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1387460/Melancholy_Love/

For lazy people, i give directly the youtube trailers of the 3 VNs so it interest you :
    JP :

Chi :

In fact, i didn't want to post this 3 VNs/i am not here for them. Because they are not the main thing i want to share.
    (But still shared them as they are SOOOOOO good looking. The JP is OP and don't surprise me. But the 2 chinese ones baffle me. The art is trully good (not sure if they hired JP artist). And the sentences appearing are good or meh depending on viewer = you can totally see it's trying to be poetic as you would expect from chinese language.
    Also the 3 of them got a really really good music in the videos. I downloaded the 3 videos. Maybe i will save the cgs or osts later.)

It's this one (got R18 patch for free from official) i want to share :
    Warning, male english singing. Quite meh and not fitting.

From thumbnail you don't want to click right ? In fact the FMC is a perfect black hair twintails swordswoman. A yuri chara worth putting in any TOP10 waifu ranking of people that like yuri characters.
    = Click the video.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    But i warn you. Beside the perfect art and maybe the fluffy romance (2 good endings - 2 bad endings + R18 patch if you want to play SFW or NSFW), no dub (as it's english company) and because indie, there are quite some flaws. Available on steam too. Recommended to read reviews before buying the game.

PS : Tried to post a "new discussion" in the community of it in Steam, asking if the company behind the game should use crowdfunding for at least get a decent JP dub (i headshot the one that says english dub for eroge is better). Malus that after trying ot post, it enter "review mode" and it says that only people having bought the game can post in the community = maybe the discussion will be deleted (but at least i copy pasted it).

PS PS : Because i am bored i gonna copy paste it in a spoiler button.

Should the company behind the game go crowdfunding to get JP dub ? especially for sex scenes

(Skip to ----- line if you don't see me monologue)

I had eyes shining as i didn't get vanilla yuri eroges since the "New generation Sonohanabira". I expected a lot from it and gonna get the game until i saw it's from english studio/company. And even worse that it's a small game and even some routes are missing.

orz
    I am not sure about others but i think eroges without JP voices = are kinda meh. Reading and them not talking feel really too fake. I tried Negligee yuri VN/eroge (and maybe some Sakura games) and dang i felt bad that there is no voices.

OF COURSE, i won't deny the work for this VN/eroge. The art..... hmmmmm so good. Also the fact i got a fetish for twintails (and yuri too of course) and the FMC chara design is perfect as a swordswoman make it that i will try to save the images of the game in a folder.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The art is so gorgeous that i think this game should deserve to be bigger. Not big big big (i am not against that though *knowing smile*) but at least at minimun to have same quality compared to a random eroge on today JP market.

The main problem : there is no mention of dub = no dub i guess. *Check a youtube video* Yep, no dub.

My point is : That it would be nice if the studio/company behind the game could use a sum of money to get decent JP seiyuus (and maybe english too if some fans want it) for the dubbing.
    And in the rare case they don't want to do it because it is not profitable = they could simply go crowdfunding website and post a looooooot of the perfect images of the game and i guess a lot of otakus or weebs would give money for the goal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  3. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: So pretty~! And all the elves have such a gorgeous aesthetic.

(And welcome back~! It's good to see you again.)

4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    nu > User Profile > Add Series

It can be filled by anyone but stuff like raw name, genre, tags and all is required which makes it better that someone who is familiar with series fills it

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    [Lost the enormous post i was gonna post. Now i need to rewrite it...]

I am not back. I am basically passing-by-back and giving yuri things i found that deserve to be appreciated by enjoyers of yuri. And also despite not being active for soooo long, i still remember you guys (unless there are a few new ones).

The art-chara-design of this twintails FMC is so perfect. Sigh.... i wish i could tie the artists-creators behind so i could get more art of it. Btw, don't try finding the cg file. It seems steam pay attention that no website got it.

Another gift : Warning NSFW. Go to website
    danbooru and search "yuri favcount:>500" (change the number if necessary)

The big bulk of what i want to say (previously) :
    I don't think i ever talked about how i really love love love Sono hanabira eroge IP.
    Right now i don't understand why there is nothing after 2016 after the game of the blonde-brown hair couple after the "New generation big restart" game.
    Is the IP dead ?

Sono hana(bira, lazy to write it completely) 1 is my first eroge in my life.
    It also seeded my fetish for "vanilla rape (my own term) = dubious consent" which is basically a gigantic tree today in my fetishes. Explanation : it's basically rape but not really as they love each other or if it's trully rape than a good love ending (not stockholm syndrome allowed though). Or maybe it is just "(not too) rough sex".

Nanami x Yuuna is was my favorite couple. Sono hana1 is my favorite of the IP.
    There is the fact the 2nd game of them is quite meh (mostly because the 2 voices seems slightly different and not so emotional AND BECAUSE ARTIST PEKO FOR SOME DUMB REASON CHOSE TO MAKE HIS STYLE BEING ANIME-ISH ! DESPITE HIS SERIOUS DRAWING STYLE BEING ULTRA MASTERPIECE ! danbooru got his art but changed the artist name) and i barely accepted that, ignored the game of the couple and returned to first one. I probably saw a dozen of times the sex scenes of Sono hana 1.

But i felt big disappointed when i heard the seiyuu was replaced. The problem is that the new seiyuu is quite horrible to hear but during the sex scene it's a nightmare.
    For easy understanding (and you don't have time to compared), you could try searching the hentai adaptation of "Futabu!". Not sure if ep1 or 2, but the new seiyuu of nanami is basically the one that did the green haired futa girl.
    I had the false hope the old seiyuu would return as the reason she didn't do this game is because of health. But nope. Somehow they decided to not make her return and keep the bad seiyuu.

New generation Sono hana, main couple is quite decent as it's similar to nanami x yuuna, but the problem is that the voices during sex is not so successful at making you horny. There is maaaaaybe the fingering on sofa scene where FMC sounded trully erotic but the rest is nope for me.

In fact. Years after playing Sono hana 1, i began to have the fetish for futa (and already had fetish for vanilla rape). The big thing is that i thought it would be ultra masterpiece if there was a Sono hana 1 futa version. But sadly the IP of Sono hana seems ultra well protected. Because the fan art is really pitiful. Meaning that if a doujin circle do a futa game similar to Sono hana = they seek death if doing it.

Thx to power of horniness i imagined myself a plagia of Sono hana 1 but slightly different IN MY BRAIN.
    I used a few hours at night (free time and not trying to sleep, full brain functional) during each of 2 days. Allowing me to think a skeleton plot of this futa "IP".
    Because yes. I imagined 2 EROGES idea. They can totally form an IP (just like Sono hana created an universe/IP).

Futa game 1.
    A world with only females futa and females not futa.
    Named : "Even if you have [that], i will love you forever". Basically i tried to make it hint it's futa despite no futa shown but only 2 girls on cover just like Sono hana 1. But because i suddenly thought right this instant it would be better to directly make it that there is 0 male that ever existed, the title is thus not fitting anymore. Feel free to imagine a decent title for it. With preference to being poetic like "Kiss on the petals" of Sono hana.
    Edit : Ah but crap. If no males it kinda remove the shock that of the first sex scene as FMC is surprised FL is futa. Meeeeh. Better if no males as if males that means that futas are oppressed.
    Nutshell : FMC. Blue sky color twintails (charac design : Kagerou (kantai collection) and/or Quna (PSO2) ), personality copy paste of Nanami.
    Not sure if the FMC should have same height of nanami that nanami had at begin of the IP. Years ago i saw a website that wrote the height of nanami for first game then in the later game but now i can't remebmer and i don't thikn it's 1m60 just like google results says. And there is also the problem that her height is fluctuating in the art of the IP. But yeah. Maybe FMC with normal height but a few cms less. Not too high but also not loli.
    Copy the idea of rich school of Sono 1.
    FMC joins a deserted book club with only a cool looking, bookish (but no glasses) senpai - onee-sama feeling.
    Copy paste Sono hana 1 of FL masturbating and FMC falling on the scene but it's behind the school and it's futa.
    Blabla, same thing, confess and become lovers.
    But then there is the "vanilla rape". FL won't just tease FMC but directly have sex with FMC, breaking hymen, slightly rough but not so painful sex despite losing virginity. FMC will faint because of too much stimulation at end of end of the sex, no ahegao, make it good looking. FL returns to her sense and regret having quite forcefully taken the first time of FMC but it's also because the fact they became lovers made her too horny. And think she will try to pamper FMC in the next days as apology.
    And slightly erotic scene of FL taking photos of FMC pu##y that is eroticly dripping the pink liquid of blood and c#m.
    The rest of the first game is not so thought of. Just copy paster of Sono 1 maybe. But FMC being reluctant of sex a little because of her first time.
    But because FL got decent-medium libido and FMC is too cute/charming, she keeps being quite forceful at making FMC being fucked by her. But of course, they are madly in love just like Sono 1 (another reason why FL is so horny).
    (Ah btw, FL made sure to have FMC takes "emergency contraception pills" after first sex scene. For the rest there is again pills or medications but who takes it or what types of medicine it is, i never thought of it).

2nd game of the IP.
    FMC re-appears. But strangely, She is in fact not FMC but an identical looking character as FMC 2.
    Beside same looks/same school/same timeline and maybe similar but different voice
    (not sure about voice part because if FMC 1 voice is already perfect, there is no need to change, but i am not fan of the idea "let's swap sex partners" even though in this 2nd game there won't be as they are madly in love)
    she got a different personality.
    1)She is rich ojou-sama but too protected so that means she is got a pure personality/soul despite her mediumly high IQ. FMC 2 is even purer compared to FMC1. But still in acceptable range so she is not dislikeable.
    2)She likes cool things and long for romance

Funny part that FMC 1 and FMC 2 are friends because who wouldn't like to try to talking to a person that is identical to you and both of you got nice personalities.
    Small detail : This 2nd game is basically after the first game (the first game's timeline is maybe 1-2 months/eroge1 is not long in timeline and between eroge 1 and eroge 2, they discovered each other and became best friends. Can possible add a small or medium flashback nutshell of what happens between eroge 1 and eroge 2)
    FMC 2 is eating a freshly baked pricy melonpan while FMC1 is eating her bentou at same table. They get a few glances from people around not just because they are identical despite no blood relationship but also because they are quite beautiful/cute. In short, they got decent popularity. They are "mascots" in their respective classes. But FMC 1 already got a lover but FMC nope. No info but maybe because of her high status family quite of top ranks, make people think they are not worthy.

Suddenly FMC 2 gazes outside and is dazed a little and monologue so FMC 1 can hear, "I wish i could find my soulmate like you [FMC1's name]".
    FMC1 having a wry smile that seems to be spams a little on a corner of the mouth.
    FMC1 lower head and eat silently, suddenly with gloomy aura "Having a lover have it's fair share of problems." => Insert a few problems. => "And onee-sama often makes me "tired", makes me do embarassing things and sometimes bully me for fun."
    [Yes, FMC1 imply sex (half truth hidden dialogue) with the word "tired", the rest is normal teasing because FMC1 is too easy to tease]
    FMC2 turns head to FMC1 while showing a teasing grin "But you love her a lot and don't regret dating her right ?"
    FMC1 suddenly with a calm-nostalgia happy smile "yes."
    Blablabla FMC1 invite FMC2 to go watch the kendo match in the afternoon.
    FMC2 got shining eyes while seeing the winner being so fast and good at kendo. And fall at first sight too when the winner remove the kendo mask. FL (2) = trope ponytail kendoka female character (hair color of Raikou of Fate IP) (prefer a not masculine voice though). Blablabla FMC2 ask FMC1 help to befriend FL2. FMC1 asks her onee-sama and she replies that FL2's family indeed do have some cooperation

FL1 so introduce FMC2 to FL2, they become friends, blablablababla they becomes lovers happily and date. NO SEX (YET).
    Temporary POV of FL2 : FL2 knows FMC2 is really pure but the problem she is also quite got a libido because of being a futa. Also the purity of FMC2 begin to tingle/awaken the little S part of her soul. End of POV change.
    *Add maybe more innocent flirting filler scenes between FMC2 and FL2*
    but eroge show a few hints that FL2 begins to crave more and more to have sex with FMC2 compared to beginning of dating = One possibility : FL2 sometimes showing tired horny eyes with a blush when FMC2 is not looking at her during a date. Or FL2 suddenly calling FMC2 at night and asking her to say sweet words but strangely FL2 breath heavily but FMC2 is clueless because FL2 beside the breathing didn't moan at all.
    And one day when FMC2 finally kiss on the lips FL2.
    There is the image of a white line behind the head of FL2 breaking (famous trope).
    And invite FMC2 to her appartment. Innocent FMC2 of course suspect nothing and accepts as it's her first time to her lover's place.
    As soon they are inside, and both enter the sleeping room, FL2 steathly lock the door.
    Push FMC2 on the bed and
    strip her and FMC2 totally not understanding what is happening despite being stripped and licked on the nipples and caressed down there and feeling good.
    FL2 forcefully takes FMC2 first time. Kinda like FMC1 first sex scene but FMC2 tears a little because of the pain. Ah and of course the futa dicks are slightly big (not crazy big plz). Begging FL2 to stop as it's half painful and strangely pleasureable to her but FL2 seems to not hear anything but also seem to have fun. Same fainting blablablab. And when waking up, FL2 hug/apologize/console FMC2 before she can be trully awake and remembering, making the relationship not turn sour. But FMC2 is now quite reluctant for sex as she is not accustomed and her pussy is thight/small (FMC1 too, same similarities).

Add a few more sex scenes where FL2 keep being really forceful like a beast. But soon make it pleasureable and charming her more profoundly (imagine the kind of sweet words of hentai characters that netori or the perfect looking successful hentai characters that NTR the male protag of his wife / but here less evil but more because of love and slightly S of FL2).
    Add a scene of FL2 taking forceful FMC2 in shower room or changing room of the kendo club with a cliche « suddenly a teammate forgot something and talk but didn't discover the sex.
    One later sex (not sure if last one) is FL2 being sorry for being always forceful and make vanilla sex and they enjoy it a lot and hug happily to sleep.

Ends with FMC1 eating together with FMC2. But suddenly when the topic go to « their girlfriends » they both get a wry smile (maybe black lines face too or gloomy aura) and FMC2 saying she finally understand what FMC1 meant by « love problems » (mostly because their 2 girlfriends are quite forceful).
    Game show FMC2 having a happy sweet smile with closed eyes with sunlight diagonally from the side, with the image having a style change of looking like a painting (some animes did that or some endings show the last image being really good looking) « But now i am really happy ». (i just erased her saying « having found my soulmate » as it feel « hasbeen » and the plot is not about « soulmates »)
    *Insert Eroge2 ending sound*
    + easter eggs bonus image in the ending song with the scrolling credits = mostly funny ones, for example, FL1 and FL2 are now best friends and steathly show the images they got of having ravished their respectives lovers (maybe images not shown in the story) and FMC1-2 appearing and bashing the heads of the 2. Destroying the images while FL1-2 are comicly crying because of that. 2 mores images : them checking if FMC1-2 are gone + the 2 having « Kira keikaku dori » (but only the smile) moment because they got the images saved in lot of hidden places just in case. Or FMC1 being forced to cosplay by FL1 but FL2 thinks FMC2 is better looking in another cosplay, both comicly fight in a dust battle or pinching cheeks while FMC1-2 are exasperated /or/ already accustomed to it, ignoring it. (Ah crap they are identical, which is a problem)

Anyway. I didn't think more. I just copy pasted Sono hanabira, added a bunch of details that i like and using a lot and lot of over used but classic tropes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  6. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    1 week remaining to cast your vote for the Yuri Garden Writing Competition (2021)~!

7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  8. DreamerBL

DreamerBL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mind is turning into mush. I tried reading 末日七年 (Seven years of doom). The novel starts with a surreal, schizophrenic, hysterical mindtrip of a transmigrated girl involving the poetry of Arthur Rimbaud. Then it suddenly changes completely around chapter 12. Turns out the original novel was flagged for revision and had to be changed. I'm not sure whether I somehow read the pre- or post revision first 11 chapters. The other version of those 11 chapters are a much more generic upgrade flow novel. It seems like the whole project got abandoned years ago.
    I'm extremely confused and annoyed. I really want to continue reading the non-bland mindtrippy version. Is forced revision something that often happens to authors of the yuri genre?

9. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0643go/
    This is a short-ish ongoing novel. I say it's short because the chapters are short, but their number is pretty big.
    It started off rather tame and somewhat mediocre even, but recently it's been picking up speed and I look forward to where it will go. The characters that started off flat are getting more multidimensional.
    No romance yet, though its title literally says there will be a yuri harem later and it has been strongly eluded.

10. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Writing this comment again bc nuf duplicated the previous one and when I deleted the twin both were erased
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4330gr/
    A pretty solid story. Doesn't dance around romance, had a clear plot and maybe even emotional depth? It's a yuri harem, and it's the second one I've read in a row but this one is actually interesting so far. The main character is obnoxious at first but she grows. I've read only the first volume for now, but it is a good ol' quest adventure. A rather good find, if I say so myself

11. Callisto_Aster

Callisto_Aster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I'm trying to find a manga that I read a few years back. I dont really remember much but the premise is like the mc got into an eroge game but he became the girl childhood bestfriend of the male protag of the game, so to go back to the real world he needs to have sex with the male protagonist of the game but of course she(mc) doesnt want to have sex with a man and wants to find other ways and she makes all the heroines fall in love with her. One of the targets or heroine(the one that paints) starts to suspect her and that heroine asks her who she really is and this the the part where I stopped reading it. Yeah so if anybody here finds it PLS PLS let me know:blob_teary:

12. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    The Yuri Garden Writing Competition (2021) is now officially closed~!

Thank you to everyone who participated by donating, reading, and voting~! And an especially big thank you to everyone who wrote for the competition, whether your entries were able to pass or not. This year's competition produced another round of interesting and refreshing stories that were a pleasure to read.

The voting poll has now closed, and the results are as follows:
    1st place: "Villainess Meets Heroine" by @Malonymous
    2nd place: "The Unexpected Demon Wife" by @TypeAxiom
    3rd place: "Looking for Soulmates" by @PrincessFelicie

The winners will be sent their prize nuffies and contacted regarding their other prizes over the course of the today and tomorrow.

The entries will also be de-anonymised shortly, so please check back soon to find out which authors wrote your favourite entries~!

13. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I would play/read/watch this. Futa makes everything more spicy. I dunno why you said it twice though, making it unnecessarily longer

14. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than using that, It is better to search on danbooru with like "yuri order:favcount"

Add rating:s if you want only safe images,
    rating:q for questionable images and rating:e for explicit images. By default all kinds of images will be displayed.

15. Owl Escapee

Owl Escapee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only just made an account, but I’ve been lurking here for quite a while :cookie:

16. CamperDave

CamperDave Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read my first yuri anything the other day, a short series called Yuri in Which the World Will End in Ten Days. It's great, and the ending chapters hit real hard.

Now I'm looking for more stuff that's similar, in terms of relationship depiction and drama. (And not from this author, because I already bought a few of their published books to read later)

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/yuri-in-which-the-world-will-end-in-ten-days/

The Hamster Overlord likes this.
  17. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I'm not big on reading tragedy but here are some that might just be somewhat similar
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/all-the-way-north/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-hero-♀-hypnotized-the-demon-king-♀/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/warm-place/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/owaru-isekai-no-arukikata/
    Also a shameless plug. I wrote two short stories tragedies in the latest yuri garden contest: beautiful passerby and the little sparrow's name. Maybe you'll like them they are kinda similar too

CamperDave likes this.
  18. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Female general and Eldest Princess manhwa is finally translated and out, who knew

Deleted member 283793 likes this.
  19. Owl Escapee

Owl Escapee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a manhwa??:aww:

20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw good news, and sorry i repeat someone that already told it (really lazy to do a checking search).
    Mangadex restarted since some weeks or months and there are some yuri/GL manhuas (possibly fluffy) are added to mangadex. The chapters link directly to OFFICIAL english releases though. Because since a few years, now some websites stop trying resisting pirating and just directly share their things for free.

https://www.bilibilicomics.com/detail/mc139 Something about a nice looking female manager going to isekai and doing a idol group probably to return on earth. Blonde FL1 farmer that gonna have knight powers etc, also if you likes the looks of "Jean" of Genshin Impact, you will totally like her. Nice fanservice of her white leggings.
    https://www.bilibilicomics.com/detail/mc124 Elf princess, i didn't try yet but the summary of Mangadex or official seems...........COUGH nice.

Ah. Ch27 of the elf princess series ^ seems to require you to download their app. Tch.

Edit :
    Sorry for the next no-yuri topic :
    One rare chinese song that was included in compilation of top chinese songs videos on youtube.
    Re-explanation, it's an analogy : Basically you got a top100 list and months after months they are the same thing (tiktok chinese songs rankings in youtube) But strangely this catchy song was suddenly in the rankings. It is kinda surprising. As flashy as a bunch of runners that are always top3 in a global marathon years after years but you see an unknown loli or shota appearing and winning the spot top2 or top3.

PS: Youtubers are quite shit at not giving a list for specific months like japanese songs rankings are on youtube. You mostly can only find "top chinese songs tiktok" dozen of videos and it's annoying.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    AsianessPride and Owl Escapee like this.