Wut's the most creepy thing happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lil Iyana, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut's the most creepy thing happened to you?

2. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    I met a flasher masturbating once. He was looking at me and my friends while doing it. But we had an exam later that day and were too busy studying to look at him. Later one of my friend noticed him and we looked over. He was a middle aged guy. We saw him, gave him a disappointed look, laughed at him, then continued studying. Our grades were more important than his dick.
    It's a funny memory now but if my friends weren't there, I was alone, it wasn't in broad daylight and there weren't a lot of people around us, I would've been pretty scared.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  3. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is called creepy, right? Ever since I can remember, there's something in my house, it likes to impersonate one of us and sit somewhere or passing by, sometimes using the bathroom in the middle of the night and flush the toilet. Well at least it knows enough to flush after using it

4. Lord Sith Lego

Lord Sith Lego Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I went to University decades ago the University newspaper I read would have so many stories of such perverts invading campus. Similar stories to yours being posted on it so these perverts aren't very original in their acts sadly. An entertaining read nevertheless.

seemanta likes this.
  5. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see an accident when I back to my home but the people at the side just capture picture or record the video without helping him. Later I hear that person die and the people that take pictures and video just saying how sad only but their never talk about why their never help the man just watch.

At that time I think that person can still save for I see that few people helping the man but the people that take pictures block the road

How creepy is human saying that their is full kindness but never hold hand to help other when needed.
    Ps: at that time I ride a bus to back home

seemanta likes this.
  6. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Granpa Napelynn messaged me to go to sleep, even when I hadn't told him my time zone

Baldingere and Lil Iyana like this.
  7. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it was pretty entertaining if I think about it now. The guy was sitting with one leg up the chair back then. When I first looked over, I thought his dick was his toe. I even felt bad for him cause I thought his toe might have some kind of tumor cause it was big and weird "compared to a toe'. If that guy knew this, he should be mortified, right? :hmm::blobunsure: I mean, he looked pretty smug and proud back then :derpyblob:

Baldingere likes this.
  8. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's called a Bystander Effect, it mostly happens when there many people around, people will just think that someone might have already called the ambulance/police so they will just watch.

seemanta likes this.
  9. janethejellyfish

janethejellyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when we were having a family dinner and just finished eating. My cousin told us that he was going to take a shower and went to the bathroom. He went to the 1st floor bathroom. I was sitting in the stairs when I suddenly heard heavy footsteps walking around in the 2nd floor. It wasn't just me who heard, my sister also heard it. It sounded like my cousin's footsteps. But he was clearly in the 1st floor bathroom, showering. Nobody was upstairs. So in the end, whose footsteps do they belong to?

ps. Grandma told me they belong to the dwarves living upstairs and were probably causing mischief by imitating my cousin's footsteps.

10. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my best friends was really good looking while we were in High School and there were a couple of girls who liked him, but one of the girls took it a bit too far.

1- She broke into his locker to leave love letters and stuff
    2- She had his picture on everything
    3- She threatened me to stay away from him cause I was getting in the way of her love life
    4- She beat up one of the girls because she had touched my friend butt

We didn't know most of those things were happening until 4-5 ppl stepped forward a lot of it came together after she was taken to get help. I laughed at her when she threatened me and I had an Iphone 3 at the time it was 2009 and I took pictures and he showed the principle all the weird crap that she would stuff in his locker including some of her hair.

When I was 8-9 years old I was playing with my friends outside of the house after coming from school and Child rapist/kidnapper tried to abduct one of us using that old fashion question to get you to get close. he first said "Do you know this address?" , but because we were on alert and he might have been desperate I think he messed up and tried "do you guys want candy?" right after my friend screams for his dad and the guy just floors the pedal on his Pontiac trans am it was a shit brown color.

In another tread I think I spoke about the haunted house I use to live in.

11. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    A ghost call,

On my way home from my grandma's house, I got a call from my other phone with my aunt on the other side saying I left the phone. The phone was in my bag. My aunt didn't call me.

12. HaseoXV

HaseoXV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking at my empty wallet.
    never feel creeped out than it

OechineunAlex, Saorihirai and hansora like this.
  13. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the frequent large spider going across my face as I try to sleep, or the time my baby sister told me about the monsters with money for eyes that live in the hallway to my room, multiple weeks later followed by telling me that I have money in my eyes when I'm angry.

14. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    When I joined a mandatory camp before the college entrance examination, I woke up alone at 3 or 4 AM just to have my time showering without having too many people. I greeted the girls who acted as the night sentry, walked deeper into the dormitory compound, found a nice shower room. There's a mirror there but fortunately, I didn't see anything creepy. But, when the morning came, I have kind of forgotten the path leading to the shower room.

Mind you, the camp was in the middle of a jungle, although the facilities there were good.

On a side note, I've always woke up early when I was staying in my high school hostel. Same reason, I disliked having to wait for others. It has been my habit since young. When the guards had yet to unlock the gate for us to shower downstairs, I've already waited for him lol.

In another story, I always went alone inside our schoolyard for night class just so I could sit in the front. With barely lights were switched on, I was lucky I didn't encounter anything since my friends often said they saw something they shouldn't on their way to our class

Well, did the :blob_ghost: actually see me as one of their own lol :blobdog:

Baldingere, Saorihirai and Ivy_ like this.
  15. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting confessed by a stranger.

16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Not creepy as much as inexplicably weird. I live in this really old (80+ years old) building on the ground floor in a city. One night, me and my mom woke up around 1.30 am to the sound of someone using a long/ large broom to sweep. Like we could hear that whoosh-whoosh sound brooms make when u sweep the floor. We peeped out of the window and couldn't see anyone. Deciding against opening the door and going out, we went back to sleep (If u r wondering how we were so calm and chill, well, there are many stories and events that have happened in our building (not ghostly type but other) that we r usee to strange shit).
    Next morning, all of us asked every single person living in the building (a very small 4 story long building only with 1 whole floor belonging to the landlords) whether they swept the ground outside at 1 am. It was blatantly obvious that someone had meticulously cleaned the premises. All the dried leaves, trash etc that had accumulated over a couple of days had been swept clean and accumulated in little heaps.

Nobody did it. In fact, in the entire building, other than us and 1 other neighbour, the others don't give a fuck at all about cleanliness/ dirt etc or any other problems in the building as long as they are not affected. So it was impossible that they would bother cleaning up at 1.30 am middle of the night.

Only 1 person could have done it. The previous landlord aka the current landlords' dad. He held an obsession with this building and would always make sure it's clean etc. If he saw anyone drop trash or something he would legit run behind them with a broom. He would sometimes clean up at night (around 9 pm) if he thought the premises were too dirty. Problem is - He died some years ago.

So yeah, this has happened only once and we still don't know whether it was his ghost who came out. We don't belive in ghosts but we do sometimes think about this incident in wonder.

OechineunAlex and Baldingere like this.
  17. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was in sixth grade. I suddenly got a confession out of someone (he was a delinquent) older than me but was a grade below. He would come up by the classroom window, and stare at me. He would give me food (which I never accepted). I was afraid of him. I was afraid he would do something to me, so I always avoided him. His smile was so creepy. He wanted everyone to know that he was after me. and the worst thing was that none of my friends thought it was a nuisance, and all of them treated it as a sort of entertainment. Every time he would show up in my class, everyone would yell and tease us.
    Eventually I graduated, but I became too afraid to be near boys especially when I was not with my friends.
    But it's okay now. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2021
    seemanta likes this.
  18. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but your story reminds me of the bad boy & good girl trope where the delinquent chasing after the good student. It's fun to read such books (at least for me) but, in real life, it's creepy.

19. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was when my father told me that when I was 5 years old, my heart stopped beating for 4 times. ( I wanted him to tell me. ) now, whenever I feel desperate, I always remember that it's a miracle that I'm still alive and it fills me with hope. it taught me that I should be grateful for every single good thing in my life.:blobangel:

OechineunAlex and seemanta like this.
  20. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, it's okay. Whenever i remember it I just smile but I really don't want to see that person anymore.