Spoiler Moonlight Ball / 달빛무도회

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, May 6, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/moonlight-ball/

https://ridibooks.com/books/1483014333

https://www.google.com/books/edition/달빛무도회_1/Ue2GDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=달빛무도회&pg=PT3&printsec=frontcover

https://page.kakao.com/home/50508795

Description:
    This was the ordeal of the wizard, Iris Elaine! At the same moment that she was about to suffer a mysterious death by a woman who came to her, Iris became possessed by her instead.

Was I possessed by a queen? Am I a queen now?

The red-haired King Sidrain walked through the door. He strode along with a very unpleasant and irritated-looking face and growled as he grabbed Iris’ wrist. Her eyes shot open in surprise, as he’d appeared unexpectedly in the middle of the night.

“I don’t like doing this with you once a month,” he said through clenched teeth.

What does this mean? she thought, feeling panicked.

“But it’s up to you and me to produce an heir. If you behave like last month, I’ll make you suffer.”

What does that mean?

“This is the only thing you do that’s queenly anyway.”

What on earth is he talking about? She was at a loss for words.

“Well, let’s make an heir, Your Majesty,” he said sarcastically.

—————
    *MTL
    Seedlane in Letaer (30 years old): According to Elaine's way of classifying her impressions, he is a handsome man with a decadent appearance of 'the face that will be the victor of life'. King of the empire and than after the Emperor. He is the only three sword master on all continents carrying the magic sword Terrarosa in his heart. He is capable enough to catch dragons, and has unrequited love for Iris Elaine, a master of the tower.

Iris Elaine (28 years old): She is a magical genius who is the adoptee and disciple of Elaine, the master of Matab, and the successor of Mataap. Although she is timid and scared of people, she has a fair and fairness that has not been removed anywhere. Although she is warm and friendly, she is a sober and rational personality peculiar to a wizard. Elaine was at the center of her world, but as time goes by, Sid's heart is refreshed.

#Appreciation (flavorism)

Hobbies are riots, specialties are affairs. The queen of the gold spoon, the villain, has changed after falling into the river. His hobby is fainting, his specialty is magic. With an innocent and kind personality suffering from extreme popularity. It was thanks to the soul of Iris in the body of rosemary, who died on his own. Moreover, it was the first love of the king who fell in love with only half a day of meeting. Anyway, the cute pre-married relationship between Sid Lane and Iris, which started as a'couple'. That way, their <Moonbit Ball> begins.

The first love that came to mind even when I was about to die. Knowing that she, who didn't even know her face, has turned into'Angsook' wife, Sid Lane goes straight. The princess of the tower who has only looked at the teacher until now. Couldn't I knock on the broken door of Iris, and rushed enough to break it? Still, she fell in love with her restless appearance.

"My lady. You are my queen. I am nothing."

Most of all, Sid Lane, who was anxious throughout the play, was very cute. The sword master who defeated the dragon and the king enjoys great power. But in front of Iris, pretending to be a large dog was a beast. The gap was remarkable, adding to the fun. In particular, Leiden and other house fairies have also raised their 'cuteness' index to the maximum.

Iris seems timid, but when I know it, Iris is secretly stubborn and stubborn. A stiff wick that does not lose himself in the light of the moonlight. Rosemary and illegitimate child, Iris was Iris no matter what shell she wore. I liked the ridiculous but powerful creed that'the law is far and the magic is close'.

It is not a small amount like other series, but I read it quite a bit until the end. The same goes for the process of turning the trial of the century into a reprint over the identity of Iris. However, in the abduction, which is the center of the daughter of Seong-jung, the craziest, Sid and Reese play roles like extras. It feels like it was completed enough for the main story, so it would be okay to not read it. Instead of a solid but heavy narrative, it was worth seeing when a light and pleasant fantasy romance was attracted.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
    salty25, DOHere, Eelillya and 13 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Waiting for spoilers

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaat? Another great novel yet lacking of spoilers? :bloborz::blob_catflip:
    Pleaseeeee, grace us.... :derpyblob:

especially the mushy/juicy parts.
    :blobcat_hyper::blobnosebleed::blobsweat_2::aww: ~hehe

8. suckerforblackhairML

suckerforblackhairML Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a 28 year old wizard and an apprentice of a respectable wizard named Elaine. She somehow ends up in the body of the queen after falling from a bridge along with the queen. So, her body died but her soul has gone to the queen's body with its soul gone. I think it has something to do with her tattoo, I have to look to it. The twist is, the king, Sedrain (?) loathed the original queen and vice versa.

Iris was 12 that time when a wagon from the magic tower appeared at the count's mansion. Iris was doing the laundy of her half sister's clothings with bruised and painful face because of her half sister's beating. She heard of the count's shouts but didn't mind it because of the throbbing in her head, she tried to hit it with her hand to try lessen the pain when someone caught her wrist.

It is Elaine, he introduced himself as her teacher-to-be. Elaine that time is above 40 years old with a kind smile, he hummed something and her headache suddenly disappeared. He asked her what's her name and in response said that she gooing to be his disciple. He then picked her up to go out of the mansion when the count intercept saying she can't be his disciple when even his sons and daughter is rejected, saying she's just a maid, mere less a girl when in fact, she is his illegitimate daughter from a maid. But the wizard stand on his ground and said that Iris has a great magic with a powerful blood that he haven't seen for about 20 years. From then on, she became his disciple and a great wizard at that.

zozoshawky, salty25, ErryChu and 8 others like this.
  9. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need chapter 89 dammit right when the smut starts

10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shan’t commit till I have more spoilers

12. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mewylve likes this.
  13. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the artist that draw this manhwa. It seems so familiar...

14. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got a little spoiler about the Master

So this is according to the latest chapter of the novel...

Iris says that she loved her master aka the teacher....

The teacher liked power unlike Iris...

She saw that he was very happy when he became the Owner of the Magic Tower...

He even forced her:blobcat_hyper: to give him a gift ...the reason was that there isn't any disciple of his who doesn't give him a gift...:blob_catflip::blobghostpingd:

N the teacher also took part in the Treason:blobfearful:...his name was on the list n Iris couldn't beleive that it was true...though he wasn't that fond of the royalty but treason was something which was a totally opposite thing...

So Iris decided that she had to check the list herself...

That's it...:shiblobhappy:

I hope you guys find it to be helpful:meowgamer::meowcoffee:

Have a good day:meowflower:

Enjoy:blob_pompom:

15. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

16. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List: