This manga sounds so creepy, jesus

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Kutaifa, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I Would Die to Have Your First Time

Synopsis; Nishimori Tooru (31), an unattractive office worker, is married to the most beautiful woman in the company, Mika-san. From an outsider's point of view, they would be envious of him. However, he has a secret he cannot tell anyone about. The only female he knows is Mika, but Mika had known lots of other men. Because he loves her, he is bothered by this fact. "It's not possible, and it will never come true..." After falling off the train tracks, a miracle occurred. This is a twisted but a youthful and pure love story about he who longs for his wife's virginity.

How the fuck is this a "youthful and pure love story"? This just sounds creepy lol:blobunsure:

Milanin, thisworldofmine1 and otaku31 like this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed... If she knew a lot of men but still choose you and stayed with you, isn't that worth celebrating?

What's with that "because he loves her" BS. Because he loves her he is obsessed by the fact that she isn't a virgin?! Sounds hella wrong, ewww.

Mnotia, Blitz, Kutaifa and 2 others like this.
  3. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading, and it really is creepy as frick.
    I stopped at like chapter 20 and skipped to the most recent chapter and it was still pretty messed up.
    I get like the "purpose" of the story, how he improves and stuff and falls in love.
    But does it really have to go to the harem collecting route?
    And sometimes have the main FL be so insecure since he cheats in the future flashbacks?
    Man, there's a lot of messed up stories, but in a way, this is a whole new messed up.

Baldingere and Kutaifa like this.
  4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you're disgusted of the MC's face?
    try and imagine the face is like a korean male idol and you'll sing a different tune...

But yeah its creepy but wait for the twist on the end

5. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Get out of here with this dumbass take. Travelling back in time and aiming to take ur wifes virginity will always be creepy no matter ur face. What a dumb incel-ish take

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Mnotia, Shaiole and ForeLeave Clover like this.
  6. Shaiole

Shaiole Mad scientist

Reading List:
    Link
    It started ok... Okay... a bit 1 dimentional character... but okay *reads*
    But then author tries to add another girl in? Instant drop.

Baldingere likes this.
  7. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    This just seems creepy and just sends a bad message. Feels like it's made to appeal to a certain very neckbeardy (is that the right word?)demographic:notlikeblob:

Noble Ran likes this.
  8. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually didn't even start reading this one because I expected it to become a horror manga along the way with a title like that.
    I've had enough of them with Mirai Nikki for one lifetime.

9. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually a rather interesting concept.

But I had to put it down after seeing that moment where he jumps out the window soon after finding out that he married his wife's best friend. Sure he's not going to die and he's working toward a goal, but for the one left behind watching this happen, that has got to be traumatizing.

otaku31 likes this.
  10. CodeTime

CodeTime [Void Emperor of Time]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this thread was the strangest thing I've seen yet, lol. It's creepy to want your partner to only be yours? I do feel that if your partner lost their virginity to someone else, that is something you should have come to terms with before marriage. However, it shouldn't be considered creepy to want to change this if you go back in time.
    (Btw, I've only read the summary, so my idea is based only off the concept and not what happens in the story)

11. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    What is creepy here is describing someone travelling back in time and aiming then to take their wife’s virginity as a pure love story. Like I could get that they would want to be with them when they travelled back in time, but deliberately aiming to take their virginity because ur afraid someone else will? That's weird and seems extremely possessive

Mnotia likes this.
  12. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    No way, make me .... It is always a dream for a husband to take his wife 1st time not thar is wrong but in this case the Mc has gone back in time which most husband can't do

13. CodeTime

CodeTime [Void Emperor of Time]

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the idea changes depending on the time in this story. Assuming the character knew they could go back in time to be the first, then, although I would partly understand, as I've said before, they should have come to terms with this before marriage.
    Then, lets assume the time travel was accidental. Now, the character is back in time when they haven't legally been married yet, though mentally, at least to the time traveler, they are. At that point, at least to them, they are trying to prevent what they would consider "adultery" which really isn't considered possessive, or at least is considered the correct form of possessive. It does feel like a very grey area though.

14. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Then they are mentally dumb. Just because they are married 20 years later and he mentally perceives her as his spouse does not mean they are still together. They might be together in the future, but they aren't right now.

The entire concept just seems wrong. U are sent back in time and the first thing u want to do is take your wifes virginity? Cmon lol

Mnotia likes this.
  15. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant read shit like this. "I'm sent back in time but i'm gonna waste it on some stupid shit like dating the girl of my dreams" type shit just irritates me. You could ya know....invest money so youre future is setup or try to save lives.

This just takes the cake "I'm in the past so I'm gonna pop my wives cherry because it bothers me that I wasnt her first". Real fucking big L

Baldingere, Kutaifa and Noble Ran like this.