Recommendations I'm looking for cultivation novels where MCs combat system is cool or interesting

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Aug 10, 2021.

1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disregard the quality of plot and writing in the cultivation novel, I'm basically just looking for cultivation novels with an MC that has interesting techniques for offense, defense, mobility or utility. Something that intrigues you even if the story is so bad you feel like quitting.

2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. forgottenarrow

forgottenarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apotheosis of a demon: MC starts out as an intangible mist creature so her fights are unique. She’s hard to injure, but she also does low damage and frequently has to resort to tricks to win her fights. Even after she manifests a body, her probability manipulation abilities are really cool and unique. The story is good too.

Worm (https://parahumans.wordpress.com/): This is pretty well known, but just in case you haven’t read it, do read it. MC has the ability to control insects. She’s also really good at working out new and creative ways to apply her powers and to combine her powers and the powers of her teammates and allies. It’s a joy to read. Just be warned, the bullying scenes in the beginning are brutal and hard to read.

Instant Death. Not many authors have the guts to give their MC the ability to instantly and effortlessly kill anyone he wants on a whim. The idea was intriguing enough that I wanted to see where it went. But, there’s a reason authors usually avoid making their protagonists that overpowered. I dropped it two volumes in. Don’t expect another one punch man.

Miss Demon Maid, the MC’s Nice Shot attack is quite fun! ;p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  7. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link