Resolved BL QT/World Hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 2eXo4, Aug 10, 2021.

1. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick /bad summary of everything here, but full story of one of the arcs in the bottom :) !!!!! Help greatly appreciated !!!!!

- MC (shou) transmigrates and turns the fate of the cannon fodder character he transmigrated into by divorcing the scum of ml and reversing his fate in his overall life, he makes the ml grovel. They divorce but get back together; though not marrying into way later, I think. Actual main character tries to deal with the mc by dropping either a glass ceiling or chandelier on mc, succeeds but gets caught and the mc ends up happily ever after.

The novel is quick transmigration and it’s BL; the MC is the shou. I would relate the unknown MC attitude to how the mc in ‘BOSS transmigrates as a little cutie’ or Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil’; as in he acts really bossy and like ‘queens’. (Smart and strong). Anyways I don’t really know if the MC of the novel has a goal to follow; but for the most part it seemed that he had to get revenge/complete the wishes of the original person. Moving on to the arc I remember it by, it a modern arc focusing on music. So the ML and Mc Drabble in the scene. I think the ML is an instructor in an academy (an institute I think); and the original mc was his fiancée (they were married); plus he was cannon fodder. The ML is a known iceberg in this arc and doesn’t focus on anything else other than his music. I think in the original plot they do end up getting married but the original mc ends up getting outcasted due to the ML having interest in a little green tea main character; and the whole fiasco of they (ML and actual main character) can’t be together due to the fiancée. ( I am not quiet sure on how the original cannon fodder gets his lunchbox, but moving on), so the transmigration starts when the MC wakes up in a hospital bed with his hands all ‘ruined’ due to one of the schemes of the green tea in disguise of a white lotus bis (and why I would call him a green tea b). (And I think he’s also the white moonlight of the ML or something because the character the mc occupied tried looking like him, like dying the hair, etc… it was purposely stated because the mc ended up reverting back to the original appearance of the cannon fodder cus through his appearance you can reel he’s apart of the royal family) The ML walks in and doesn’t really comforts mc, but is just silent with his mom doing all the talking. The MC catches up with the story, and promptly when the mother leaves for them to talk; the MC calls for a divorce. They eventually divorce (but of course even if the mc send the divorce paper (while he moved out of the country) the ml didn’t want to sign it). So following the original plot line; the ML has the original original main character as an assistant. But of course the ML falls into depression once the mc left and so; no attempts to becoming the new sweetheart never succeeded. Anyways after the mc left, it was spread far and wide the the royal family (or a higher up family, im not sure, but a very powerful family) recovers the heir, and it’s the mc. After all the drama, the mc returns back to the institute. He makes a powerful entrance and starts teaching after passing the test to enter. He becomes super popular, yada yada. Okay so the ML starts to (tries) to pursue him and the actual main character notices that. So a plot against the mc happens one class day. The green tea b manages to get the glass roof above him to somewhat loosen up (it might’ve been a glass chandelier, but the whole point is that it’s glass). So the mc shoos off the student fooling around on the piano, and he teaches on the piano while knowing that the glass ceiling is gonna fall on him; and it falls on him making a big accident that lands him in the hospital. It’s found out that the main character is the culprit behind this and the last accident too, and he prisoned I think, and the ML finally pursues the MC, but I don’t think they ever fully get back into marriage again. They just get together.
    * Some pointers I think that was unique to this story/arc overall to try to help identify.
    - people in the reviews were complaining because it was getting compared to Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil
    -this arc is a modern arc revolving around music, mostly piano
    - I think the main character was the white moonlight or something, but the mc cannon fodder character changed his appearance originally to look like him (I think), but the mc changed it back again.
    -I don’t think this arc is the first arc

2. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've definitely read this one somewhere :notlikeblob:. I can't remember the title but I think it was an original novel. Was one of the arcs
    • MC transmigrates into a beastman world
    • The original shou had a reverse harem and was a transmigrator (into a rabbit beastman) obsessed with yaoi. He had this running commentary and was shipping MC with everyone. Pretty much worshipped the ground MC walked on and he became friends with MC's system
    • MC's original host was the only son of the chief with a terrible personality. His fiance agreed to the engagement between them only because orihost's dad promised that he'll be the next chief
    • MC beats him down on the first meeting (being super annoyed by this guy) and breaks their engagement + gains the attention/obsession of the ML (I think he was the strongest in the tribe?)

3. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure actually if it was a translation or an original novel; nor do I remember any other arcs from it. Other than that, I think it was a higher chance it was a translation; but you really can’t eliminate anything if you (in case me lol)don’t know anything. But if you ever remember the name of it, (the novel you’re mentioning) or anything similar to it/ or any other possible candidates for my description will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you~

4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember how many arcs there were?

5. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In total (as in completed)? No, I don’t know how many it would have. But at the time I was reading it there should’ve been around 3~5 arcs done because the mc had a reaction of disappointment/ anger at the ml liking the other character. (Cus I think he knew the ml is the same ml as the past arcs… or something like that)

6. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this one, it was the second arc. But I can't remember the name. But I know this!!

MC shou in beginning thinks of perfect revenge. But realises that it is his Ml. So they divorce and after a few years when ml is completely messed up he gets back and it's HE

2eXo4 likes this.
  7. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you remember please tell me pm me??? Or if possible can you give me some other details of the novel pls so I can around?????? Or if you know anyone else that knows this novel can u refer them to me cus I am desperate QAQ :blobmelt: I’ve been searching for this novel for a looong time!!!!!!

All this time I thought I was making a story up!! Hahaha At least I know it’s real, so if you think of anymore details apart from what I said, or if you remember the name pls pm QAQ

8. Marika_

Marika_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s “I love destroying worlds’ plot”
    It is an original novel on webnovel

2eXo4 likes this.
  9. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH THANK YOUU no wonder I couldn’t find it on novel updates :blobsob:

10. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is it

Thank god it has been bugging me. I know the story but which one of 1234567... Qt Novels
    Duh! (y)

2eXo4 likes this.