Discussion (RE:Ankoku Kishi Monogatari)Is it worth to worth it to read it from the very beggining again?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Sogeking_470, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Sogeking_470

Sogeking_470 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the webnovel translation, then the machine translation on syotetsu up to a volume 4 at least, then got sick of it because machine translation sucks.
    Now i discover that it got a rewrite, and i am contemplating if i should once more invest my time on it and patiently waiting the translation to caught up tp where i stopped.

Does it get any better? The ratings seem to indicate as much, but i am wary of trusting NU's rating nowadays
    Any good diference you noted compared to the first draft?

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, as far as I know, it is just a little less cringey I guess XD

Geor likes this.
  3. ImJustTesting

ImJustTesting Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are saying the characters now understand what each other say? That they are not complete brainless, retarded, idiots who turn everything they hear and see into proof of their delusions anymore? That they actually have convincing reasons to be enemies?

If it's true, this makes it almost worth to me start reading it again.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  4. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically from reading the first volume it pretty much stayed the same only cutting the real cringe moments, the largest problem is it hasn't caught up to the original yet (last I looked) and it's on the slow side of translation speed (large chapters to very large) but I think the flow improved and some things made more sense so far (like fixing plot armor you could poke a stick through) edit: at least from what I remember, it's been awhile and I'm waiting for it to swap volumes to read)

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sure, give a try if you want, just don't expect too much XD