Recommendations Apocalypse Female Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IloveWebNovels, Aug 10, 2021.

1. IloveWebNovels

IloveWebNovels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels with badass female protagonists in an apocalyptic setting or survival game setting. With or without romance. If there's romance, no harems pls. It's not my type of genre (no offense to harem seekers out there).

Some of the apocalyptic novels I've read with female protagonists:
    - I Attacked Because I Was Afraid Of Death
    - A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse
    - The Door to Rebirth in Apocalypse
    - In the Apocalypse, Jiao Jiao Struggled Every Day
    - I’m A Little White Flower In An Escape Game
    - Today, I Have Yet to Become a Doll

The mc doesn't necessarily have to be super strong and op physically. As long as she's the clever type with strong survival ability, I'd say she's a badass.

trynaFindthat1story likes this.
  2. Manju

Manju Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - The Female Partner of the Last Days Does Not Want To Be Popular

IloveWebNovels likes this.
  3. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    translated
    tag: romance(no harem), gender bender, apocalypse

FL is semi cold?? like she doesn't talk much since she was betrayed so much in her life before she was reborn half a month before the apocalypse started. she's strong and smart
    she wasn't able to discover her power as soon as possible that time since she was used as a human experiment(tied, drugged etc.)- she was fooled by the person she trust too)

----------------------
    Qin Yi was reborn to half a month’s time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and father, she swore to let them have a taste of their own medicine—an eye for an eye. She disguised herself as a man and kept improving, getting stronger day by day. Common people hailed her as “Prince”, making countless people bow in homage.
    But who is this guy who keeps pestering her? She isn’t homosexual ah, faints~~
    Facing a group of men and women who wanted to snatch his person away, a certain someone had a murderous look on his face. “Qiqi is mine.” Then he shamelessly stood in front of Qin Yi. “Qiqi, I don’t care about your gender~~”
    Everyone: …

(intro may sound cheesy right? but it's actually not though. and it more on the apocalypse and the romance isn't force nor rushed to much)
    ---------------------

4. IloveWebNovels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, I haven't read this one yet. I'll check this out. Thanks!

5. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Pampering the Yandere in the Apocalypse

6. grass_is_tasty

grass_is_tasty Grass is more than just weed.

Reading List:
    Link
    Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book
    The best one I've read. The male lead is charming, the female lead is charming and everything is disgusting yet real.
    I've seen face slapping in zombie novels and this isn't anything like that. It's just two humans trying to survive in the company of each other and it's so damn endearing. And also, I learned a lot about anti-thief windows from this.

7. IloveWebNovels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I've read that one before. It's a zombie novel but it's sooo cute. The chemistry between the couple is sizzling, they match so well

8. Irishlily

Irishlily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do koi in survival game (raw: 在生存游戏做锦鲤)
    I don't know if someone's already translating it cuz I read it directly from the raw...
    Must read!!!

brief introduction
    There are unknown dangers in the inexplicable seaport. A large number of containers emit an inexplicable stench. The crew members who are suddenly ill start to attack others frantically. The text that appears out of thin air tells Fu Anan that this is a survival game. Fu Anan thought it was just a dream, and she would not be affected when she wake up. Until the game told her: If you don't follow the rules of the game, you will die, and if you don't live in the game for 30 days, you will die... Cruise ship with unknown danger; suffocating island; creatures in the fog; flood that engulfs everything; untreatable infectious disease; constantly collapsing land... How should we survive in the environment of various natural and man-made disasters and resource shortages? PS: The female protagonist is a hoarder of goods, and the lucky value is MAX; the male protagonist is a big player walking RMB, an infinite stream of survival games. CP: Fu Anan x Fu Yizhi [I have no luck, I rely on you to recharge]

9. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read Apocalypse arrival (must read first) and Let the villain go (the two books are related)
    It's really good!

11. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/47017/infrasound-berserker - system apocalypse suddenly occurs during a female firefighter MC's day off.
    (FYI: slow releases currently because this is the author's new novel that he is writing on the side while he is working on the final story arc of his super popular "Azarinth Healer" novel that he wants to end this year.)

12. IloveWebNovels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I read this one in webnovel app. Unfortunately, the chapters are locked because I
    have no money to pay

I already read the second one. Didn’t even know that there’s one before it. But it was a great novel.

Ohh I’ll check this out. Seems interesting

13. R34PER

R34PER Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn In The Apocalypse: It Had Always Been You