Forgotten Title A certain arc from a quick transmigration novel with female MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ludagad, Aug 11, 2021.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently, I've been thinking about this arc and really feel like reading it again, but I can't remember from which quick transmigration novel it was, let alone which particular arc...

The story goes something like this: MC is born in some merchant family. her family has stores selling food in this town. I forgot the actual plot for this arc, but I remember a part where people wanted to sabotage her family's business, so MC closed the stores and eventually moved to a different desolated town and opened the stores there. Then she made the new town a commercially strong city where everyone wanted to move to. Even the princes in the capital got interested in acquiring this town, but he got booted. The original town's people realized after MC's family moved away, that their prices were the most fair and ended up regretting going along with the gossip. The town's head was also regretting not helping them in time, he lost a lot of taxes this way.

Does anyone remember where it's from? One more thing I think I remember is that there was no particular ML for the novel, and certainly none for this arc.

Edit: Recalled a few more things about the ending of the arc. MC ended up writing down a lot of technology plans and blueprints, so the city was always technologically ahead of the rest of the world. The city was an autonomous area.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kurdapya

kurdapya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Bookwyvern

Bookwyvern Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LIght Novel San

LIght Novel San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping....

7. KASTANYO_

KASTANYO_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Blique this sounds like something you’d know.

Blique likes this.
  9. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The style of plot reminds me of Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks, but I've only read the first three arcs and it's not any of those. I skimmed the rest of the arcs and it doesn't sound like any of them either, though I didn't check very thoroughly so I could be wrong.

I'm also interested to know what this is from and will camp out here awaiting updates.