Spoiler I Didn't Mean to Seduce the Male Lead/남주를 꼬시려던 건 아니었습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Aug 12, 2021.

1. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he read her novels? i’m not sure he likes her since the spoilers the other person have said that he avoids her after they fuck

Jukki and syofiaa like this.
  2. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao top tier asshole move, where did you read other spoilers? It's dry in here

syofiaa likes this.
  3. rubyjanist

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s in @Weird_girl ‘s post.
    “Roughly speaking, one night with the female lead > avoiding the female lead > sincerity of the male protagonist > disturbing the evil woman, the appearance of the subordinate > the relationship between the dukes and the political fight > the witchcraft fight.”
    you’ll see it in the first page lol

Babyknox likes this.
  4. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you. Btw, I don't think anyone is translating this right?

5. rubyjanist

Reading List:
    Link
    idk abt the novel but the manhwa got picked up by a translation group and 6 chapters are already out

6. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. ML met the FL when he was 17. He saw her crying under the tree because she was bully. His heart was beating so fast.(love at first sight?) He knew her name but he was inexperience so he didnt approach her at that time. When he saw her at his home, so he jumped at her.

7. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I meant the novel. All we gotta do is wait:blobphone:

8. rubyjanist

Reading List:
    Link
    was the FL in the countess’ body during that time, or did he fall in love with the original owner of the body? Also, im assuming you read the novel! if so, please share spoilers

9. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He fell for the FL. FL transmigrated to FL body at 15. Now FL was 20. The same age as ML. She had her first time and first kiss with ML. ML was quite rough with her. He wanted to try again so he could do better.
    I am still reading not very far at this moment.

10. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls continue to spoil us if you feel like it, and if you have time! Thank you for the info too.:aww:

Nefroza likes this.
  11. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    How will Fl and Ml's relationship progress? Will it be fast or slowburn?

Viliel and Nefroza like this.
  12. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl wasn't joking when she said she had a really hard life. Her husband was literally a human trash. He committed almost all the crimes that are out there. He was so confident about getting out that he married fl while in prison. But fortunately fl never met him and he died in the prison from syphilis. After his death, the title was passed on to her, but her mother-in-law and sister-in-law bullied her. The husband's victims also didn't spare her. Amongst all this, she still didn't lose hope and worked hard to get herself out of the terrible situation. She opened a publication house and employed the victims of her husband and successfully changed her image in their eyes.

Ml is such a cutie. He already had a crush on her. He first saw her when he was 17. He was at some Marquis's house then(the training base was set there). He saw her crying under her tree. He was actually attracted to the 'light in her eyes'. When she stopped crying, she transformed from a pitiful girl to a determined little lady.

The novel has their first night in more details. He was so happy after they did it. More so because it was both their first time.

And that princess is really crazy. She's so manipulative and even bullies people. Because of Bianchy's straitforward and wise attitude, Bianchy was having a hard time with the princess. Bianchy could see through her pathetic white lotus act. She felt suffocated with her fakeness but couldn't do anything about it. After her friend outed her and rumors about her having a crush on Ryan and badmouthing princess came out, she kept a distance from the princess. But she soon found strange things happening around her. Like her dress disappearing from her closet and then being found in the gutter; a carcass of dog hanging on a tree near her house and so on. The sick thing is that people still blamed bianchy for all that. She was really scared because the ladies who fell out with the princess not only disappeared from the social world but also their parents were also badly affected(like even getting imprisoned and murdered). The princess always make sure to get what she wants and doesn't care how she gets it. She's obsessed with ml. I really can't understand how she is the org fl:blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  13. yverna

yverna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel translated to english??? If so, where can i read it? Thank you uwu

14. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. It's not there on NU. Maybe someone might pick it up soon.

Ellavader6666 likes this.
  15. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if her transmigration will play a big part in the story :aww:

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know the ending?

someoneisangry likes this.
  17. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, can you imagine if he actually approached her at that time and proposed? She would never have the current reputation she has and would never have grown. She would constantly just be protected by the male lead. The princess could also belittle her as much as she did that "friend" of hers. They would have eventually broken up.
    I'm glad she was able to establish herself before this relationship started. This just proves that love has its right timing

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    Elisee, nasur1n, TrinaAngel and 34 others like this.
  18. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious who's the long haired-man that was on FL's bed on the latest chapter of the manhwa? Is he a villain, a friend, or a second lead?

Viliel likes this.
  19. judyleet03

judyleet03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what happened to the author of this novel?

beazacha likes this.
  20. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the ogFL is total trash. The duke Calabra is worse though, he actually helped her essentially force Rion into marriage in the original story. The duke only wants to prevent Eleanor and Rion’s relationship to cover his butt. I also have a theory that in the original story Rion had a crush on Eleanor too but gave up and let himself be coerced into what probably turned into an abusive relationship with the ogFL. It’s real screwed