Discussion Tell me a secret~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Aug 13, 2021.

?

Would you eat cheese by candle light dinner with me?

1. Perhaps.

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Maybe.

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Possibly.

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. Most likely.

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. My body can't fathom eating a loaf of milk. Sorry.

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    A secret, any secret, I'm feeling very slumber party-esque tonight.
    I'll go first then:

About a year ago, I once *'stole' a block of cheese from the fridge whilst drunk, and nibbled on it late into the night like the rat I am, then proceeded to 'save it for later' by putting it under my pillow like the brilliant fool I am. Woke up hungover with a warm and melty hunk of nibbled on cheddar cheese under my pillow and honestly, I just mind-f^cked myself so hard during that time & I was so disappointed.
    I wanted to toss myself into the trash bin as the world deserved, never to be seen again.

Damn cheese thief, I've sinned.

*My sisters all watched me 'sneak' around in plain view and swipe the cheese from the fridge...

Edit: This isn't a secret anymore.

Lissi, phonebinder, MMWO and 9 others like this.
  2. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I ask you once again, why were you drunk last year??? You're barely an adult.

3. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this is gonna be a fun post but naaaaaaahhh boring

FIEND, TamaSaga and elengee like this.
  5. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Make it fun then, darling, instead of complaining, do me one better. This is a sincere request.

I'm wanting to hear all the good stuff from others, I'm not here to expose my deeply embarrassing moments, I'm too petty for that. I'm a rat, at heart. Did you not see?

6. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? You got drunk coz' you hate your father???

Fun's non-existent

7. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    In a nutshell, yes.
    Now tell me a secret.

8. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have one. I'm an open book

Havisu likes this.
  9. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Fie!

10. Reverend Insanity

Reverend Insanity Despapa69's Split Soul

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I guess, I'm a dude who has a minor dislike of minorities? I don't know why, don't ask me either. I just have a minor feeling of contempt when I hear about them. Though I'm too lazy to do anything about it, I'm not really looking to change it either.

Though this reason might be attributed by others by calling me a gamer, that's really not it. I've been avoiding them since I was 10, though only now the feeling has been realised.

As for an embarrassing moment, when I was 7 or 8, I screamed so hard when a cockroach landed on my skin I woke both my parents up and fell down in front of the bathroom floor in the middle of the night.

11. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I can eat cheese, but you better learn to dodge vomit if you get me to eat it.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  12. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by minorities though? Cause every country have their own minorities. Which minorities do you have minor dislike of?

13. vieauty

vieauty professional sick in bed idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    pffttt... i thought you were a cat but that was a good one.

then, i shall confess a secret.

it happened one time, 10th grade, almost 2 years ago, and there's a party and the whole school populace (almost) was there. i wasn't supposed to go because i'm introverted as heck and i wasn't in the mood but ackkkk... my friends forced me so i just found myself in a huge court with a lot of hormonal, sweaty teenagers dancing like crazies along the beat of the DJ with all those led lights twinkling and those lights freaking hurt my eyes. it was hell— a good hell tho as I would say that it was really a good, messy night.

until i had to go home at 10 in the evening while acting crazy with a bunch of strangers that i didn't know about. and the worst and might be also the greatest part of it all was the secret.

as we were walking home, drunk and all (even though i only had a sip of alcohol because i don't like the beverage they served there), my friends wanted to walk on the top of a cemented railing(?) dunno what it is called. we were walking up the bridge and i know it is dangerous but they just had to do it. and so, they walk until one of them had to throw up and the yucky substance just luckily landed on our unfortunate, out cold friend.

it was... disgusting.

idk why but when i saw that friend throwing up in our unconcious friend's head, i just had to do something because come on, it was freaking disgusting and i was hit by the filth!!!! I got mild OCD so im freaking enraged and i already warned them to not go up the cemented railing but they didn't listen. now, there's a mess to clean up and a head full of questionable liquid.

therefore, we hurried home. but as we hurried home, i took the jacket of that friend who unleashed such filth and i just had to wipe it with it secretly. then, i made that friend wear it all the way to their home. luckily, that friend isn't in the right state of mind and thus, i successfully fooled them.

and they slept on it.

it was the meanest, most disgusting secret i have. and looking back, i am still so sorry about that huhuhu. and i did say sorry to that friend and we are still best friends huhuhuhu well, we know each other's darkest secrets and we are birds with the same feather sooooooo hehehhe that's it ikkkkkk

i can never forget that night.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  14. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Why make a poll? Doesn't even make sense

15. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not as much of an otaku as my username would lead people to believe; in fact, most of the anime references others make goes over my head... I was young, impulsive and just trying to proclaim my allegiance to manga and anime (back when I was still watching them); that's how I ended up with this nom de plume which has remained my default username in most sites. :sushi_hide:

16. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing I don't consume alcohol.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  17. Reverend Insanity

Reverend Insanity Despapa69's Split Soul

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I should've clarified that. Its not racism, I live in Malaysia, I don't have a problem with anyone here.

As for said groups which I have a minor dislike of, mainly those of the sexual minority. I can be friends with them, communication is not an issue either. I just avoid them usually if I have had no prior contact with them. Some people on this forum are of that group, and I don't want to offend anyone.

Another one which I have a minor repulsion for are furries. There is controversy whether furries are considered a minority or not, however, I have a tendency to shun anyone when I find out they're a furry, or share some of their beliefs. Its something stupid I know, but I just can't help hate on them.

I do have a few more word to say, but I can't really convey them through text form.

There are probably a few more that I'll find about in the future, but these are the main ones.

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What if it's a book about secrets though? :hmm:

19. Daydreamsilky

Daydreamsilky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay catboy Ollie we've all been there too maybe not cheese for everyone but we all have our drunken food their moment.

My secret is in a drunken bout of stupidity I stole my neighbours chicken to eat and fell asleep after seasoning an alive chicken in my bathtub

Mr. Tired likes this.
  20. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows??? :blobamused::blobamused: