LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha, damn that fart even blow all the artifact of Samsara. xD

sonicslow4595 and The_Loner like this.
  2. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmaoooo :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

3. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still thinking, why does the monster eating the guy in bronze pillar said.. Pitiful also the ferrylady.
    Does it because he's fighting with Godslayerself, that's why he is really pitiful.
    He doesn't even know he's fighting himself. xD

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The monster probably knew him from the 'past' which he hasn't gone to yet, as he called him Godslayer it's likely to mean him killing Pantheon Gods eventually.

The ferry lady is part of the samsara and should know about shifu's origin and how at that point of time they are still 'very weak' and have a tough road ahead of them, possibly knowing what kind of burden she carries. She literally got fired into the reality gate, died and entered reincarnation and her road to the present wasn't without bumps and that's still just part of growing up, not the final goal. :blobwoah:

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  5. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I think that GQS is going to the slam the door into a lot of people's faces in the future?

6. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    Na maybe he will put it in the reality gate to reinforce the reality gate. xD

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The irony that this also applies to her. Not to mention the pride in being related to the pantheon and she's lost hers, lol.

Also, the whole giant skull thing reminds me of the Chaos Awaitings sculptures they saw during those tests. Inb4 GQS creates an awaiting... out of the door, lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  8. Akackc

Akackc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help Fellow Readers I started this novel recently and got hooked big time. I just got too around chapter 230. Now I’ve got an Issue this past 200 chapters the 9 lords are basically summed up as scum who held back humanity bullied the weak and never helped anyone but themselves. Now why does it seem like the author is trying to paint the 9 lords as good guys?I’m even finding out about this all powerful old hag who has the power to change the world and help humans yet has done nothing and millions of people dying is a minor thing to her nothing big yet our su er doesn’t seem bothered by this! The most powerful organisation in the world alien refugees and yet did they ever help? She even knew about the death game yet only informed her 9 little lords screw the rest of humanity clearly and yet our Su Er is still okay with this old hag? What is the worst sin, having the power to save people yet doing nothing with it at all. Please just tell me Gu kills of these 9 alien lords (excluding Su Er) and the old hag they are a cancer to humanity author made it very clear

9. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, talk about going down memory lane in this story. I barely remember back when things were so... simple.
    Surprise Twist: Su Er is the one that kills the 9 lords with the help of Impartial Goddess

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, i remember their capes having stars on them.... felt like it was relevant when Shroud started forging stuff, lol.

lunarshadow likes this.
  11. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need worry about the 9 lords and the old hag nor about Se Er, most of them dies anyway that and most of them don't really affect GQS after a certain chapter well except for Su Er and impartial Goddess, especially impartial goddess.

No idea what happens with that cape seems important seeing the relevation about impartial goddess that was shown

12. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 9 capes turned into a map that led SXE to that passage that leads into the Dusty World and the inheritance of the Starlight Empire, after that, it lost its relevance.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i started out feeling that little dusk was a sweet little loli that would be bullied, then that ending made me think of her being the elder sibling about to lay down the rules with the younger one, with the iron fist.

Anyway, those Elves are disgusting. GQS wasn't even the killer on the boat, twisting logic to be righteous. :blobcheeky:

14. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it little dusk? Or the pantheon fate sister?
    What came to my mind after that is the pantheon also escape to isle of protection...

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That'd make more sense , yeah. I made the assumption based on the title of the chapter and 'since i came to this island' , not expecting her to be able to get there before they did, along with the whole 'everyone on the surface is dead' thing.

p.s. if that's the case, either little dusk rescues her, or this is the point where she was captured and used as a tool. Except causality went out the window and everything can change now.

The whole Scarlet getting taught by "Boss" Shroud is funny. She'll probably make the bird of death we've seen in the future. Then plot twist she's actually hiding among the awaitings of Chaos in the future, the skull statue, i believe the manfiend killer guy chose it?

The plot in this novel has so many layers it can go so many different ways, all on the author's whim, lol.

16. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, coz it's just not right for our little dusk to go vicius.. xD

Maybe she was really captured here, her fate power is not mature yet, she can be tricked and ambush. I don't think she can fight the pantheon deities now.

Yah, boss swapping shroud here has become funny coz of boss pride .
    I didn't even expect him last chapter to make the sorry excuse because he can't stand up.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sister wars. Choose your sister now!~

18. Akackc

Akackc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better end for them

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  19. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
  20. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR it was just some power struggles back then now they have to deal with a genocide