Recommendations Psychopathic Killer of A Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dokja6116, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter if it's a female or a male protagonist, I just want an awesome protagonist.
    "A protagonist who stands for gender equality is also gender fluid" -- Confucius, probably
    Basically, a protagonist who doesn't hesitate to get his hands dirty to get things done. Also preferably a killer, a psychopathic one would be preferred.
    "Kind Protagonist, Caring Protagonist, Carefree Protagonist, Childish Protagonist, etc."- Screw these tags, these are for babies (nothing wrong with it, just saying).
    "Twisted Personality, Ruthless Protagonist, Cold Protagonist"- These are the tags for veteran readers, the ones with the balls to even think that whatever cursed work the Protagonist does is relatable.
    And all in all, I don't want this to become a thread about how f*cked up stuff a protagonist does is 'not' relatable, and it's not, I'm just trying to say that its an interesting viewpoint to read from.
    I just want recommendations, that's all.

OnlyHaru likes this.
  2. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 10sWBlade

10sWBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a killer chef if you interested, but it's original novel

The Devil's Spice

There is 6 volume

5. vieauty

vieauty professional sick in bed idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Iyahhhhh~~~ Only manhwas/mangas I read recently rings a bell

Villain To Kill
    Hero Killer
    Kill The Hero
    Raise Wa Tanin Ga Ii (not sure on this one huhuhu)
    Weak Hero
    I'll Show You A Villain (a novel)
    Isaac (a novel)
    The Villain Wants to Live (a novel)
    FFF-Class Trash Hero
    The World Is Power and Money

6. Ak0w

Ak0w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation - lord is extremely hardcore

7. Daydreamsilky

Daydreamsilky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the villian wants to live protagonist don't do anything bad if anything his trying to make for the mistakes of the original

Regressor Instruction Manual
    Return of the 8th class mage

8. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot to everyone who left recommendations.

9. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dokja6116 Oooh! Our tastes are similar.
    Why don't you check out
    Livestream: the adjucator of death (novel)
    Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan No Kokuhaku ( manga)
    It's lonely to be invincible ( novel) this one's the best.

11. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    try Crazy Leveling System i guess that wasnt authors intention but mc still comes around like that + all the usual begging to be punished, scummy ppl in powerfull positions misusing their power , combined with a touch of "you insulted me i will kill your whole sect"

12. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
  13. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i got you
    Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku {according to the mc he is giving justice and doing "good deeds" so that he can go to heaven to meet his friend?( i forgot) but he just kills the scums ruthlessly which is oddly satisfying)
    [the summary:
    Homicide detective Hiroki Dan is the son of a former police superintendent general and seems to be on the fast track to career success. He maintains a hidden identity as a serial killer responsible for more than a hundred murders of people he deems beyond the reach of the law. ]

Dendrobates { a little similar to the above one but the mc is a bit different. he is an assassin who avenges people with a amount of compensation. his nicknames are 'hired avenger' and ' a man with a thousand guns'. when people ask if he feels good being a 'hhero' his reply is "i am No Hero. i am just a killer who kills for money.}
    [summary: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night, he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Those who have been wronged and whose grievances the police can't - or won't - listen to, turn to The Man With A Thousand Guns to avenge their suffering.]

Juujika no Rokunin { i didnt read this yet}
    [summary:”Is it okay to kill people?" In order to defeat several non-human monsters, the boy also became something non-human. Shin Uruma, a sixth-grade student, was named "Experimental body: A" by five of his classmates and was severely bullied and lived in hell. His only peace was with his brother, who loved him, and his parents, who protected him.... . until the five monsters killed his family. When he finally loses everything and faces true hell, a dark "wish" is born inside Shun. He was reborn under the training of his grandfather, who served in a secret unit during WWII. Now, four years later, he appears in front of his fated enemy. "I won't let ANYONE get in the way of my revenge."]

Akai Kiri no Naka kara { i dropped it cuz it was too much for me. unlike the previous ones the mc here is just a serial killer}
    [summary:A string of gruesome incidents all lead back to a single boy who was born into a world where chaos, order, wealth, and poverty are all deeply intertwined. What fate awaits him in the end?]

Maya{ the mc is a psychopath killer altho its shown later in the story}
    [summary:A professional killer finds a cute pet sitting in front of his house. But there seems to be a secret behind that cute face...]
    in case you cant find it https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/maya