Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous chapter said that Raon would be three years old, so it can be assumed that Cale's humiliation test takes place in two separate times.

2. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I just want to know if anyone knows when will the artist of this manhwa comeback with season 2? I believe it has been 2 months since they were hiatus or rest... Do we have to wait for another months? Or September?

MiraJane likes this.
  3. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that when the reason is revealed, it's something cliché like the King loved him but acted like that to protect him after Alberu's mother's death and the basement stone writings/curse as he already knew he was a quarter daek elf or something...(after that forgiving his father or not for the negligence is totally up to Alberu tho) ik the possibility is the low but I really hope so when I remember how Alberu was thinking about him and his father as he watched Cale and Deruth's conversation and how he was thinking only Tasha would be sad if he had died in the past but now he has Cale and the gang!

As far as i remember we haven't really met the King except in background narrations. The author might have something for the King's role.

Let's hope for Happy Alberu Family in future!!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  4. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question I understand the realtionshi between Saint Jack and Cale
    but what is the reationship between Swordsmen Hannah and Cale
    Their only connection is the dead mana incident ,Saint jack and white Star but I didn t, exactly get her realtionshi with Cale
    Its seem somewhat similar to how Mary views Cale but I can understand Mary but i can t, understand Hannah who is following Cale because she wants to get revenge on the white Star and because her brother follows Cale .
    But I did nt, get her attchment to Cale beyond that, I read also that she was the one who wanted to inform Cale about the fact that the Sun God had removed the curse which prevented her brother from touching her ut Saint Jack was nt, as keen about telling this Cale almost preventing her from doing so which made Choi Han and others mistake him for the White Star .
    Any thoughts ?

5. MiraJane

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my personal random thoughts

I think she has plenty reasons to follow Cale though she pretends not to be attached to him (tsundere Hannah)

First of all, remember the cave scene. When the church, empire, arm ; who told her to trust them, betrayed her, then she met Cale who told her not to trust him and also showed her
    (i e. Someone who wad betrayed recently)
    respect by showing both fake and true side of him.

Then, he made a promise to fully help her and her brother and also kept the promise. He brought someone to help her live. He (and Mary) literally saved her life. He gave her a place to live and also helped her in revenge.

Cale and Hannah were enemies before and yet Cale helping her and accepting her rather than fighting her in itself is a huge +point for Hannah. It was mentioned that even though she may look like she knows the world but actually she's quite innocent.
    Back then, Cale had a big future plan while helping Hannah. But in Hannah's POV, Cale was just a guy who saved his enemy's life and helped her out and gave her back her life, reputation, home, homeland. Idk how to explain this but she is soft inside so she was mostly thankful for him and probably wanted to help him out or smthg. She also saw Cale was on a weaker side so she doesn't want him to get hurt (remember during the fight in empire against the Lion and after the fight in empire, after Cale fainted and woke up, Hannah was worried for him which she showed in her own tsundere style)

And if we look at the background parts that wasn't detailed in novel. In the villa, they were given a verrryyy good rooms, warm bed, good food, friends, forgiveness. And Choi Han also trained her.
    Then the one who hurt her the most, the magic spearman whom she thought as her brother. She probably wanted to take revenge against him the most and Cale handed that guy to her when she hadn't exactly spelled out the individual she wanted to kill the most.
    Then Cale also helped her boost his brother's confidence and all. Hannah loves her brother a lot. She joined Arm just to ger her and her brother out of the empire, to protect themselves and Cale helped her there.
    Then the condemnation of Sun with which she could clear the charges and knew she was real. She really was a Holy Maiden. Even though she doesn't want that position, she at least figured out her life in church, where she lived half of her life, wasn't a total lie.

I think she has more reason to follow Cale than CH, Raon, Rosalyn or Mary (on emotional basis)

But then she doesn't really follow him much. She only cooperates with him during his plans against Arm and Empire, unlike CH and Raon.

(But personally, I feel like she might have developed feelings for him. Idk their age difference but if I were to ship Cale, then I would ship him with Hannah or Mary.
    Out of topic but *even though I'm a fujoshi, I don't really ship Cale with Alberu or CH. Alberu is someone like a brother and a family and CH is a little too pure-minded about Cale and overprotective so not my type of ship. Though their fanarts are fun to read<3.
    And CH might end up with Rosalyn if there is romance at the end. That's what I felt in the first SG test* )

Anyways, the top reason is that it's a fantasy novel and Cale is currently the MC of the novel who is bounded to have strong people around him and solve problems while pushing away his only goal of a slacker life *sigh*:blobjoy:

*oops! It ended up being too long*

Ardna, Am_elf, AvericK and 4 others like this.
  6. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bet is that Choi Han is going to see KRS's past from when he was with his uncle. I feel like that was mentioned so explicitly that it's definitely gonna come up in one of the tests and this one seems like the right fit.
    So looking forward to Cale overturning the palace:blob_grin:. Hopefully we get some insight into the Crosson royal family. Up until now we haven't gotten much info on them. We literally haven't met any of them other than Alberu. Only heard that Venion supported the third prince and I think Antonio Gyerre used to support the second prince, but we never really get to meet any of them or the King.

Like @Hmmmaybe said, I'm curious as to how Alberu fell out of favor to begin with.:hmm: He does too good a job of hiding his dark elf side and judging by the warning from the Sun god I feel like the king would have been more likely to outright kill him if he knew about Alberu being dark elf rather than put him out of favor.

BrytteM, Am_elf, reader_O8 and 2 others like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? There’s nothing humiliating about this part

8. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Cale did mention his parents suddenly got involved in an accident and his relative that took care of him, was nice at first but then become abusive.
    It's kinda like the turning point of KRS life because after this we all know how much misfortune he faced.

Maybe we will get an innocent version of Cale? According to what I read I'm assuming Cale wasn't such a strong mentality person innately, it's because he dealt with so much that he became so tough.
    So the time spent with his Uncle, the starting point of the KRS misfortune, must have been the time he faces the most humiliation?

Am_elf, reader_O8, K3I and 1 other person like this.
  9. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing humiliating about a newborn being tortured or a child being neglected by his parents either. But that's the case for Raon and Alberu. My guess is that the test shows a person at the lowest point in their life, like the green test showed the failure you least wanted to face. From what we know of Cale's past this seems to be the point where he was the most helpless. Even when he lost LSH and CJS he was left as the leader of his team so he had a certain level of authority and with his abilities he wasn't completely defenseless. But as a child he was. That's why I thought it would show this.
    Also, I think CH already knows KRS was mistreated at the first shelter by PJT so showing that wouldn't have that much of an impact.

Ardna, Am_elf, AvericK and 4 others like this.
  10. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A QUESTION!!!!
    Are rosalyn and choi han inlove?
    Based on chapter 700
    *(
    “Then why did you come here?”

Rosalyn shrugged her shoulders, as if wondering why Choi Han was asking such an obvious question.

“How could I ignore it?”

Choi Han blanked out for a moment.

“Haaaa.”

A smile slowly appeared on Cale’s face as he watched.

Rosalyn continued to speak.

“Even if this is the past and you don’t know who I am, I couldn’t leave your biggest sadness alone.”

She continued in a stern voice.

“I couldn’t do that as your close friend.”

A different emotion appeared on Choi Han’s face at that moment. Rosalyn pretended not to see it as she continued to speak.)*

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... no? He got friend-zone

12. MiraJane

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow loved how you wrote that. Especially the first line

13. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think the author is hinting towards something :blobpopcorn_cool:.
    Why would she give us such obvious hints , since they already close friends from the beginning during the time Lock first went berserk . I don t, it is necessary for the author to explicitly show us such a dialogue if she has not planned something for both them .

Also he probably got friend zoned because the author wants to keep us guessing . That is a common technique most authors use to keep the readers attention and interest . If she outright said she liked Choi Han then we readers will be delighted at first but after a few days we would nt, find it so exciting anymore . By keeping us guessing she probably wants to keep our attention .

Also it is possible that the author never intended for it to be a hint in the first place maybe a fluffy interaction between friends , who knows we can only guess what s, in the author s, mind :blobpeek::blobpopcorn::hmm:

MiraJane likes this.
  14. MiraJane

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 167
    Cage's words:

{“That is not the case. However, it is said that the God of Death said the following.”

Death is not the end.”

We are given two choices after death. The right path and the twisted path.”

The moment you enter the twisted path, you will be given another choice to make at the end of that path.”

Are you curious about the method to kill death? It is asking that question again. Are you
    curious?”}

The God of Death's divine item is not yet used.
    (Killing a reincarnator WS and then Drew's Diary with method of deaths for the exceptions and variables) and
    Since the hunter arc involves death, after life and God. I guess the GoD's divine item might be used here and will get a explaination about the above lines.

Woahh the line stating 'Death is not the end' gives me hope that org LSH and CJS's soul is still up there watching KRS/Cale. (plus LSH and CJS coming to Cale and CH's dream. And passing their power to them like CJG passed his power to LSH.)
    Plz let them be somewhere up there. I really want a org. KRS/Cale, org. LSH and org. CJS reunion. I really love the parts where Cale meet or think about LSH and CJS.

And In Chapter 166 :
    [ 'Do you want to try being a Holy Maiden?’

Cage woke up at that moment every time ands houted back.

‘What bullshit! You think I'm crazy?!’

However, she heard the God of Death’s voice
    along with a severe headache when she responded that way this morning.

Do whatever you want. That is the path you
    should take
    .’

He was telling her to do whatever she wanted to do.
    That made her feel even more suspicious.]

With Cage's headstrong personality, (which I kinda love), I doubt she'll become a Holy Maiden (unless she becomes one cuz she required more power to help in certain situation). But cuz of the GoD's word and with all the things GoD is doing currently, Cage might have a imp role in the upcoming chapter.

I mean the author does love to leave a hint chaptersssss before that hint turns into a huge twist in later chapters.

Ardna, Am_elf, AvericK and 6 others like this.
  15. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think of a

Cage x Cale ship
    Or
    Cage x Adult KRS ship
    ??

Agavadon likes this.
  16. MiraJane

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 167

[“I think regular people will struggle and have
    nightmares because the book is full of an
    ominous aura.”
    “That must be why I had a nightmare!”
    Raon shouted in response before glaring at the
    book once again.
    Cale tilted his head to one side.
    ‘Nightmare? Struggle?’
    Cale had not had any issues sleeping. In fact,
    he probably slept better than ever.
    ‘… This is weird.’]

Is it because Cale is actually KRS who was brought by GoD and also cuz he's soul is affected by GoD's curse (cuz of WS)
    Or
    cuz LSH and CJS is up there?:blobjoy: since I reaaallllllyyyy want their soul to be up there somewhere, I keep making theories making myself have these expectations:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobjoy:

Aren't Cale and adult KRS same on the inside..?

17. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one and the FBI one honestly got me :blobjoy:

19. Reverand Insanity

Reading List: