Spoiler That Fishery, I’ll take it/그 어장, 내가 가져보겠다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    The first life was as So-yeon, an illegitimate child of a Chaebol family, where I would break my nose even if I fell backwards, the second life was one where I lived unfairly as the illegitimate child of a martial arts sect leader, the third life… I was in a romance novel I read in my first life, the illegitimate daughter of the evil supporting family! The third life is also as an illegitimate child… This is too unfair! Damn destiny, this time I’ll live how I want to

I only have to keep 3 things in mind this time!

1. Goodbye to the indifferent dad who doesn’t love me in the original story, I don’t love you either

2. Don’t put a mad dog-like male lead who barks around near the female lead

3. Run away from the villain who will cause the family to collapse

“Hehe, hello Belis. Im your older sister”

…huh, my sister turned out more lovely than I thought? Those sweet cheeks… I’m not supposed to get involved…

Yeah, at least this life won’t be a problem as long as I’m not involved with the male leads

Before running away from the disasters that will soon come, I will only take care of my villain sister

Except… there are accidental contact with the male leads

“What the hell are you doing kid?”

Why is the future prince of the noble family in the back alley

“What do you know!”

The rude little boy who picked a fight with me using words, why do you stick to me like a gum?

“Let me live for your sake”

Look, I just helped you a little, but if you are willing to give away your life like this, it’s a bit scary….

My third life was supposed to be a solid road… just why did this happen?

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/that-fishery-ill-take-it/

Associated Names-
    I'll take that fishery.
    That Harem, I'll take it.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was mesmerized by this line.:blobowoevil:

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oohhh this is interesting :blob_plusone:

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE Raidette! I dunno what her history was with MCs mom but to be able to talk to papa-san like that. Hmmm... my verdict on papa-san for now based on his POV is actually positive. His novel self's only sin is his indifference and given his POV mention he doubts Helena being his and MC more likely to be his own flesh and blood, its obv that played to Helena being a villain. Still... neglect and attempted/thought to murder a baby for some reason is a crime in itself. Either way... happy for MC to exp life of being loved... 3rd times the charm.
    Def curious on what made CP become a mad dog if the involvement is him being in the streets/alleys/slums. If he can boldly declare to live for MCs sake, the way I see it he was just saved by the Mary Sue-ish heroine (give the OGnovel title, we know were getting either an loved by god airhead or spoiled white lotus)

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. eggbrandy

eggbrandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read fist 9 chapters, here is the short summary of what happened so far
    Our MC was an illegitimate child of chaebol family in her first life. At first she lived with her mum, but when her dad stopped sending them money or smth like that she took her to the family mansion and left her there. MC wasn't welcomed in the house, so once she became of age, she started living on her own, but one of her relatives stabbed her with knife in the dark alley so she died.
    When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in the body of a newborn baby. Her dad killed her mother shortly after, but spared her life as she could be useful for him in the future. Later when she grown a little, he made it very clear that if she isn't going to prove her worth to him, he will kill her immediately. Btw, this second world is Murim world, so she trained really hard to survive. Her father is the leader of an evil fraction. One day the fraction was defeated (there was some kind of rebellion), her father pushed her off a cliff so that people who attacked them would not be able to use her to their advantage. Apparently, in this world even the bodies of the dead can be used to obtain some information about the techniques they mastered (I can be wrong about it though )
    Then MC once again opened her eyes in the body of a newborn baby, but this time she is a stable and her mom is already dead. A man (her dad) arrives to this place, and unleashes his sword to kill the baby, but decides not when MC stares at him. He wraps her in his clothes and brings her with him. She dozes off. When she wakes up, she is in a cradle. Then a woman appears in front of her, she is beautiful like an angel, she is really sweet with MC. Her name is Radiette, she is her head maid. There are also three maids, don't remember their names, but they are acting calm and cold. Radiette tells her her name is Bliss Lavien, and MC remembers that in her first life she read a fantasy romance novel 'I'm loved by everyone', and now she is inside this novel. (She always wanted to be loved so she loved the novel very much)
    So she was born as the second and illegitimate daughter of one of the four ducal families. Her older sister, Helena, was the villainess of the OG, she was always treating the OG Bliss poorly and even beating her up at the bal. Later, when Bliss is 20 years old, the whole Lavien family was exterminated by ML for Helena's evil deeds.
    MC decides to live on her own when she grows up.
    Radiette goes to the duke, Helios, and demands him to come to his daughter. He's hesitating, but in the end he came to Bliss. And funny part is that Bliss is eating her milk mix and just before the door opened she thrown the bottle in the air and it landed on the Helios head Bliss cries a bit and then they are staring at each other and Bliss wins as Helios turns around and leaves the room.
    Helios POV: he thinks that Bliss will be scared of him, but she resembles him and his heart is heavy as he tried to kill her, although her mother, Sesha, wanted to keep her. Also it was Sesha who named her Bliss.
    Eventually her maids can't resist MC's cuteness anymore so from now on they are playing with her and acting all cute and sweet. One day they decided to take Bliss to the garden. She meets duke Heinrich Ed. (Btw he has poisoning power and grey eyes as everyone from Ed family) Bliss at first wanted to play a staring game with him as she did with her dad, but as soon as she recognizes him, acts like a child. He laughs and asks if his niece knows something judging by her drastic change. (So we can safely say that Sesha was Heinrich sister, and potentially Bliss should have poisoning power) Raddiette is wary of him and asks him to leave. Heinrich extends a hand to Bliss, but maids step away from him.
    Back in the room, Bliss has a fever. Turns out when Ed extended his hand, he poisoned Bliss, so she will now die if no one gives her an antidote. Raddiete goes to Helios saying he must save the child. Helios says it's impossible. Raddiete answers that there is one way. They need a blood of imperial family. Helios doesn't want to do it.
    Helios POV: He sits by the Bliss's side, thinking about Sesha, and that Bliss doesn't resemble her, at the same side she clearly took after him in appearance (she has sky blue hair and purple eyes, Helios has blue hair). He never saws such a small human, as he barely ever saw his first daughter when she grew up. So he admits that Bliss is his daughter and decides to do everything he can to save her. He goes to the imperial palace. Imperial family are descendants of a dragon, so their blood can cure any illness therefore even a drop is antidote to Ed's poison. Emperor will likely ask for his title as a price (?? didn't understand this moment) but he is willing to do it for Bliss. Helios meets a little prince, Eldian, in the palace corridor. (Prince is 5 years old, but in this world children are growing mentally really fast so he is nowhere near a child in his actions. Also, I don't remember for sure, prince is the 3rd child) He suggests his blood for the one favor from Helios. Helios realizes that the monster in the palace is a prince now, not emperor. He accepts the deal, and they are going back to Bliss.
    Prince feeds Bliss a drop of his blood and tells Helios that he wants Helios to hide him for 1 or 3 years (sorry, don't remember this too, will update later) in the future.
    Helena POV: she was unloved child. Her mother passed away and butler that came to Lavien family with her was in charge of raising her. He hates Lavien and teaches Helena to hate her father too, always badmouthing him and so on. Recently mansion was quite lively so Helena is curios, so she goes in the direction that maids are running back and forth. She sees a child, Bliss, and how Helios is looking at her lovingly as he never looked at Helena. She is jealous but the child is so pretty and tiny, that she likes it. When Bliss is left alone in the room, Helena sneaks in and as Bliss is feverish, uses her healing power to cure her (Lavien family power is healing, but Helios cannot use it, and Helena has strong powers). She thinks that she will not the child as she doesn't now how her personality will be when the child grows up, maybe they will love each other. Than prince and Helios enter the room and she hides. She hears the whole conversation and trembles in fear and crying.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  10. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the ML?

More spoiler pleaseeeeee:blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. eggbrandy

eggbrandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely the prince, but there will be two more boys who will stick to FL

kookiekim likes this.
  12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Fabian, blonde hair (so between black hair and silver hair), is out of the race, it's between Aerius and Eldian, no idea who is who.
    I found out that the 3rd prince has silver hair.
    People saying Eldian is the strongest contender for ML title.
    Everything is based on comments and me reading chapter 284 and finding out that fabian has blonde hair, comments post this chapter were about Fabian rejection by MC.
    Author said she would post side stories, the trick with Kakao is very simple, they let you read the chapters freely (one per day), as long as they aren't the 10 last ones (you need to pay for those), if author publishes 10 side stories, I should able to read until the end, if she publishes less than 10, at least I'm getting closer to the ending

13. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one with silver hair, the crown prince, Eldian von Lavian.
    (Trend trending too much)

hongmeowpanda and toleneram like this.
  14. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    another ML with silver hair :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

RegisteredToAskAThing likes this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Got reminded due to the notif. So, why did the Prince asked to be hidden away?

curly _tea likes this.
  17. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool: any spoiler?
    Pd. I don't understand these parents with pants problems, they enjoy having snusnu Unprotected with more than one woman, but then they don't want the children :blobexpressionless:

salty25 likes this.
  18. Lonely_Nbd4U

Lonely_Nbd4U Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me some spoilers? Last ch of the manhwa,the 3rd (scum?) prince is trying to marry one of the Ravien's daughter (I believe he will aim for Helena, since Bliss is way too young?). How will he be reject? How shall he suffer??

19. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silver haired ML >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black haired ML

Fight me justabotwork

20. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    How did little blondie boy get disqualified? Did mc reject him? Did he give up?