Discussion I have a confession.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Aug 14, 2021.

Tags:
?

Do you think what I did was wrong?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  3. I’m not sure

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    First off. I’m going to warn everyone and their uncles that this post maybe offensive to many people. Especially women. Be warn.

I think I may have done something I shouldn’t have…
    Ok here’s the deal.
    I don’t really like coffee sort of drinks, but I’ll drink them. Especially if I need it for my drives to distant work sites. It can be up to 4 hrs one way. Than work at the hospital for at least 8 hrs. Then head home for another 4 hrs. So I feel compelled sometimes to drink coffee to keep awake.
    Now this is where it becomes sketchy.
    You see I could go to a Starbucks or a Dutch Bro and I do, but… To be honest if I have to drink something I don’t like. I would really prefer a girl get me my drink. I have nothing against guys serving me, but if I have a choice. Yeah, sorry but the girl wins.

Now here’s where the problem comes in…
    I went to a bikini barista for a coffee. I really didn’t expect what happened to happen.
    She was wearing a white tank top and white panties.
    I was shocked. I tried not to look. And I mumbled my drink request. Than I paid.
    That’s when it became really awkward for me.
    You see there was a water gun by the window and she offered me to shoot her. I was totally floored. I must have my eyes bugging out. I was just about to say no, but something came over me. I. I. I did it.
    I feel weird. I don’t know how I feel. It happen so quick. I feel a little bad because I do have a girl.
    I hardly ever drink coffee and I’m usually never in the area. So I feel I should just let it go and never go back.
    But a part of me wants to go back there.
    I’m disgusted with myself. I let it go to far.
    I’m afraid.
    I know I’m not perfect. But I feel so disappointed with myself.
    I don’t know what to do.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

OechineunAlex likes this.
  2. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you unpacked why you felt disgusted.

Lurking and Cutter Masterson like this.
  3. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tldr; a virgin found a coffee equivalent to a strip club, and wanted to brag about it.

Move along.

Oh wait wait "I do have a girl" this one actually is a negative, since depending on exactly how the mentality is in your relationship that could be counted as a betrayal.

If it's not something you're comfortable telling your partner about, don't do it. Rule of thumb.

Rutabaga, CadmarLegend, FIEND and 5 others like this.
  4. TDDM

TDDM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see the problem? If she gave consent and you enjoyed it who gives a shit? If she looked unwilling or forced you could tell police or work departments depending on country you are from but if i get it corectly it's just for being an eye candy not some whore house soo I don't see the problem

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  5. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn’t I feel awful? I do have a girl already. IDK

OechineunAlex likes this.
  6. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most people, including myself, kinda skipped over that one line near the end of the 3 paragraphs. Considering that's literally the ONLY possible negative thing in the situation, it probably should have been framed better.

Edited my old post with my opinion on that one.

7. vieauty

vieauty professional sick in bed idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    That's... To be honest, I don't know what I should feel about this. Is it the primal instinct of men when they see beauties? Or is this impulsivity due to raging hormones and your lack of sleep? But either what reason is it really, it was really wrong to do that, especially if you have a girl. So, I think you should contemplate about this and understand the fact that what you did is wrong and never do it again, better yet don't ever go inside a bikini cafe or something like that. And I know you will totally do that if you really regret what you did and if you really love your girl. Because if your girl knew about this event, I think she would be sad, really sad.

It is like the most common courtesy a guy could give his girl, in my opinion.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  8. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right!
    Good advice.
    That cleared it up for me.
    I’m never going back

9. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you were single no biggie but I don’t think your girl would appreciate it >_> since it makes you feel guilty just avoid doing that stuff in the future

10. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... you got aroused... by an experience specifically made to feel aroused... and now you want to feel that experience again... what?

Am I missing something? why would you feel disgusted?, sexy things are sexy... what's the problem with this? is it because it was a girl? what does the "coffe and girl" thing have to do with anything?, whats your interactions with people for you to think about them this way? "I prefer girls" well so do I, I'm straight, "I would rather be served by a pretty girl" yes... that's normal, I'm sure plenty of people would rather be served by someone who is appealing to them...

What have you being reading or hearing that makes you think you're doing something wrong?

Edit: just noticed the "I do have a girl"... welp that puts things into perspective "a bit", would you be confortable if your partner does this? if the answer is "no" then stop.

11. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, both him and that bikini girl made some wrong decisions. If she knew he got a girl, I think she won't offer that. But i think the common assumption when a guy comes to somewhere like a bikini cafe, he is single so.... Idk huhuhu be the judge

reagents 11 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  12. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    you feel bad because you have a girl, but what you did, doesn't even count as flirting so, I think you should relax, probably the barista girl, did it, because she caught your previous reaction and wanted to tease.

ofc you would want to go back there, is a new experience, so while the memory is fresh it will be there, also that's the idea of those places to incite the clients to come back.

just relax, in a few days you would forget the excitement and everything will return to rutine.

vieauty and Cutter Masterson like this.
  13. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right!
    Maybe that’s why my mind wasn’t at 100% and I let it happen. I know I was tired and not responding normally. That would explain it. I feel so ashamed

vieauty likes this.
  14. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the past and you gave into impulse. I get why you might feel bad but no one was really hurt by the situation so I would move on. I personally don't think this counts as cheating or being disrespectful to your girl but I am not you or your girl. If you don't like the way you feel don't do it again. However if this is something your girl would not like, probably shouldn't do it again unless you want to be without a girl.

On a side note, I don't like places like those. I prefer the staff be fully dressed before handling my food. Finding a hair from someone's head is bad enough. Chest, armpit or sweat :sweating_profusely:

15. vieauty

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it. As long as you know that you are wrong, you can still repent and make up for it! Cheer up~~~ and love your girl~~~ and of course, don't be too hard on yourself because there are something worst than this elsewhere. At least you know that what you did was wrong :>

16. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    You should've confessed to your girl instead of here

17. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!, then ask your girl if she's up to doing that! XD

18. TDDM

TDDM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it depends on the girl I just assumed you said it to her. If she dosen't want you to go to places like that she just should say soo. It's not like apprecieting good looks is bad.

It just all depends on kind of relationship you have. I personaly don't think it's anything bad the same way I would say being served by hot oiled guy wouldn't be bad. But people can have difrent oppinions and if you feel bad doing it don't do it or inform your girl or even go ther with her and ask what she thinks.

vieauty likes this.
  19. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only you can decide what you should or shouldn't feel.
    If your say the reason is that "I do have a girl already" and that is the ONLY reason. This implies that you will feel nothing if you don't have a girl.

Then you are dealing with 'guilt'? Figure out why you feel guilty. Work on that, come to terms with it in a way that works for you.

20. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're cleared, matey. Just no repeats.

It's more like a harmless fun if you could stomach it.